• I don't care

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Amazing

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pintu

Thanks Sailor for that, I stood clear now. It will help me immensely when I continue with Bombers, the evolution thread, tonight.

Regards

Ps: Thanks for the message, I always check in when I see any new thread started by you , since you joined here, they are very informative indeed.

Sailor

Any more weaponry like you posted in case of Vikers:

Your question on the Vickers Vimy Armament

* 1 × .303 in (7.7 mm) Lewis Gun in Scarff ring in nose and 1 × in Scarff ring in mid-fuselage
* 2,476 lb (1,123 kg) of bombs

Not very well armed was it? This was to cut down weight for the bomb load.

Pintu

Thanks Dear Sailor, but I think you have misread me or I have faulted while informing you my queries.

like you posted in case of Vikers
I intended to say that if you please can you kindly post the characteristics or weaponry of C-47 in that order you have posted in case of Vikers.

Regards

Pintu

Dear Sailor , I regard Red Barron as the legend of the First World War , air warriors. It's really great that you started a thread on him.

Regards

Sailor

No weapons Pintu. Unarmed transport and actually a converted airliner from the thirties, the DC-3

Sailor

In fact Pintu, I have to own up and say something here on that.
I was glad that von Richthofen didn't survive WW1, because he would have fought for Hitler as an older senior officer just as Goring did.

Pintu

Thanks Sailor , I stood clear now, then they took heavy risk from the German Anti- Aircraft fire, while air dropping like you mentioned in the loss of many Aircrafts as well as Paratroopers.

Regards

Pintu

True, I honour your Sentiments Sailor, but I said this keeping in mind of the kill ratio, I simply do not support Hitler or any of his deputies or Nazis for the crime they committed against Humanity. History will not forgive them.

Regards

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Oh Enlightened One, if you mean he is gay because of his pink undies you are way off. He probably got them as a joke gift from either Mum or girlfriend.
Just because he got them doesn't mean he ought to use them.... I mean, atleast not in the open like this....

It's disenchanting to say the least... repulsion with all its effects bearing out in the eye of the world media...

Sailor

In fact I would say it was probably staged to send the pic home to whichever dame gave them to him. Taking a view of this through Western eyes, I have no such thoughts just amusement at it.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
In fact I would say it was probably staged to send the pic home to whichever dame gave them to him. Taking a view of this through Western eyes, I have no such thoughts just amusement at it.
I don't for even a second dispute its humour, but I definitely think that printing this in the front pages of newspapers is not a very wise decision... the front page pictures are supposed to have some meaning and convey something to the reader... the kind of pictures that make you think that a picture does really speak a thousand words...

I certainly wouldn't want to be seeing this thing early in the morning when I pick up my newspaper... A guy in an underwear is fine... but NOT that kind of underwear !!! Eek !!!

Maybe we should ask SA for her opinion on this... :viannen_10::viannen_10::viannen_10::viannen_10:

johnee

BTW, why should be pink categorised as feminine color?
Color is color. To me every color has its own beauty.

Though pink boxers are bit of a repulsion, for sure. :D

p2prada

Pink chaddis just for laughs guys.

He may have lost a bet. Who knows?:D

Su-47

I honestly do doubt if this is photo was taken in a genuine situation. It is actually suggestive of a joke.

Remember, there are a lot of sex-deprived men there. A guy wearing pink underwear is the closest thing they have to a female there. There is no way that soldier's seniors would have allowed him to sleep in pink underwear. Unless the seniors themselves had an interest in seeing him in pink underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles