Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

SGOperative

Country flag
This is gem, one of my favorites. Wanna know the best part, notice something at 1:23 while the guy on the left is pointing gun towards the camera the guy in the middle comes in his line of sight and he implicitly moves the gun away from him...
I can say in next 5 yrs Ghataks will be as equipped as para SF

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars China has atleast 16 lakhs PLAGF troops don't believe the 12 lakhs numbers they ways lies. And Pakistan has 5 lakhs troops. We need to maintain the current strength and modernize it's.
China can't deploy 12 lakh in Himalayas neither can we . We need to modernize faster and make less soldiers more lethal. We need money for air force and navy too.

If we have modern Better weapons we can kill enemy troops much faster.

We can keep larger reserve forces to compensate if required.

But I think we will be seeing nuclear war before we see 12 lakh + men actively fighting.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
LSV LBPV Kalyani M4 Rakshak LAV , sala pura dimak ghoomjata he, kis gadi ka kya role he?
mahindra lbpv and alsv will essentially replace rr armored gypsy and rakshak for ct ops vehicle,m4 is likely to experiment to replace aditya and casspir based mraps which is likely used for ambush expected missions

Sigmamale101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Increase the stemegth to 14 lakhs , Halde and we must do it jalde.
India is not israel surrounded by weak nibors , we need number salso
Number need to be around 2.5 million even more i would say.
You have a brahmastra in your arsenal (1.4 billion people ) that most don't & you are not using it. Paramilitary number need to go down , army up. less than 200 years ago, we were the most militirised society on planet.The disaster under British & under indian jokeracy need to be reversed.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Number need to be around 2.5 million even more i would say.
You have a brahmastra in your arsenal (1.4 billion people ) that most don't & you are not using it. Paramilitary number need to go down , army up. less than 200 years ago, we were the most militirised society on planet.The disaster under British & under indian jokeracy need to be reversed.
I agree with each word , back then everybody carried arms .
I suggest a book called " mughal empire at war " it's a very good book and clearly points out to the sheer military might of mooghles

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
we should have spent on mukuts with a caraspace,but its also possible that their squad did not get a mukut considering some of the others used it in the back ground
Mukut+Patka appliqué is heavier than just a Patka, hence they might not have adopted it. It’s like wearing a regular ACH helmet and a Patka together.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles