Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Truthsoldier

Country flag
There was news the uniforms will be produced by private sector not OFB. So who is producing them?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

JConline

Country flag
Why are integrated knee/elbow pads not adopted? The knee pad of the 2nd soldier seems to have slid downwards.
Cause fatigues with integrated knee pads are CONSIDERABLY pricier. And issuing integrated knee pad combat uniforms makes it logistically more complex cause then the army would have to order two sets of uniforms, a duty uniform without knee pads and a combat uniform with knee pads. Moreover, I don't think any indigenous companies manufacture those in-house, yet.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Cause fatigues with integrated knee pads are CONSIDERABLY pricier. And issuing integrated knee pad combat uniforms makes it logistically more complex cause then the army would have to order two sets of uniforms, a duty uniform without knee pads and a combat uniform with knee pads. Moreover, I don't think any indigenous companies manufacture those in-house, yet.
It's not a rocket science to add integrated knee pads and no need of 2 uniforms they are removable

Spadex

Country flag
😬😬
SOURCE-IUL-Knee-Pads-Uniform-Insert-.jpg
those can be removed tho

Global Defence

New threads

Articles