Military Training and Recruitment

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
This thread is dedicated to Training and Recruitment of future Indian Military Personnel and how to improve the standards of recruitment and training, especially physical skills.
*Pictures, Videos, articles, etc anything related to the thread can be posted here.
*Comparing other military is allowed in this thread.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I am extremely disturbed by seeing this, couldn't comprehend hence created this thread.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Look how well built both in height and shape these guys are even before joining the military academy!!! Honestly vegetarian diet is also the culprit here.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
We as a country give importance to entrance exams and written tests to join the military than physical fitness.. Hence the reason why you find people who got selected in IIT come join in the IMA where they pass and get selected, but are short or scrony in size, where physically they are inferior.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Aur banao apne bachcho ko vegetarians, ab yeh toh hona hi tha.
Of course I am not critical of vegetarian diet, but at least we have to change once we join the military!!! We have to adapt to the environment and follow a certain caloric intake every day, which includes protein diet mostly from meat.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course I am not critical of vegetarian diet, but at least we have to change once we join the military!!! We have to adapt to the environment and follow a certain caloric intake every day, which includes protein diet mostly from meat.
NO!! Because by then, it'll be already too late!! The damage will be done as their growth will be stunted. You have to start giving a kid a protein-rich diet right from his/her formative years, if you want them to grow strong and healthy that is.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Problem is not vegetarian diet , I haven't touched meat or even egg from birth , can run 10 km straight without a break , didn't went to gym till now , parents are both 5'5'' and 5'7'' only .
In bare strength competition defeated many meat eating hunks , problem is not vegan diet but unorganized and low diet .
I eat only one chapati a time (2 in a day) , but eat almost half a litre or somewhat more dal , lentils , dry fruits , vegetables ,fruits , 4 glass of milk .
Neither i am some sports person ,a jee aspirant with a lot sitting hours .

And my punches were the reason i was disqualified from boxing in school in 8 th class ( long time ago) , cause i hitted the boy hard that his nose bleeded.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Do these GCs actually belong from a so-called martial race??
Martial race doesn't matter bro, since majority of the community in paki-land never got selected in martial race but most of these guys have better caloric intake (except pakis), since central Asians are heavy meat eaters and also better built.
Screenshot_20210308_091608.jpg

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Problem is not vegetarian diet , I haven't touched meat or even egg from birth , can run 10 km straight without a break , didn't went to gym till now , parents are both 5'5'' and 5'7'' only .
In bare strength competition defeated many meat eating hunks , problem is not vegan diet but unorganized and low diet .
I eat only one chapati a time (2 in a day) , but eat almost half a litre or somewhat more dal , lentils , dry fruits , vegetables ,fruits , 4 glass of milk .
Neither i am some sports person ,a jee aspirant with a lot sitting hours .

And my punches were the reason i was disqualified from boxing in school in 8 th class ( long time ago) , cause i hitted the boy hard that his nose bleeded.
Only 1-2 Chappati a day??

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Problem is not vegetarian diet ,
The science doesn't agree with this statement.

I find that kinda difficult to believe but whatever.
Whoa!!

Dude, not believable as nose bleed is an extremely common occurrence in any contact sport, and no trainer worth his sault would ever disqualify a trainee for causing that. And giving someone a nosebleed ain't exactly that impressive a feat.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only 1-2 Chappati a day??
That's actually a very reasonable decision on his part as wheat flour is loaded full of starch which only reduces your protein absorption and also causes inflammation if taken over a prolonged period of time which will then do a number on your heart and your arteries. The same goes true for rice and corn as well, that's why I have switched to Quinoa.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The boy was son of vice principal , and a had a grudge against me , so speaking truly i did that intentionally
Oh, in that case, totally believable. But you shouldn't leave out such critical information!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles