Military of Finland

jouni

You have to explain me wtf did i just see.

-
Anyway meanwhile in Finnish army

First picture is Munamies ( eggman ) a guy whos mother was an au pair in Paris and she is said to have been mistress of Michelin man.

Second picture is new standard of increased firepower of an individual Jaeger after our land warfare doctrine change. ( you recognize Apilas ). Third picture is from gas mask testing ( we have all done it ), before they used helium in the testing, but it was chsnged to something else...obviously the mask leaked in this case ;)

Last edited:

jouni

Finnish marines training littoral amphibious tactics

Gabriel92

Country flag
First picture is Munamies ( eggman ) a guy whos mother was an au pair in Paris and she is said to have been mistress of Michelin man.

Wow.... lol,what...... eh... what ?
From Finland with love ? :bounce:

-
Anyway

Gabriel92

Country flag
@jouni I really like your country,great culture,beautiful country,nice people,i really want to leave my country and join Finland,and i hope integrate to the Finnish society.
No i'm joking,i'm just seeking the girls. :hail:

adam7

Our military equipment has not been tested in real conditions for one reason only: they are so good that nobody dares to try move against them. What could be a better sales argument?
PATRIA AMV is battle tested in Afghanistan, only called by the Polish Rosomak (Wolverine). The first vehicles were exported from Finland, but nowadays the Polish have bought a license to manufacture an resell the vehicle. The Talibanns call it the Green Devil and have a healthy respect for it. It has also withstood a number of IED attacks.

The SAKO sniper rifle is also battle tested and exported to a number of countries.

Sweden was mentioned. Swedish arms exports are high tech and successful. However, Swedish armed forces actually suffer, because often the Swedish defence budget pays for developing the weapons and a small first order for the Swedish military. Then the military industry reaps the profits and Sweden's military is a "bonsai military", neat but miniscule.

jouni

HELL YEAH!!! Strongest artillery in Europe in action!

jouni

The Legacy of Finnish Kingdom lives.............................

jouni

jouni

Prototypes of RK 62 & RK 95 modernization program.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles