Mind Blending pictures.

ShyAngel

Founding Member
What do you see in this Image?

Lots of people. I can see two lady with black dress infront and on side another two women and at the back some more people but just their heads and its not clear as these four women.
:)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
2nd Pic, they all are parallel.

3rd Pic, Both the centre circles are of same size. Because they are placed with circles of different sizes, relatively one looks big over the other but in reality they are of same size.

Auberon

I have no conflict in the first pic, I can say the colour exclusively, no bothering about whats the word.

Auberon

Lines are all parallel, you can put a ruler to them to check, for circle -

There's three colours. Our mind works with association, the surrounding colours affect our perception of the colours present. A brown coloured guy wearing black clothes will appear fairer compared to the same guy wearing white clothes, a small circle in bigger circles will look smaller compared to the same circle in smaller circles etc. Theres pink, white and green colours present in the pic, in one area the pink is surrounded by dark green colours so it appears reddish, in the other its surrounded by white so it appears pinkish.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles