Merry Christmas

Rashna

Country flag
Beautiful ad from Tata Sky. Merry Christmas everybody ... Open your hearts and your minds....

Rashna

Country flag
I love my India ........................................:india:

Hindustani78

President's Secretariat
24-December, 2017 14:55 IST
President’s Message on The Eve OF Christmas The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind has greeted fellow citizens on the eve of Christmas.

In a message the President said, “On the auspicious occasion of Christmas, I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to all fellow citizens, especially our Christian brothers and sisters in India and abroad.

May this day, marking the birth of Jesus, promote in us and our families the universal message of love, sacrifice and compassion. May it renew our society’s sense of fraternity. And may it herald a season of peace and friendship across the world”.

Vice President's Secretariat
24-December, 2017 19:40 IST
Vice President Greets People on the eve of Christmas

The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has greeted the people of our country on the joyous occasion of Christmas. In a message, he said that Christmas reaffirms our faith in the values of compassion and forgiveness taught by Lord Jesus Christ for the enlightenment of humanity.

Following is the text of Vice President’s message:

“I extend my warm greetings and best wishes to all our citizens on the auspicious occasion of Christmas.

Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Lord Jesus Christ. The festival reaffirms our faith in the values of compassion and forgiveness taught by Lord Jesus Christ for the enlightenment of humanity.

May this festival bring peace, harmony and happiness in our lives.”

ashdoc

Country flag

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Happy Xmas folks! Spread genuine selfless smile, prosperity and joy, thats what Jesus would have wanted.

ashdoc

Country flag
Got this on WhatsApp

आप से निवेदन है कि हमें 25 दिसंबर तथा 1 जनवरी का तथाकथित बड़े दिन व नए वर्ष का संदेश ना करे क्योंकि हम इसाई या अंग्रेज नहीं है l और ना ही हम अंग्रेजों के "मानसिक गुलाम काले अंग्रेज" भी नहीं है l हम स्वतंत्र एवं स्वाभिमान भारत के नागरिक है l हमारा नव वर्ष चैत्र माह में है।
जय श्री राम

सन्तों के देश में सान्ता का क्या काम,
बोलो जय श्री राम जय श्री राम
Aur haan..... wahi banayenge

Bharat Ek Khoj

Merry Christmas everyone !
There will be 7 days Kankaria carnival in my city from 25th to 31st December.
Around Kankaria Lake. But no fireworks this time.

Hindustani78

Prime Minister's Office
25-December, 2017 09:58 IST
PM greets nation on Christmas The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has conveyed his greetings to the nation on Christmas.

“Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. We remember the noble teachings of Lord Christ.

May this festive season enhance the spirit of happiness and harmony in our society”, the Prime Minister said.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles