Merkel: Europe can no longer rely on America

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Why don't you like his comments instead ? Lolz
I "liked" it earlier not because it was abusing you but the fact that he was asking you to answer his question. Anyway, I don't want either you or him to either abuse or be abused, please stop. I already reported to the mods.

Also since when is "garib" an abuse? :)

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I "liked" it earlier not because it was abusing you but the fact that he was asking you to answer his question. Anyway, I don't want either you or him to either abuse or be abused, please stop. I already reported to the mods.
Pricing of any Infra and energy projects is not such a simple issue. I shared valuable insight about how this is done. Which stated clearly that solar and thermals are now competitive. He started with profanity not I. Anyway this just makes it clear how ill informed most of the users in this forum are. Who build up their opinions on online propaganda videos instead of real business reports. Enjoy living in your bubble.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Pricing of any Infra and energy projects is not such a simple issue. I shared valuable insight about how this is done. Which stated clearly that solar and thermals are now competitive. He started with profanity not I. Anyway this just makes it clear how ill informed most of the users in this forum are. Who build up their opinions on online propaganda videos instead of real business reports. Enjoy living in your bubble.
The article that you posted is obviously not intended for the consumption of a layperson like me. I skimmed through it and couldn't understand most of it. Why don't you break it down for us instead of just posting it and engaging in a dick measuring contest with another member?

AnantS

Country flag
Never happens with Hindu parents.
Nope wrong. I know of few people (all Hindus) whose parents were denied visitor visa. And they had to handle their wives delivery all alone while tending to work simultaneously. And yes it happened during obama, so nothing new. However H1B has hampered IT business a lot in India. Its not just H1B but move by customers to hand off projects to local companies have hit IT industry even more. Anyway its OT. <eom>

AnantS

Country flag
Just my 2C but It's my firm belief that India should stay well away from the UNSC for now. We are ill prepared for a seat. India doesn't have the will to be a global power let alone all the other criteria. The only thing we know to do at important UN votes is abstain. We don't deserve a seat with that attitude. I don't even want to get into military and ability to project power and take on other countries without fear of economic collapse.
No India should put its claim for UNSC. China was even worse than us when it got UNSC seat. There are lot of things you can bargain with that seat.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
The article that you posted is obviously not intended for the consumption of a layperson like me. I skimmed through it and couldn't understand most of it. Why don't you break it down for us instead of just posting it and engaging in a dick measuring contest with another member?
I really think that author of the article did justice and wrote the article for a layman. Try reading it with some patience. Ignore sensitivity analysis. Read the text which is quite plain.

I really can't (lacking ability time to transfer knowledge) post more information. You guys have to do your own research. I will answer questions . It is really simple , please don't be disappointed.

P.S. I am not author of the article and do not really agree with author regarding scr fgd part and other areas but I really think that article is good for layman that is why I posted it.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Nope wrong. I know of few people (all Hindus) whose parents were denied visitor visa. And they had to handle their wives delivery all alone while tending to work simultaneously. And yes it happened during obama, so nothing new. However H1B has hampered IT business a lot in India. Its not just H1B but move by customers to hand off projects to local companies have hit IT industry even more. Anyway its OT. <eom>

I have a lot of experience with American immigration. Visas get denied mostly for two reasons

1) The applicant cannot show ties to the home country (funds, property, most of the family already in America) and is considered a risk of staying if they are granted a visa.

2) Applicant gets stuck in a background check because their names matches a known security risk and needs further analysis. This isn't an outright denial but can take so long that applicants give up and withdraw their application.

Now 1) is obviously not supposed to target people by religion but visa officers are human after all and there is not a lot of goodwill against Muslims right now.

AnantS

Country flag
I have a lot of experience with American immigration. Visas get denied mostly for two reasons

1) The applicant cannot show ties to the home country (funds, property, most of the family already in America) and is considered a risk of staying if they are granted a visa.

2) Applicant gets stuck in a background check because their names matches a known security risk and needs further analysis. This isn't an outright denial but can take so long that applicants give up and withdraw their application.

Now 1) is obviously not supposed to target people by religion but visa officers are human after all and there is not a lot of goodwill against Muslims right now.
The 1) was not fully applicable. I guess they had been harsh with Indians on visitor visa, because they thought everyone was risk on overstaying, even though they showed immovable properties back home. Also in the cases I was referring too, they were all hindus.

bipin

Reading some your posts, most of them are non sense, Trump has already created nearly 600K more jobs since January, or 400K if you don't take Jan and Feb into account . Trump isn't racist, don't take it from me, take it from people like Shaq, Larry King, Netanyahu and many others who have been his friends for years. He won't be impeached, this whole comey Russia thing is internal sting, Trump is the 'leaker, he is the one who leaked his own 2005 tax return that proves he paid more taxes any of the leftist douches who criticized him. He has tapes on every body including Comey and this independent investigation will end with him revealing all this and the dems, MSM, leftists libtards will loose all credibility for a couple of decades. Trump will remain in power for 8 years followed by Ivanka Trump the first female president of the US. The MSM is completely left biased and they all have an agenda. Trump is draining the swamp.

He is not tormenting US citizen, he tormenting the leftist nut jobs who are the real racists, fascists and their inability to debate and have a conversation is the real threat to US democracy.

Glad he dumped the Paris climate agreement, waste of billions without any significant outcomes. India should do the same. I bet staying outside the agreement's set targets, the Trump route will end up reducing their emissions by a far bigger percent in the same timeframe since the solution to climate change will be market driven based on next gen green innovation.
Likewise for your post.

I aint taking facts from you or Shaq or Larry King or Netanyahu (at least quote them, otherwise you are just lying). But you can take some from US citizens who did or did not vote for Trump.

Your job growth stats are true for Obama as well. Throw those numbers all you like but he didnt add any due to his super deal-making skills. Go check it yourself.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

Funny you say Democrats are fascists and Trump will clear the swamp because somehow Putin is his best friend and Trump gives high posts to his family. Oh the irony. And Melania is supposed to be next US President. Where do you get your news from ? His taxes from 2005 is supposed to prove he is innocent now. Really how? Trump knows only how to debate on Twitter with smart words like covfefe.

Also stop blaming all media outlets. I mean if everywhere you go you smell smoke. Maybe check your own pants.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Likewise for your post.

I aint taking facts from you or Shaq or Larry King or Netanyahu (at least quote them, otherwise you are just lying). But you can take some from US citizens who did or did not vote for Trump.

Your job growth stats are true for Obama as well. Throw those numbers all you like but he didnt add any due to his super deal-making skills. Go check it yourself.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

Funny you say Democrats are fascists and Trump will clear the swamp because somehow Putin is his best friend and Trump gives high posts to his family. Oh the irony. And Melania is supposed to be next US President. Where do you get your news from ? His taxes from 2005 is supposed to prove he is innocent now. Really how? Trump knows only how to debate on Twitter with smart words like covfefe.

Also stop blaming all media outlets. I mean if everywhere you go you smell smoke. Maybe check your own pants.
Retarded logic at best, the US election was quite corrupt and the dems have been bussing people across state lines for decades and voter ID laws are laughable at best. Trump probably won the popular vote, who in their right mind would vote for Clintard, bitch is soo full of lies that she can't speak her way through a speech without coughing her lungs out.

Facts are Trump added more jobs than the last 3 presidents in the first 100 days. Secondly, the Saudi deal and many more which have many automakers and others investing more money, billions are pouring in, so on the long run he'll create more jobs, again stop trying to act like a know it all douche.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/03/donald-trump-manufacturing-jobs-asia/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/empl...in-the-united-states-since-trump-was-elected/

Learn how to read and decipher, I said his 2005 tax return proves he paid more tax than the hypocritical douches on the left who kept saying he hasn't paid taxes. Again learn to read, I said Ivanka will be the next President in 8 years, she is coaching for the job at the moment. So what if he has family advising him, all major politicians have some family members working in some capacity for them. Kushner, a jew was instrumental in getting the 110 billion Saudi defense deal done. Even if Putin is his best friend, it can only be a good thing, if US and Russia are at peace and don't engage in drawn out proxy wars and cluster fucks, the world is a safer place.

The only ones running around like their asses are on fire are people like you who hate him, so if something smells it's because you shat your pants.

Immanuel

Country flag
Some folk here think the cost of solar and wind are competitive based on the subsided price of electricity, they don't often see massive tax cuts and subsidies being dolled out to such ventures. Without such subsidies large wind and solar projects can't hope turn a profit. Moreso, while they are both needed and have their place in any economy, they can't be the bread a butter for a country like India. Also, people conveniently forget that making of solar panels and wind turbines are themselves quite a dirty process.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Some people lack basic understanding of power projects. They mix up issues such as LCOE , Subsidies, pollutant, to it being primary load carrier, which simply depicts their poor understanding of the matter. Well what else will you expect from BABUS ! :pound:

They dream of Solar and Wind power projects being primary load carriers (BREAD AND BUTTER), hope they are not assuming either sun to shine and wind to blow all the time to continuously generate power or incorporating super expensive battery packs in these projects. :rofl:Somebody please educate them regarding peak load .

Further if you deconstruct their arguement regarding pollutant I think they should go through the complete lifecycle of the projects along with equipments to understand the carbon generated along with other pollutants.

and I have already stated enough regarding PPAs and subsidies in my previous posts. Now if people lack basic skill to process information that is none of my concern.

Immanuel

Country flag
Some people lack basic understanding of power projects. They mix up issues such as LCOE , Subsidies, pollutant, to it being primary load carrier, which simply depicts their poor understanding of the matter. Well what else will you expect from BABUS ! :pound:

They dream of Solar and Wind power projects being primary load carriers (BREAD AND BUTTER), hope they are not assuming either sun to shine and wind to blow all the time to continuously generate power or incorporating super expensive battery packs in these projects. :rofl:Somebody please educate them regarding peak load .

Further if you deconstruct their arguement regarding pollutant I think they should go through the complete lifecycle of the projects along with equipments to understand the carbon generated along with other pollutants.

and I have already stated enough regarding PPAs and subsidies in my previous posts. Now if people lack basic skill to process information that is none of my concern.
some people need to learn how to read because no one said wind and solar should be bread and butter.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles