Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

samsaptaka

เคคเคธเฅเคฎเคพเคคเฅ เค‰เคคเฅเคคเคฟเคทเฅเค  เค•เฅŒเคจเฅเคคเฅ‡เคฏ เคฏเฅเคฆเฅเคงเคพเคฏ เค•เฅƒเคคเคจเคฟเคทเฅเคšเคฏ
Country flag
Read Wellington experience book, it's by a American officer.
He mentions, cadets and instructors literally thought that they can win against USA.
That indian army equipment wise was equal to USA.
This revelation ends all debates and doubts, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Indian militray was equivalent of USA in 80 and 90 and rivalled them equipment.
The author goes on to say that indians were dumbfounded by iraqis losses in gulf wars.
Ask why, huge number of iraqi officers were trained in india, their pilots were trained by TACDE.
Indians were literally in shock when the realistion of our inferiority hit them hard very hard below the belt.
Jai Ho ! We shall fight with what we have, its the man behind the rifle that matters, and so on....

binayak95

Country flag
Even considering some import lobby, they could have committed to importing 800k Sig 716 in batches. We are getting it at 900 dollars a piece, already a significant discount to its market price. Further economies of scale plus some negotiations would have brought it down to 700 a piece, which is a steal for a modern 7.62 AR platform. But no.
Arreh bhaisaab - we opened a factory for making a rifle that has not yet seen the light of day (cough AK203 cough) - and that rifle is not nearly as good nor as ergonomic nor as cheap as SIG716.

Had MoD nor IA have the brains between them to figure out we could have gotten an entire SIG manufacturing factory in Amethi for the same contract. Imagine MPX and MCX and SIG's entire line of optics built here and voila, you have the best frontline arms possible.

They even got the new US Army's 6.8 contract -and could have opened up new avenues. But nahi

binayak95

Country flag
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ...that's not a BFA.

If you shoot a blank with cloth packed in the muzzle then you'll witness the most breathtaking catastrophic failure of gas tube ever seen
Yeah its not - my bad
Did not see clearly. Can you guess how many drinks i had last night from that XD

DumbPilot

Country flag
Arreh bhaisaab - we opened a factory for making a rifle that has not yet seen the light of day (cough AK203 cough) - and that rifle is not nearly as good nor as ergonomic nor as cheap as SIG716.

Had MoD nor IA have the brains between them to figure out we could have gotten an entire SIG manufacturing factory in Amethi for the same contract. Imagine MPX and MCX and SIG's entire line of optics built here and voila, you have the best frontline arms possible.

They even got the new US Army's 6.8 contract -and could have opened up new avenues. But nahi
Who makes these decisions?

Love Charger

เคšเค•เฅเคฐเคตเคฐเฅเคคเฅ€
Country flag
Naa I cant stomach the Monk anymore. Bleh
I feel bad for you sir, when I used to drink it.
That was 1 year back, I drank it neat.
It burned my throat, made me feel like iam in hell I almost puked but I held on.
I was out in open, around 12 pm in afternoon in June heat of mumbai, I felt so warm i can't describe. My body was burning but once it hit me i forgot everything.
I used to drink 180 ml bottle at once.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles