Modernity and Muslims Encroach on Unique Tribe in Pakistan

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
True for Indian off course

by that logic you are all rapist because there are many rape cases come from India
Lol. Pakistan has the fourth highest rape per capita of the known world.

And of course 80%of rapes in UK is done by Pakis

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
True for Indian off course

by that logic you are all rapist because there are many rape cases come from India
You should learn to give better analogy. Look at % of rape cases and % of people dying in terrorist attacks.

If you include goat sex, then Pakistan is the world capital for that. @Blackwater can enlighten you!

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
1. People burning Geeta wont be killed in the streets in India or Nepal. Persecuted by court perhaps but still won't be bombed to death or stoned to death without any trial like it happens in barbaric parts of the world.

2. You can also claim Pakistanis are peace loving people. That won't make it true
Yea yea your all indians are great mahan peopel and we are all evil Pakistani and terrorist and extremist..Its nothing new on DFI lol I

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
You should learn to give better analogy. Look at % of rape cases and % of people dying in terrorist attacks.

If you include goat sex, then Pakistan is the world capital for that. @Blackwater can enlighten you!
Ok if that let you sleep better lol I thought you have some common sense but i was wrong. I gave you this analogy to tell you how it feel when you paint all with same brush

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Burning of Quran should be equal to burning of geeta or bible or any religious scriptures
Then of two people , one burns geeta in India and the other burns koran in Pak....who has the higher chance to live?
Should that not be obvious? Barbarity will obviously be inferior to any culture of any form.
Yes. But I am pointing to the barbarians, who condone this Barbarity in the first place...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles