Modi in the UK 2015

Kshatriya87

Country flag
If as a Hindu we are to do any single thing, any thing at all, it is to support Modi in his time of crisis. He is the best hope Hindus have had in centuries. (No disrespect intended to Balasahab, the Hinduhridaysamrat).
Well bro, I'm an Atheist. But I agree with you. (Understanding this statement will take hours of conversation).

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I know. But feels good doesn't it? After all its the place which ruled us for centuries.

Yes, But Times change and with that the power shift also happens !!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
well so far nice show by modi , so he has proven himself to be quite apolitical rock-star and really threes' no harm about that

what im a little concerned about is being too generous to a nation that bleed us poor and heaped riches which belonged to us , upon themselves instead

the minute we qualified as no longer being an absolutely poor nation they withdrew whatever "support" they had given and we no longer receive even a cent from them

with a nation like that which has robbed us and is so damn calculating , giving us "aid" and denying it based on our not giving them the mmrca tender, should we be too friendly with them ?

i say , given all we do know about them, business with them is not just fine but actuality mutually beneficial and necessary, so we will do that

beyond that , no need to pretend

so this is what concerns me :- the fact that i read somewhere that modi wants to bring 1000 uk student to india to help them in info technology

i say a firm NO to that !

our few strengths are demographic, institutions of learning and attitude towards studies - we cant afford to be generous in those areas with a nation that has a 200 year history of robbing us and removing post independence benefits from us as soon as possible

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @Bangalorean@bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chinmoy @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber@jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @TejasMK3@The enlightened @tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami @Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

@Akim @gadeshi @Gabriel92

aliyah

well so far nice show by modi , so he has proven himself to be quite apolitical rock-star and really threes' no harm about that

what im a little concerned about is being too generous to a nation that bleed us poor and heaped riches which belonged to us , upon themselves instead

the minute we qualified as no longer being an absolutely poor nation they withdrew whatever "support" they had given and we no longer receive even a cent from them

with a nation like that which has robbed us and is so damn calculating , giving us "aid" and denying it based on our not giving them the mmrca tender, should we be too friendly with them ?

i say , given all we do know about them, business with them is not just fine but actuality mutually beneficial and necessary, so we will do that

so this is what concerns me :- the fact that i read somewhere that modi wants to bring 1000 uk student to india to help them in info technology

our few strengths are demographic, institutions of learning and attitude towards studies - we cant afford to be generous in those areas with a nation that has a 200 year history of robbing us and removing post independence benefits from us as soon as possible

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @Bangalorean@bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chinmoy @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber@jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @TejasMK3@The enlightened @tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami @Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

dont worry they are 1000 brits students not 1000 paki jihadis ;) . in today's world the only country we need to be cautious is china

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Kids from rich countries always go to India for some NGO work and see how rich they are and how piss poor India is and how inequal.

Good they are coming to learn some tech. They would go back with some better experience and spend some pounds there. Not a big deal- such schemes are just for photo-ops.

Blackwater

Protestors will keep protesting. Neither Modi nor the world leadership care anymore. Because they know the value of Modi and power of a billion n people supporting him. (Its not a billion but I feel good to exaggerate).

sikhs in UK have good base in uk govt. internal politics is always more imp than external polictics

uk govt acknowledge sikh vote bank very much

to be precise on sikh protest. india today can not afford terrorism in punjab if she want to be world power. and investment hub. is not 1987 till 1998

Last edited:

Blackwater

If as a Hindu we are to do any single thing, any thing at all, it is to support Modi in his time of crisis. He is the best hope Hindus have had in centuries. (No disrespect intended to Balasahab, the Hinduhridaysamrat).

Here you go wrong . either u choose as being hindu and ask for trouble or as being Indian and ask for unity and prosperity

ur comment smells RSS.:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Blackwater

Protestors will keep protesting. Neither Modi nor the world leadership care anymore. Because they know the value of Modi and power of a billion n people supporting him. (Its not a billion but I feel good to exaggerate).

if u find ur holy book geeta pages on roads what will be your reactions????

same as u did bakwas above:):):):):megusta::megusta::megusta:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Here you go wrong . either u choose as being hindu and ask for trouble or as being Indian and ask for unity and prosperity

Ok what happened to you? Why are you talking like the secular scum? And don't you know by now that when we talk about Hindus it included Sikhs/Jains/Buddhists too?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes. Which is why khalistani scumbags will be crushed without second thoughts. Stop legitimising these ass holes. Sikhs are well represented already in govt . so stop playing victim card
Sikhs are the richest in India.

They have local govt. in Punjab run by a party which also heads SGPC which controls Akal Takht. The patriotic Sikhs should stand up against those sold out to Pak.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Just like @Mad Indian said, Hindu doesn't mean only a limited subset of people. It includes everyone living in Bharatvarsh and loyal to Bharatmata. Do not constrict Hindu to a religious definition. Hindu is much more than that.
In fact it is your comment which smells like Khalistani separatists.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Sikhs are the richest in India.

They have local govt. in Punjab run by a party which also heads SGPC which controls Akal Takht. The patriotic Sikhs should stand up against those sold out to Pak.
Very true! In fact one is aghast at how some Sikh organizations dare to be openly anti-national knowing full well that ultimately all Hindus come together, and give the common threat an epic beating.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Those who mock Modi for foreign visits obviously haven't set foot out of India and fondly dream of "phoren shores". Undoubtedly, they are suckers for white skin and foreign lands.

If they had any actual experience of work related travel they would've known how punishing and strenuous it can be. Before this, I was in consulting for 10 years and had to travel to various client sites worldwide. I got so sick of it, even the mention of an aeroplane would make me nauseous. People have no idea how tough it really is, to travel internationally on work, and be on the job nearly 24/7.

There is an amazing amount of brain-dead retardation among #AAPTards and the marxist gang.

pmaitra

Can somebody please list the outcome of Modi's visit to the UK?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles