Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'lll Nibbiars hers the list of various type of dresses and Uniform's that Indian army uses as far a i know.

Summer Uniform's Aka service Uniform's.
Service Dress.
Ceremonial Uniform's.
Ceremonial Dress.
Mess Uniform's.
Mess Dress.
Full Dress.
Combat Uniform's.

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars may be firms like Raymond and other can help in this. Even the quality can be improved. And make Gurkha hat available to other regiment. It has almost become a symbol of the Indian Army.
Exactly! Raymond, Reliance's Vimal, etc are all Indian homegrown big fabric brands. They have ton of experience and Reliance have fabric plant in House. They will give you any level of quality and quantity you want.
The Gurkha hat is simply amazing. Don't know why is it limited to Gurkha regiments. Should be made standard across the army.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The ceremonial Uniform's.
View attachment 84076
I despise these type of ceremonial Uniforms. Looks clownish and gives Sec Guard type feel.

I was part of my school's Marching Band since its inception in class 3rd to all the way to Class 12th till I completed the school. We used to look jokers in those poor marching band uniforms. This is the reason I never kept any picture of performing in marching band with me till now.

Last edited:

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
The one in the back is a Dragunov with a night sight. First one is FAB modified AK with NV optic? Middle 2 have AKs with ADTL sights. Those look a lot tike the PSO-1. Copies?

Also, can you ID the NV optic?
Dragunov with TONBO EK TIS & first one is INSAS LMG with BEL PNVS. The one mounted on Helmet is BEL Single Tube Full Field View Biocular NVG.

rkhanna

Country flag
The one in the back is a Dragunov with a night sight. First one is FAB modified AK with NV optic? Middle 2 have AKs with ADTL sights. Those look a lot tike the PSO-1. Copies?

Also, can you ID the NV optic?
Forget the small arms. The cold weather kit and shoes do not look DRDO made. Is this emergency kit purchased from amrika ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
images - 2021-04-09T153506.671.jpeg
images - 2021-04-09T153511.929.jpeg
images - 2021-04-09T153517.716.jpeg

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Can you post this in the Uniform and Camouflage thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles