Modi & Xi will unofficial meet in Wuhan city, my home town!

rockdog

Country flag
Desi.....no need to be angry...everyone has right to voice their opinion...

Do you know..China is India's largest trading partner..with $85.5 billion trade in year 2017 and is going to close to $100 billion by end of year 2018.

The trade highway from China to Kathmandu (Nepal) all the way to Kolkata is being planned...
BCIM (BanglaDesh-China-India -Myanmar ) trade corridor is being implemented by these four nations.

If China wants to attack India....why would China increase its trade to 100s of billions of dollars with India ?

China has close to one trillion dollars invested in US treasury bonds and gradually selling these bonds. China can not take the proceeds of this sale to China because it can cause big appreciation of its currency (Remimby)

So, China is trying to find investment destinations...such as $50 billion in CPEC (china Pakistan corridor)
and has expressed interest in investing upto $300 billion in India in next 5 years.

Lastly, where we live does not matter...we still have the right to look into international affairs from our own point of view and understanding.

You want to create an enemy in China...you can (in your mind)..but India's leadership is thinking of creating a trade relationship with China and prevent any future war...go watch on you tube..PM modi's recent visit to Wuhan (China) to get a dose of reality about what is going on between India and China. In June...don't forget to observe SCO summit. This will give you an insight and break your anti-China mindset created by fake news franchises.

Bottomline..India will trade with both US and China and be partners with both major powers...forget about war.
Yes, trade is the best stuff to avoid war between China and India. The deficit is created by the different development of stage between two nations, it would be solved by negotiation or India's value chain upgrading.

India is so far the biggest beneficiary of AIIB, and the two biggest shareholder of AIIB are China & India... there are lots of everything to cooperate.

I personal think China would study India how to deal with his internal Muslim issue. Just right of Modi been called "Gujarat Slaughter", the western nations banned Modi's visa, Chinese government invited him to Wuhan as first time, i think it' was not a coincidence.

Flame Thrower

Do you know..China is India's largest trading partner..with $85.5 billion trade in year 2017 and is going to close to $100 billion by end of year 2018.

The trade highway from China to Kathmandu (Nepal) all the way to Kolkata is being planned...
BCIM (BanglaDesh-China-India -Myanmar ) trade corridor is being implemented by these four nations.

If China wants to attack India....why would China increase its trade to 100s of billions of dollars with India ?

China has close to one trillion dollars invested in US treasury bonds and gradually selling these bonds. China can not take the proceeds of this sale to China because it can cause big appreciation of its currency (Remimby)

So, China is trying to find investment destinations...such as $50 billion in CPEC (china Pakistan corridor)
and has expressed interest in investing upto $300 billion in India in next 5 years.

Lastly, where we live does not matter...we still have the right to look into international affairs from our own point of view and understanding.

You want to create an enemy in China...you can (in your mind)..but India's leadership is thinking of creating a trade relationship with China and prevent any future war...go watch on you tube..PM modi's recent visit to Wuhan (China) to get a dose of reality about what is going on between India and China. In June...don't forget to observe SCO summit. This will give you an insight and break your anti-China mindset created by fake news franchises.

Bottomline..India will trade with both US and China and be partners with both major powers...forget about war.
Yes.....

What you've said sounds true, but can you explain 1962. Or the latest doklam!!!

Mao says there was no need for India and China to ‘quarrel’, which has Nehru responding: ‘Sometimes we have differences, but we do not quarrel’

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.th...maonehru-conversation/article7202352.ece/amp/

And then 1962 happened

@rockdog ask your leaders to give up the claim on Arunachal pradesh and return aksai chin. That would be a bloody good start about thinking that China is not an enemy.

@prohumanity war with china is not imminent because they don't have infra in Tibet nor the naval capabilities to challenge IN in the Bay of Bengal or Arabian Sea. This day is atleast 2 decades away.

Like you said you have your views and I have mine.

rockdog

Country flag
Yes.....

What you've said sounds true, but can you explain 1962. Or the latest doklam!!!
Let me try.

For 1962:
1959-1961 was the weakest time for whole PRC history, the famine almost made CCP collapse because of "Great leap forward". And Tibet was the worst place for raised any war with big power, i don't think the CCP have enough desire to attack Indian actively.

There is one thing, Nehru's stupid "Forward policy" stimulate PLA's attack, there was what i learned from history, and if you check out recently uncovered documentation released by GOI officials, you would find the evidences.

Of course, the whole group of GOI and AI didn't really experience the War/Political game, since you are just get independent, your politician your army men were relatively inexperienced; comparing CCP and PLA's the core team just fight with US even UN in Korea politically and militarily, and with war with KMT, Japanese for 30 yrs.

You had no chance to win, no matter the IAF join the war or not, your team didn't learn how to make war with others without British. After you fought with Pakistan twice, you are so so now.

For doklam:
1. The Doklam region is in fact the dispute area between China and Bhutan, IA was the 3rd party.
I know India is so called a protector of Bhutan, but they shouldn't be involved into a border dispute. that's why PLA feels very angry, and till now the border build up continues.

2. I think it's just because of India's anxiety: The infrastructures of mid and east border between India and China, on Indian side were quite shitty, but PRC is building nicely.

China's GDP is 7 times more than India, the growing power projection from China to subcontinent, such as OROB, border infrastructures, growing ties with Nepeal and Buthan made India felt uncomfortable.

But no one really define that India should be always the only boss of subcontinent, that's why GOI and IA sent some troop to Doklam to express its uncomfortable.

Yes, the CCP received it, but i think they won't stop anything, since it driven by economic and political interest, but it doesn't mean they have desire to invade India.

Again, war or conflict with India is the worst business among all the choices.

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

Let me try.

For 1962:
1959-1961 was the weakest time for whole PRC history, the famine almost made CCP collapse because of "Great leap forward". And Tibet was the worst place for raised any war with big power, i don't think the CCP have enough desire to attack Indian actively.

There is one thing, Nehru's stupid "Forward policy" stimulate PLA's attack, there was what i learned from history, and if you check out recently uncovered documentation released by GOI officials, you would find the evidences.

Of course, the whole group of GOI and AI didn't really experience the War/Political game, since you are just get independent, your politician your army men were relatively inexperienced; comparing CCP and PLA's the core team just fight with US even UN in Korea politically and militarily, and with war with KMT, Japanese for 30 yrs.

You had no chance to win, no matter the IAF join the war or not, your team didn't learn how to make war with others without British. After you fought with Pakistan twice, you are so so now.

For doklam:
1. The Doklam region is in fact the dispute area between China and Bhutan, IA was the 3rd party.
I know India is so called a protector of Bhutan, but they shouldn't be involved into a border dispute. that's why PLA feels very angry, and till now the border build up continues.

2. I think it's just because of India's anxiety: The infrastructures of mid and east border between India and China, on Indian side were quite shitty, but PRC is building nicely.

China's GDP is 7 times more than India, the growing power projection from China to subcontinent, such as OROB, border infrastructures, growing ties with Nepeal and Buthan made India felt uncomfortable.

But no one really define that India should be always the only boss of subcontinent, that's why GOI and IA sent some troop to Doklam to express its uncomfortable.

Yes, the CCP received it, but i think they won't stop anything, since it driven by economic and political interest, but it doesn't mean they have desire to invade India.

Again, war or conflict with India is the worst business among all the choices.
How come you've forgot about the claims on Arunachal Pradesh!!??

Maybe you'll respond to it in the next post.

Never prepare yourself on what enemy would do, prepare yourself on what enemy could do. This has been a history lesson in many wars......

Oh please, you didn't honour your agreements with Bhutan. I've gone through Doklam issue very closely. Indian army had to step in when PLA didn't oblige with Bhutanese Army.

Forget about Doklam, how are you dealing with Japan on the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands!!!

Claims on SCS didn't went fruitful did they!!??

If I remember correctly you had territorial issues with 10 of your neighbors at one time or another from 1949.

China has earned a nickname as bully. No, don't deny it, your leaders had done lot of hard work to earn it.

I always believe on "preparing for what enemy could do than rather what enemy would do". Like I said in previous post, China neither has infrastructure (in tibet) nor capability (to take on IN in the Bay of Bengal) to take on Indian Armed forces. My guess is that it might take 20 yrs for PLA to attain capabilities to have a decisive victory over Indian armed forces, then again I could be wrong as well.

Coming to 1962, everyone has their own story. Thanks to then Raksha Mantri V K Menon & PM Jawaharlal Nehru, you've captured Aksai Chin in that war.

You've also started/strongly voiced (If I remember Chinese claims on Arunachal pradesh got lot of traction around 2008) claim on Arunachal Pradesh so that we might not ask or force China on giving back Aksai Chin.

Sad part of the story is for almost every indian Kashmir means only Indian Kashmir and Pak Occupied Kashmir. Almost no one talks about Aksai Chin.

Summarise in one line, China is a bully and will always stay as one. It is wise to stay alert and armed when China is a neighbour. There is almost no reason to trust it nor expect peace with it over LAC or any military issue.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
I dont know what you are smoking.You seem to be thoroughly confused like prohumanity.Both anti-west
sinophiles yet prefer to live in the US.Both of you should consider moving to PRC for a dose of reality and to jolt you out of your muddled minds.
Are u dumb
I'm not anti west im actually against ccp especially after Xi becomes the emperor. but India vs china will take care 2 problem for US in the future . any rising power will challenge current domimate power eventually . china and India are both in this category except china is currently ahead of India. with border dispute and distrust between the two ..its good idea to use India to tie up china in Tibet.

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
We are not here to become anti west or anti china...we are hear to understand geopolitics OBJECTIVELY.

Lets imagine a war scenario...China attacks eastern part of India (doklam area) ..India reacts furiously by launching Agni 3 missiles with Nuclear weapons which fall on Shanghai and other big Chinesecities...China retaliates by nuclear missiles on Indian cities....WORLD get shocked and appeals to stop the War...there is temporary truce as all nations tell India and China to immediately halt more destruction...
Fortunately..the two giants decide to halt further attacks...on each other..

Body counts start...2 million Chinese people killed and 50 million get radiation injuries...1.5 million Indian people die and 70 million get Radiation injuries...WHO, UN and all agencies rush to help...World stock markets crash by 90% Dow Jones now at 2300 ...Chaos all over the world..

Leaders of both China and India meet and decide to have peace treaty in view of tremendous loss of life and economies collapse.

How many decades will it take to go back to pre war levels ? That's why I say War is not an option between India and China. Both nations are loaded with extremely lethal weapons ...no one will win..

Last edited:

desicanuk

Are u dumb
I'm not anti west im actually against ccp especially after Xi becomes the emperor. but India vs china will take care 2 problem for US in the future . any rising power will challenge current domimate power eventually . china and India are both in this category except china is currently ahead of India. with border dispute and distrust between the two ..its good idea to use India to tie up china in Tibet.
Thank you for clarifying.My apologies for the misunderstanding.However India tying up PRC in Tibet does not make sense.Tibetans have been pretty well subjugated with India looking on and not actively helping.East Turkestan is where things will unravel once Paki and other jihadis infiltrate the Uighur rank and file.As for India and US - PRC created a problem for itself .CPC's antiAmericanism culture coupled with PRC's aggressive ,more assertive and hostile stance against India and not so friendly Russia has created the US-India bonhomie.Its a serious miscalculation by CPC leaders to create hostility by stealing and laying claims Indian territory.Uncle Sam is helping not using India.India has no intention to challenge US.PRC on the other hand is obsessing to replace US as the lone superpower.

desicanuk

Most certainly every one has a right to express their opinion.After all we dont live in PRC.
I am not angry but upset at some one like yourself declaring that China threat is imaginary.........that China threat is fear mongering by some foreign power.Come on.Next you will tell me that Aksai Chin is still in India.That the northern border is peaceful and quiet.That the Doklam episode was nothing but fear mongering by some foreign power that you cant recall.That PRC's claiming Arunachal Pradesh is just a figment of our collective imagination.
As for trade.Theres no level playing field when it comes to trading with PRC.Sure PRC is our biggest trading partner.They are laughing all the way.The balance of trade is in their favour.Every dollar we spend in trade with PRC is a bullet in our Jawan's back.
Its finally dawned on US about PRC 's dirty free trade tactics.
No MFN for PRC.
Yes.War is bad.No body wins a war.Everybody loses.You are preaching to the converted.The only warmongers are in Beijing.Not in India.
Congratulations.Rockdog likes your post.Hmmm...

Flame Thrower

We are not here to become anti west or anti china...we are hear to understand geopolitics OBJECTIVELY.

Lets imagine a war scenario...China attacks eastern part of India (doklam area) ..India reacts furiously by launching Agni 3 missiles with Nuclear weapons which fall on Shanghai and other big Chinesecities...China retaliates by nuclear missiles on Indian cities....WORLD get shocked and appeals to stop the War...there is temporary truce as all nations tell India and China to immediately halt more destruction...

Body counts start...2 million Chinese people killed and 50 million get radiation injuries...1.5 million Indian people die and 70 million get Radiation injuries...WHO, UN and all agencies rush to help...World stock markets crash by 90% Dow Jones now at 2300 ...Chaos all over the world..

Leaders of both China and India meet and decide to have peace treaty in view of tremendous loss of life and economies collapse.

How many decades will it take to go back to pre war levels ? That's why I say War is not an option between India and China. Both nations are loaded with extremely lethal weapons ...no one will win..
It doesn't work this way...........

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Such things happen only in marvel comics movies, not in reality. Nobody uses ballistic missiles on day one and in the manner described. Ohh. Btw that line " War is not an option". Where have I heard it before. It sounds familiar. :clap2:

rockdog

Country flag
China has earned a nickname as bully. No, don't deny it, your leaders had done lot of hard work to earn it.

I always believe on "preparing for what enemy could do than rather what enemy would do". Like I said in previous post, China neither has infrastructure (in tibet) nor capability (to take on IN in the Bay of Bengal) to take on Indian Armed forces. My guess is that it might take 20 yrs for PLA to attain capabilities to have a decisive victory over Indian armed forces, then again I could be wrong as well.
I don't quite agree on this point, let me do some analysis:

For east border, your AP/our Zangnan, both sides have very shitty infrastructures. Indian's NE area is famous as un-developed even comparing the main part of India. Both PLA and IA have little capability to raise massive conflict at that area.

For the mid border, the "Chicken-neck", PLA's existence was very weak, and IA has quantity advantage. But any kind of enhancement of infra or man power, will give pressure and psychological implication to India, that's why Doklam happened. I think that's the place PLA would leverage the thing here: show some guesture to cut the siliguri to keep IA busy.

For west border, IA has million level army men but mainly used for Kashimir. In fact, i think re-captured the Aksai Chin is the most brilliant move during 1962. Which means, PLA would launch only tactic level strike, but would hit New Dehli and surrounding areas, since there are 300-400km away and PLA has mid rang rocket such as WS-2 to launch. But for IA, one side is Aksai Chin is 3000m high, hardly for IA's mobility, another side is even IA use the tactic weapon to strike back, Akai Chin has no valuable target except gobi land.

By the end of 2018, the Sichuan-Tibet railway will be finished. This is much more important than Qinghai-Tibet railway. Sichuan/Chongqing is the most important province for western China and with almost 40% GPD of India, home of J10/J20... It will significantly increase the power projection to Tibet, especially the southern Tibet, the area nearby your AP/our Zangnan.

Still, i think there won't be war, but only confrontation and power contest.

rockdog

Country flag
I have been 20+ nations world widely. I have to say that, among all the 10 million population-level cities, Wuhan's traffic networks is quite excellent. Since the urban area of Wuhan is almost 4 times of Paris, the length of Subway network in 2035 will be the top3 in the world.

Current subway network:

At 2035:

rockdog

Country flag
Wuhan is also famous of bridge engineering and construction, national widely 70% of mega-size bridges were designed and constructed by Wuhan companies.

Wuhan itself has two major rivers and 100+ lakes, i have never seen any city like Wuhan with such full of "water" in urban areas...

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Intersection point of two rivers: Yangtze River & Han River. The Yangtze river (yellow one) sourced from Tibet, finally goes to Shanghai.

rockdog

Country flag
There are 100+ lakes inside city. The bridges over rivers are almost done, now more bridges over lakes are coming:

prohumanity

Country flag
The above video is great marketing tool for the weapon sellers...

They first want you to assume that a war between India and China is inevitable...then, they start comparing various type of weapons...great sales tactics...in fact ..they want to scare India and China and create atmosphere of fear and distrust...so they spend their scarce resources to buy weapons from these weapon-seller blood suckers.

These heartless b*astards make assumptions which only suit their profit-making agenda...

And they want to make the rules of war...who should use which weapons and when ? In other words...they want to sell you all different kinds of weapons and make hundreds of billions of dollars...

There is no need to be paranoid....firstly..the war is NOT going to happen...If China attacks ..use your bloody AGNI nuclear missiles immediately... WHY NOT ?

Why should you obey someone else's rules when you are facing a mortal threat ? Did you make Nuclear Missiles to put in your temples and worship them ? OR to save your children from attacking nations ?

These fear-mongers are only there to enrich themselves by making giant nations hate each other...These Lockeeds will quickly go bankrupt if they allow nations to live in peace..

Flame Thrower

@rockdog a protectorate is a protectorate also everyone please see this:
I did go through this one.

Not a great video.

Binkov had expected that war would go on for months, UN will start crying from day 1, who ever wins short battle will be declared as winner. That is the reason why Indian doctrine towards China is always focussed on giving a bloody nose. He also assumed that chinese infrastructure development in Tibet will be left unmolested, but in reality they will be hit on every possible instance.

prohumanity

Country flag
Wars are not won just by having some more advanced weapons....equally essential is the determination and courage of people....people who are willing to give their lives for their nation...

If it was technology ...main deciding factor..."international community" may have defeated Taliban in 48 hours because those evil talibanis don't even have one 1940s model junk helicopter....But here the world is still fighting them for last 18 years...

The language of winning and losing a war is obsolete...if there is a war between two major nations...both will lose in this day and age.

Bully does not attack a kid who the bully thinks can break his nose....Bully only picks on weak and vulnerable..

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Wuhan is also famous of bridge engineering and construction, national widely 70% of mega-size bridges were designed and constructed by Wuhan companies.

Wuhan itself has two major rivers and 100+ lakes, i have never seen any city like Wuhan with such full of "water" in urban areas...

Wuhan is known for its Chinese Corona Virus that ping pongs used as bio warfare against the world.

China is an enemy of not just Tibet , India Japan or America but whole world and must be tamed down the way Japanese did but this time have to be destroyed completely.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles