Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
That's a paint ball gun. They are instructors from commando school Belgaum. They are demonstrating room clearance drills
In Kashmir is the room intervention done by RR or are PARA SF? And which unit in Kashmir deal with hostage situation if it arises?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Kartooz

Country flag
Hi guys.
I am new to the website and new to this forum. Considering most of the topics are running on close to 300 pages, I'd like to say TLDR. Though I am curious to know if there are any propositions to change the camo for the army or at least have more than a single type for the plethora of different terrain that India has.
Happy to be part of this defence forum.
Cheers!

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Hi guys.
I am new to the website and new to this forum. Considering most of the topics are running on close to 300 pages, I'd like to say TLDR. Though I am curious to know if there are any propositions to change the camo for the army or at least have more than a single type for the plethora of different terrain that India has.
Cheers!
My question was exactly this , when I joined this place.
The answer i was given is wait for atleast 5 years and work in progress

Same answer is valid even today.

Kartooz

Country flag
My question was exactly this , when I joined this place.
The answer i was given is wait for atleast 5 years and work in progress

Same answer is valid even today.
Hmmm. Chalo theek hai. Let's at least arm the army with better guns before we start complaining about these lesser shortcomings. MoD couldn't give two shits about uniforms at the moment.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Hi guys.
Cheers!
One of the nibba saying guy was mentioning a digital camoflauge and for standard purpouse Multi Terraian Pattern of Uk and Ocp Uniform of Usa seems to be a proposal

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Hi guys.
Cheers!
There is a proposal .... They have shown some new samples too but still it's just floating around for now.

May be in next 2-3 years something concrete will.be visible to us that will take atleast 5 years from that time to completely implement.

Honey

Country flag
Hi guys.
Cheers!
Trials chal rahe hain...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Main bhi 2 years se yahi wait kar raha hun ๐Ÿฅบ

E44q2wCVoAMQI9f.jpeg

Indian-Army-begins-the-review-process-of-samples-of-the.jpeg

EguPFVwUcAAAzjS.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles