Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
It's a shorter barreled Sig-716.
But the orders where for 16 inch right.that looks too short for being sig may be the new orders are for 14.5 inch?

Marliii

Country flag
Those fab defence kits we can use then on the ak203 right? I think maybe the army is also planning this because the water down ak203 is worse than fab defence ak's so we basically buying a downgraded version of something good we have.mother russia!!!

Hfg..

Country flag
Those fab defence kits we can use then on the ak203 right? I think maybe the army is also planning this because the water down ak203 is worse than fab defence ak's so we basically buying a downgraded version of something good we have.mother russia!!!
Is it final that we are buying a downgraded version?

Marliii

Country flag
Ak203 when is it going to happen? There are some reports that it will be signed soon and nothing happens.I wish this time also that is the case.

Killbot

Country flag
I'm more interested in that Shakti BPJ from Major Anoop Mishra. If what he says is true then that's a pretty big leap even by global standards. Supposedly the jacket is fully flexible while offering lvl3+ to lvl4 protection and it also has MOLLE attachments and is modular.
Something like the SafeLife FRAS.. Pretty revolutionary stuff..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles