Modi crossed 'red line' by talking about Balochistan: Pakistan

TrueNeo

Action will be taken on those responsible for the adds.
Action will be taken as per British law. British laws permits people to even speak anti British slogans , then what's so big deal about letting people only speak of freedom that British very well know is true. They won't immediately permit a full scale movement in Britain but they can't stop it either. Same for US, Europe and elsewhere.

TrueNeo

And why do I browse forum anonymously? I am such a big pussy to let others know which thread I am browsing.

TrueNeo

I am such a dick that I am trying to prove someone is arrested on complain of an ass raped nation even though there has been no such statements by the country that has temporarily detained that person but I being the douchbag keep try to prove that the freedom fighter of a soon to become independent country has been arrested.

The very tweet is confirming this fact that the person arrested has not been told if he is arrested. Why? Because he is not.

TrueNeo

TrueNeo

I don't like to look at myself in mirror. Afraid of my hideous face and rotten brain. Please go away.

TrueNeo

Any future adverts will be removed immediately and that's all that matters.
I particularly am interested if London will share the information about funding of these adverts.
Look at me. I know the truth but have no option but to find a link in funds that shall mention India, then I will show posters in UN of Indian meddling and proof of Indian sponsored terrorism which I expect will somehow cover decades of violence and misery my pussy army did to innocent Baloch civilians.

And the irony being I want to prove India a sponsor of terror in Balochistan but somehow my own scum katua army can fund Jihad in Kashmir but not be labelled the same. I learned this hypocrisy in Quran. Piss be upon me.

TrueNeo

A Pakistan defence expert has suggested that the country should consider creating gangs of terrorists and separatists to dismember the United Kingdom and Switzerland for allowing the flagging of ' Free Balochistan ' posters.
Really these dicks will create terrorist, separatist gang and dismember UK.. lol...:pound::pound::pound:

Country flag
http://zeenews.india.com/world/brit...l-free-balochistan-ads-in-london-2057398.html

British envoy snubs Pakistan, says 'can't control 'Free Balochistan' ads in London'

Islamabad: British High Commissioner to Pakistan Thomas Drew has expressed his country's inability to control the advertisements about Balochistan in London.

"I understand the strength of feeling about adverts in London. The British Government does not and cannot control advertising in the UK. But our own position is clear about the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Pakistan, of which Balochistan is and will continue to be an integral part," Saama TV quoted Drew as saying in response to concerns about advertisements about Balochistan in London.

This comes after the World Baloch Organisation launched the third phase of its #FreeBalochistan advertising campaign, in spite of attempts to ban and censor its adverts by the Pakistan Government.

More than 100 London buses are carrying adverts that say "Free Balochistan", "Save The Baloch People" and "Stop Enforced Disappearances".

Bhawal Mengal, spokesperson for the World Baloch Organisation (WBO), said, "This is the third phase of our London campaign to raise awareness about Pakistan`s human right abuses in Balochistan and the right of the Baloch people to self-determination. We started with taxi adverts, and then did roadside billboards and now we are advertising on London buses."

"The attempts by the Pakistan Government to pressure the UK to ban our adverts have failed. The campaign is powering ahead and will continue for weeks to come. The bullying tactics of Pakistan are an attack on freedom of expression. This is a peaceful advertising campaign."

Neo

http://zeenews.india.com/world/brit...l-free-balochistan-ads-in-london-2057398.html

British envoy snubs Pakistan, says 'can't control 'Free Balochistan' ads in London'

Islamabad: British High Commissioner to Pakistan Thomas Drew has expressed his country's inability to control the advertisements about Balochistan in London.

"I understand the strength of feeling about adverts in London. The British Government does not and cannot control advertising in the UK. But our own position is clear about the sovereignty and territoral integrity of Pakistan, of which Balochistan is and will continue to be an integral part," Saama TV quoted Drew as saying in response to concerns about advertisements about Balochistan in London.

This comes after the World Baloch Organisation launched the third phase of its #FreeBalochistan advertising campaign, in spite of attempts to ban and censor its adverts by the Pakistan Government.

More than 100 London buses are carrying adverts that say "Free Balochistan", "Save The Baloch People" and "Stop Enforced Disappearances".

Bhawal Mengal, spokesperson for the World Baloch Organisation (WBO), said, "This is the third phase of our London campaign to raise awareness about Pakistan`s human right abuses in Balochistan and the right of the Baloch people to self-determination. We started with taxi adverts, and then did roadside billboards and now we are advertising on London buses."

"The attempts by the Pakistan Government to pressure the UK to ban our adverts have failed. The campaign is powering ahead and will continue for weeks to come. The bullying tactics of Pakistan are an attack on freedom of expression. This is a peaceful advertising campaign."
London transport authority apologises over anti-Pakistan adverts
November 16, 2017
|
By Murtaza Ali Shah
|
World

A London bus with the anti-Pakistan advert
LONDON: Transport for London (TfL) has issued an apology to Pakistan over an offensive advertising campaign across its network which targeted Pakistan’s sovereignty.

The TfL said an internal inquiry had concluded that Pakistan’s legal position on the issue of the adverts placed on London's transport network was right and clear and Advertising Policy breaches had been found on its part.

The TfL confirmed that it had received the first letter from the Pakistan High Commission on November 2, when the anti-Pakistan campaign was run on London's black taxi service, and then on November 7, when the campaign on red buses was started.

Papers available with Geo News show thatPakistan’s Deputy High Commissioner Zahid Hafeez Chaudhry wrote to TfL, focusing on legal points and how rules of Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) and TfL’s guidelines were clearly breached, therefore giving Pakistan enough grounds for a possible legal action.

The inquiry conducted by TfL found that on both occasions, it was TfL’s oversight that these adverts were allowed to go on display.

Commissioner for TransportMike Brownsaid, unfortunately, the Advertising Policy was broken and “for that we apologise."

"We have written to our advertising partners to remind them of their responsibilities in relation to our Advertising Policy," said Brown.

The Transport Commissioner has written to Pakistan High Commissioner Syed Ibne Abbas, stating that an internal investigation “concluded that they were in breach of our Advertising Policy, as relating to matters of public controversy or sensitivity” and the advertising agency responsible for posting these adverts was requested that the adverts are removed as soon as possible.

Brown explained that licensed taxis are only permitted to carry advertisements complying with TfL’s advertising policy and any taxi displaying these advertisements has been issued with an unfit notice by the body's enforcement officers.

A source in TfL has said that one driver, who refused to take off the advertisement, has been taken off the road.

He explained that all taxis have removed the advertisements and any taxi displaying the same adverts will be issued an “unfit notice” and the driver’s license would be suspended.

The Commissioner explained that on November 7 and 12, the same advertisements were displayed on roadside advertising screens and buses.

“On each occasion, we instructed our advertising partners to remove these advertisements from our estate immediately.”

The transport commissioner further explained that he has asked all advertisements planned by the advertising agency in question to send to him adverts in advance before they are installed.

He also said that all advertising agencies working across London's transport network had assured the authority that no advertisement will be carried that does not comply with the advertising policy.

A TfL spokesman confirmed that organisers of the campaign had submitted an amended version of the advertisement for approval. The spokesman added that it has been rejected and all advertisers have been told not to display the amended adverts.

Brown has assured Pakistani authorities that no similar adverts will be allowed in the future.

Neo

Taxis and busses carrying such adverts won't be allowed to carry passengers. End of story. :playball:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Taxis and busses carrying such adverts won't be allowed to carry passengers. End of story. :playball:
advertisement is to show something

they showed it

job done

because it irked Pak :p

Neo

xeaaex

We all know where the money is coming from. It will become an issue if London can track it to its very origins.
No matter what you say it won't change the fact that pakistan is oppressing baloch and occupied Kashmir people; terrorising and destabilizing the region.
Your nation has mentality of won't live and won't let others live.
#FREEBALOCHISTAN
p.s. why do most of the porks hide behind other flags? Ashamed of your nation?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles