Michael jackson dies

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Michael Jackson Dies

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com

NikSha

Sad day for music industry and his fans (including me). :(

Another link, though I have read it hours ago on many other sites already. This is just messed up.

johnee

I was stunned when I saw that on news. His life was turbulent, let God bless his soul.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Easily, one of the my first favorite Music artist. May his soul rest in peace.

J

John

Its a bright day outside, early morning, everything turns upside down when i hear MJ passed away. This could might as well be the shock of this year. A legend has passed away and guys we may never have someone who could exceed or even match his accomplishments. I believe salutations are in order, mods i request 3 day mourning period.

YouTube - Michael Jackson - You Rock My World

something to remember him by.

Could this be the saddest day of 2009??

The legend lives no more and i still can't believe it.

RIP Micheal Jackson, i will miss u.

Zmey Smirnoff

Its a bright day outside, early morning, everything turns upside down when i hear MJ passed away. This could might as well be the shock of this year. A legend has passed away and guys we may never have someone who could exceed or even match his accomplishments. I believe salutations are in order, mods i request 3 day mourning period..

If thats sarcasm, you are GOOD!! If you are serious, then WTF? A legend? Saddest day in 09? How about Air France flight crash? Arson fires in Australia? Continental crash in Buffalo (in case you dont care about non-Americans). 9 dead in DC?

One pedo dies and everyone seem to just cream their pants with sorrow.If he didnt pay off all the kids he molested, he would have died years ago in prison from acute rectal trauma.

J

John

If thats sarcasm, you are GOOD!! If you are serious, then WTF? A legend? Saddest day in 09? How about Air France flight crash? Arson fires in Australia? Continental crash in Buffalo (in case you dont care about non-Americans). 9 dead in DC?

One pedo dies and everyone seem to just cream their pants with sorrow.If he didnt pay off all the kids he molested, he would have died years ago in prison from acute rectal trauma.
Arson fires occur every summer on every dry place on the planet whether Australia or California doesn't matter, planes crash everyday, a legend dies only once. Whether you believe he was pedo or not the fact is he still sold more than 750 million albums world wide a feat no one can even dream to achieve today or in the future.
Now about his being a pedo everyone has an opinion and an opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one, so in my opinion he is a legend, a person who made over 750 million people jiggy to his music is a legend, very few people in modern day life have that kinda reach, MJ was more popular than Budha.

Matter of fact how would you know that he paid off the families of those kids unless you were one of those families, there is no proof of that. Ever been to a MJ concert?? where you have people from various regions, races, religions etc. coming together to have a good time in real-time, i would like to see u entertain others, you can't so with all due respect shut up, what if on the day u die, people spit on ur grave saying ur a rapist or a fag, doesn't matter whether you were or not. MJ is dead so at least in death leave him in peace.

suka peedaratz

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
RIP to a lagend that Influnced a Genaration with his music and dance good bey Miky

Zmey Smirnoff

Whether you believe he was pedo or not the fact is he still sold more than 750 million albums world wide a feat no one can even dream to achieve today or in the future.
McDonalds sold untold billions of burgers, but it doesnt make it good food. And if McDonalds is going to become bankrupt tomorrow, the world will be better off.

Now about his being a pedo everyone has an opinion and an opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one,
And a opinion of a molested child, is like a child's asshole, right? Well, then we can all agree that your legend cared very deeply about those opinions.

Matter of fact how would you know that he paid off the families of those kids unless you were one of those families, there is no proof of that.
Hmm, lets see... before the scandal, he was stinking rich and after the scandal he is dirt poor and in exile. No leap of faith required. Just logic.

Ever been to a MJ concert?? where you have people from various regions, races, religions etc. coming together to have a good time in real-time,
Any pop concert brings together different people. So what?

i would like to see u entertain others,
I'll send you a ticket if I decide to waste my time entertaining sheeple.

suka peedaratz
Grow up.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Michael Jackson Moonwalks Into HIStory

Petter Pan of Pop Dies On Eve Of Comeback​
Michael Jackson 50, was rushed to the hospital, a six-minute drive from his rented Bel-Air home, shortly after noon by paramedics for the Los Angeles Fire Department. He was pronounced dead at 2.26 pm.

johnee

Any person's death is a sorry affair, and so is MJ's. But lets not over-emphasize his life. He was a good artist but nothing much apart from that. He is dead, so I dont want to say anything more.

Pintu

Rest in Peace Michel Jackson , I will miss you as a Singer. May god rest his soul in Peace.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I wasn't any great fan of his... but anybody's death is not a cheerful affair.
Damn. My cousin had even won the tickets to his London concert.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles