Mind Blending pictures.

Auberon

View attachment 278

I am expecting an answer........
Your question is based on the assumption that there is a missing hole, while there is none. Count the no. of coloured boxes, its the same, the extra box is just there because the picture is not drawn to scale. If you use real figures there ll be no blank.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Your question is based on the assumption that there is a missing hole, while there is none. Count the no. of coloured boxes, its the same, the extra box is just there because the picture is not drawn to scale. If you use real figures there ll be no blank.
well let me try it in real and reply you back.

Auberon

View attachment 278

I am expecting an answer........
There's three colours. Our mind works with association, the surrounding colours affect our perception of the colours present. A brown coloured guy wearing black clothes will appear fairer compared to the same guy wearing white clothes, a small circle in bigger circles will look smaller compared to the same circle in smaller circles etc. Theres pink, white and green colours present in the pic, in one area the pink is surrounded by dark green colours so it appears reddish, in the other its surrounded by white so it appears pinkish.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I was scratching my head about this but never realized that the image was not to the scale. Good.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
^^3 for the second picture :p
3 is the second picture.
There's three colours. Our mind works with association, the surrounding colours affect our perception of the colours present. A brown coloured guy wearing black clothes will appear fairer compared to the same guy wearing white clothes, a small circle in bigger circles will look smaller compared to the same circle in smaller circles etc. Theres pink, white and green colours present in the pic, in one area the pink is surrounded by dark green colours so it appears reddish, in the other its surrounded by white so it appears pinkish.
:113: Correct folks for the second one:113: but about the first picture I am yet confused and need some time to jump to a conclusion.

please do care to reply my next batch of pictures.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
2nd one I see 3 faces.....I think I've done this in middle school!
:)

ShyAngel

Founding Member
And the 1st pix I see the word "LIAR" written on it!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
3rd pix, I see and eskimo entering his igloo.

ShyAngel you are wrong abt 3rd pix :blum3:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
OK, hints. The black regions should be treated as entrance of igloo or cave (whatever), the nose should be treated as hand, the eye as fold at bottom of the cap and the neck as the legs. Got it.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
OK, hints. The black regions should be treated as entrance of igloo or cave (whatever), the nose should be treated as hand, the eye as fold at bottom of the cap and the neck as the legs. Got it.
OMG! Got it, that was a cute eskimo indeed.
Loved it, looks so cute from his or back.
Thank you ji!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Some Illusions

When you shake your head rapidly, or better shake the display, a central disk will segregate as a distinct object, which in addition seems to be floating atop the background.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
One More Illusion

Here the background seems to move, while the central square remains in place, and seems to float on top.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles