missile defence shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
While chinese icbm can easily cover our entire land mass. With all our nukes we can destroy only 0.5% of china. But their capability of 400 to 500 warheads some with 25 giga tons of power can wipe off 5% of our land mass. So we need a missile defence shield to deter any chinese aggression.
the above taken from a reply to one of my threads
any comments please ??
in particular if the nation is increasing production of missiles and nuke warheads ??

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
A thread already exists on missile defence system.
http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/bo...efense-system-implications-its-neighbors.html

Please don't open too many threads as that will take focus out of the other thread which are discussing same things. Please check if a thread already exist before opening a new thread. It is also difficult for members to keep up if there are too many threads to go through. I hope you understand.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
While chinese icbm can easily cover our entire land mass. With all our nukes we can destroy only 0.5% of china. But their capability of 400 to 500 warheads some with 25 giga tons of power can wipe off 5% of our land mass. So we need a missile defence shield to deter any chinese aggression.
the above taken from a reply to one of my threads
any comments please ??
in particular if the nation is increasing production of missiles and nuke warheads ??
India is trying to build up its own missile shield...Akash has seen some successful testing...India is among four countries to develop ABM( Anti Ballistic Missile) capability after USA, Russia and Israel. India is also buying SPYDER from Israel and developing Barak 2.........but still there is a lot of things to do....You search in google Akash, Spyder, Barak 2 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles