Mobiles, Gadgets and Gizmos

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Let's keep this thread to our own gadgets, not your neighbors, neighbors wife or her uncle's :D.

p2prada

@ Payeng

Where were you sitting, ON that car(or IN that car)?:blum3:

Anyways, about the Hard disk. Even 1.5 TB version is available in India. I have 2 computers. The old one (bought in 2000 and still working. Company:Wipro[Made in China]) has a 15 GB HDD.:blum3: and the new one(2006 purchase) has a 1TB+160GB HDD.

indian_sukhoi

Iam a proud owner of Sony Erricson K800i, Ipod Nano, PS2, PS1, and PSP!!!

Looks like iam the only DFI member who own a PSPs portable.:blum3::2guns:

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
My MP3 player :

My notebook : I LOVE IT !

A Wansa 42" LCD..(cant find a pic)

A Motorolla L9 :

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have a compaq laptop, three years old. So you might say it's junk now. Still works for me though.
I have an iPod touch. It's a saviour for me as I'm able yo get online using it in my house. My kids don't let me use my laptop at home. After two keys that they removed, it was enough.

Got a GPS navigation device for my car. Helps me on my business trips. Waiting for traffic integration to start. That would make the device even more useful.

p2prada

My kids don't let me use my laptop at home. After two keys that they removed, it was enough.
LOL. It happened to my friend too. Her kids were too naughty and removed 6 keys. I had to put them all back.:blum3:

Country flag
Damn you!!!!:blum3:

That doesnt count. I still declare myself, Has the only DFI member to have a PSP.

What PSP games does you kids play anyway?.
sukhoi i would answer but i think i would have to start another separate thread

Mostly kids stuff hanna montana, harry potter, i did play it myself with the God of war chains of olympus.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I forgot to mention the Olympus digicam. Its not the exact same model as below, but it looks just the same with a bit diff. specs.

And since calculators were being shared, I use a fx-82MS. Most convenient !

A PQI card drive, which is ReadyBoost enabled, so that I can convert it to temporary RAM and use it as a performance booster.

A Philips DVD player, USB enabled, with HDMI connectivity for much better video quality.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Damn... We live in such a materialistic world. I'm so not proud of myself. :(

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Good all Fx 82. I have that too, still preserved a good 9 years since I last used it.
Phillips DVD player, a Panasonic handycam with 3CCD tech, and a Panasonic trimmer as well!! are my other frequently used electronics.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Your signature has Amitabh Bachchan's dialogue in Lakshya doesn't it ? :D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I think this was the complete dialogue :

Hum mein aur un mein ek fark hai, aur woh rehna chahiye. socho woh kaise log honge joh apne hi officers ki dead body lene se inkaar karenge. Yeh Indian army hai, hum dushmani mein bhi ek sharafat rakhte hain.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes I remember the full dialog. But the last line was good enough here. Wonder if that line was actually said by any IA officer in the war?

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Prepare to be enthralled by the collection of gadgets that I have... few, but very functional and meet all my needs...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles