United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

hit&run

Mod

hit&run

Mod
Chinese cowards were given face saver as BRICS is coming.

They wanted to build road, now back to status Quo, can only Patrol like before, same as Bhutanese Soldiers do.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

While we agreed to have that leaked instead of include it in the official statement.

I guess it doesn't matter much as they are going to be back at it after BRICS.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Whatever happens now, it should be a lesson also to Defence PSUs to continue to build equipment for country's security. A stronger India will itself be a deterrent for any future conflicts. Make in India efforts should continue and now be expedited at a faster pace.

We should also consider upping our war reserves. Efforts should be to secure our borders with China. Defence preparedness should be done keeping Chinese in view. Efforts should be made for developing indigenous Light weight guns for mountain warfare. Also we should increase inventory for our missiles. I expect more orders coming for LCAs.

hit&run

Mod
This is strange that Indians are asking different kind of question to GOI after reading Chinese propaganda. Chinese of course say that they will keep guarding their territorial claim. It is absolutely clear that the dispute on territorial claim is not solved but troops have been withdrawn as Chinese have agreed to Status Quo.

This has come after Americans supported Indian stand on Status Quo. Since India was not confirming Modi's visit to BRICS Chinese couldn't risk jeopardising BRICS which they are hosting as blame would have gone to them.

hit&run

Mod
While we agreed to have that leaked instead of include it in the official statement.

I guess it doesn't matter much as they are going to be back at it after BRICS.
Indians have been always playing with straight bat with China.

What happened in Doklam was a change as only Chinese were infiltrating for last 2 decades and encroaching. Even in Ladakh ITBP was punching them in their own territory.

However diplomatically the method is unchanged. Though I would like it to Change as well but the take away from this is not a rocket science to read that soft Diplomacy is backed by strong Military action when it was both soft and timid approach before.

Starscream

I don't know if it's relevant here but still here it goes. I bought a cheap photography equipment off ebay.com from China and asked it to be shipped off it here. This was early this month. The parcel reached Kolkata airport arround 18th and was stuck there ever since. Then suddenly on 25th the parcel saw prompt action from the Kolkata airport officials.

Before I heard today's news, I was certain that the package was stuck due to legendary Bengali Laydh (Bong myself) at Kolkata airport. Now when I am connecting the dots it seems due to Doklam dispute my parcel was withheld at Customs. When the issue was resolved the package saw some action.

One peculiar thing to notice is that the news came today ie,28th but the parcel saw movement on 25th. So was there any back channel diplomacy that subdued the tensions ? If so then why was the general population informed after 3 days? How did the customs knew before the general population?

PS: I have got few parcels from China before they never took so long.

Attachments

hit&run

Mod
I don't know if it's relevant here but still here it goes. I bought a cheap photography equipment off ebay.com from China and asked it to be shipped off it here. This was early this month. The parcel reached Kolkata airport arround 18th and was stuck there ever since. Then suddenly on 25th the parcel saw prompt action from the Kolkata airport officials.

Before I heard today's news, I was certain that the package was stuck due to legendary Bengali Laydh (Bong myself) at Kolkata airport. Now when I am connecting the dots it seems due to Doklam dispute my parcel was withheld at Customs. When the issue was resolved the package saw some action.

One peculiar thing to notice is that the news came today ie,28th but the parcel saw movement on 25th. So was there any back channel diplomacy that subdued the tensions ? If so then why was the general population informed after 3 days? How did the customs knew before the general population?

PS: I have got few parcels from China before they never took so long.
Nothing to do with Doklam. Parcels do get stuck sometimes.

zala09

Offcource ...Modi government(with Ajit doval) done a good job..

hope chinese does not doing another way..on this topic...m mean PLA pospnd this topic for while and looking for good time...

what ever... chinese back step is huge Mindgame victory ..specaly for bad news for pakistan....

"PASINE CHHUT JANE WALA SACH" and take this posostion.....:scared1:

hit&run

Mod
Offcource ...Modi government(with Ajit doval) done a good job..

hope chinese does not doing another way..on this topic...m mean PLA pospnd this topic for while and looking for good time...

what ever... chinese back step is huge Mindgame victory ..specaly for bad news for pakistan....

"PASINE CHHUT JANE WALA SACH" and take this posostion.....:scared1:
India has to make its diplomacy more communicating and assertive now. Though we shouldn't talk like illiterate Chinese who are behaving like goons but the attitude has to change as Chinese will come back to bite again.

If I may answer my own query many analysts think that we can not make two bonafide enemies as one (China) should be kept in a balance (playing with a straight Bat) while dealing with the other (Pakistan).

Starscream

Nothing to do with Doklam. Parcels do get stuck sometimes.
Never had my parcels stuck without being marked as "Withheld by Customs" & "Released by Customs" remark on the tracking info page.

cyclops

Country flag
Just imagining the red faced 50 cent warriors makes me giddy.:mad2::pound:

I wonder what news will follow in the next few months about the goings on in the diplomatic front that led to the chini turning tail.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles