Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

vidhwanshak

Country flag

jai jaganath

Country flag
Bullet raja bullet se RL marenge woh bhi desert me.

Haa sahi he market me Hero Impulse jaise ya Himalayan jaise bikes thode he.

Plus bullet ka pickup toh bullet walo ko hi pata he...ek aur fayda goli khatam toh silence use karlena.
Sirji I think u remember once discussed bsf fitting artillery in camel after motar
Army isn't that behind infact hopes increased after anti drone weapon etc.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Doesn’t look too bad here tbh
Although guns belong to British apart from that only thing mordern is helmet and simulation equipments which is only used for trainings
Which is only used in exercises on ground most of the troops are wearing 1974 fiber glass helmets

Kumaoni

Although guns belong to British apart from that only thing mordern is helmet and simulation equipments which is only used for trainings
Which is only used in exercises on ground most of the troops are wearing 1974 fiber glass helmets
Bro just chillax. A step in the right direction is still there. Hopefully they implement said equipments into practice.

Kumaoni

In our nation 'hope' is the only thing a person can do
Sadly. BTW, 5 KIA in an ambush has been happening since the 90s, when there were afghanis chechens and terrorist camps right next srinagar. There may have been slightly more but the point remains that the IA is objectively degrading its COIN and conventional capabilities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles