Merkel: Europe can no longer rely on America

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
As usual no evidence.
Firstly prove EU is more racist (which was your original point) then you can ask questions.

Secondly quoting wikipedia on Nixon's impeachment (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon)

On July 27, 1974, the Committee voted 27–11 to recommend the first article of impeachment against the president: obstruction of justice.[85][86] The Committee then recommended the second article, abuse of power, on July 29, 1974.[87] The next day, on July 30, 1974, the Committee recommended the third article: contempt of Congress.[89]

Watergate happened in 1972. Nixon was relected even after Watergate in 1973. The scandal escalated because he fired the Watergate Special Prosecutor and asked for favors to end the investigation. Nixon likely would never have been impeached if he let prosecutors work. It was the firing that escalated the scandal.

If you can comprehend the subtle details, the real reason isnt just Watergate. Unlike Watergate the damages for Russia collusion cannot be seen in public. Firing FBI director is obstruction of justice because Trump asked heads of intelligence to cover up the Russia investigation. Clearly he wants to hide something. Else if he is innocent why is he stopping FBI.
You really take the cake man. Just because its your day dream (wet fantasy) that Trump must be impeached does not mean that is going to happen. As I said Trump was with legal framework when he fired FBI director and because of this Trump detractor even in US have let go of this issue.
Lastly I never said US is racist, I said Trump. IT companies are not running for US (again give proof if they are). They will start laying off hundreds of thousands of employees. They will fire existing employees of Indian descent to hire locals. New jobs are not being created, only existing employees will be kicked out.
You are one manipulative jerk who doesnt know anything.
Are you a retard? If companies are not running for US, than why are they US citizens hiring spree? Trump promised jobs for US citizens which he is delivering. Trump doesn't care if these companies lay off Indians to provide jobs for Americans. From his point of view if you wish to do business in America you hire local American citizen.
During Trump's election campaign he said he was going get the jobs back by any means necessary.

How is Trump's policy of hiring US citizens a precondition to do business in US different than offset clause (under Make in India initiative) in major Indian procurement

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Case back when China was offered a seat was different. The initial list was just one of the victors with absolutely no other factors. Even France didn't make it into the list. That's how China got in. Case back then was dramatically different than the condition required now. Ref my earlier post below. Getting pretty late here. Will post in detail about our lack of political and diplomatic will tomorrow.
Okay, will need some time to read this anyway; going for dinner now.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
What i am saying is that we are not flexing our military muscles.............Our presence must be felt from malacca straight to the straight of hormuz,create vital military installations in the asia-pacific region and forge steel strong ties with countries in aisa and the middle east.

We clearly lack this and this is something that bogs us down.It will take us atleast 10 years to fix this.

We better look beyond IOR and start focusing on anti-china squad in the aisa pacific region.For starters lets forge some great ties with iran and the central aisan states.
Make UN dependent on india for any asia related matter,support anything or movement that affects the current world order.

And as for the chinese,they should not be in the council.They waged war against the american led un forces in the korea,is a problem for international trade thanks to the scs dispute,i doubt its sovereignty because it kicked the democratic forces out of the mainland
Yes our military needs to do some muscle flexing, true; but we need to fix that hole called kashmir, double pronto.

But I'm still wondering, is UNSC important? I mean nobody seems to give a fart about its so called resoultions, and its sanctions can hurt only NoKo sized countries. So why care?
Don't get me wrong if we get it, then awesome, but should we try hard for this UNSC drama club membership??

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Yes our military needs to do some muscle flexing, true; but we need to fix that hole called kashmir, double pronto.

But I'm still wondering, is UNSC important? I mean nobody seems to give a fart about its so called resoultions, and its sanctions can hurt only NoKo sized countries. So why care?
Don't get me wrong if we get it, then awesome, but should we try hard for this UNSC drama club membership??
UN will become a club where nobody gives a shit to others shit.It is running fast to get there.
The problem with india is that we have an image of a good boy but girls love bad boys.Our politicians must understand that a mujra club can never determine future of a country as big as india.The sooner they understand this the better.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

We should create a new thread to discuss effect of economic sanction on India in today's age.

no smoking

Country flag
UN will become a club where nobody gives a shit to others shit.It is running fast to get there.
It is always quite profitable for big powers to give a shit to others' shit. Before UN, the problem was big powers often conflicted each other over these "Others' shit". UN was created as club for big powers to decides the proper portion of benefits to each of them.

The problem with india is that we have an image of a good boy but girls love bad boys.
No, you don't have an image of a good boy. You have an image of "nobody" or "irrelevant person". For almost of the issues beyond SA, you are doing nothing except lip work.

Our politicians must understand that a mujra club can never determine future of a country as big as india.The sooner they understand this the better.
UNSC seat won't determine the future of India? Tell that to Japanese and Germany. Ask them how much they lost in Middle East, Africa, South America because they are not in this club.

bipin

You really take the cake man. Just because its your day dream (wet fantasy) that Trump must be impeached does not mean that is going to happen. As I said Trump was with legal framework when he fired FBI director and because of this Trump detractor even in US have let go of this issue.

Are you a retard? If companies are not running for US, than why are they US citizens hiring spree? Trump promised jobs for US citizens which he is delivering. Trump doesn't care if these companies lay off Indians to provide jobs for Americans. From his point of view if you wish to do business in America you hire local American citizen.
During Trump's election campaign he said he was going get the jobs back by any means necessary.

How is Trump's policy of hiring US citizens a precondition to do business in US different than offset clause (under Make in India initiative) in major Indian procurement
Never seen a person this adamant on any topic and yet nothing to show for proof. You are running out of topics to discuss, if this is the extent of your knowledge. You are a sore loser, why not just be polite when proven wrong.

Trump is not my headache. If he is impeached fine, otherwise he will continue to torment US citizens. I am not one. But why are you supporting him. Really you must be Trump supporter or a hardcore Republican. Why because Trump doesnt seem racist to you. You can keep buying his slogan 'make america great again'. He has only promised to add jobs, he has not delivered yet. His capmaign promises are mere advertising.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
You must be joking about Gaddafi. Just because US did it does not mean EU could not have done it. In fact US(read Hiliary Clinton) has been criticized for creating a humanitarian crisis in Libya. US initialy supported the Libyan rebels and later bombed both Gaddafi and rebels. Now the country is unstable ready for radicals to take over.

You are forgetting that NATO isnt just limited for defending Europe. NATO armies were in Iraq and Afghanistan. US has been using NATO against ISIS. Why should Euro countries do America's bidding if US threatens to pull back from NATO. Gaddafi may have posed some threat to EU, but then many NATO campaigns around the world have only benefited US.

US has much to lose if it pulls back, there is no popcorn. And EU nations are simply calling on Trump's bluff.

You are mixing different things
1> american geo-politics.
2> Europe countries armed forces combat worthyness without USA armed forces support.
3> You are betting for a force which is yet to formed , its mission,vision yet to be defined whereas we have seen how UK-French army struggle to carry out strike against degraded Libyan army without USA support.USA had to ultimately provide its non-combative forces to uk-french.
4>even nato or its country are not bound whereever US attcks or carry out its activity.for eg french didn`t sent its troop when george bush attacked iraq

Immanuel

Country flag
Never seen a person this adamant on any topic and yet nothing to show for proof. You are running out of topics to discuss, if this is the extent of your knowledge. You are a sore loser, why not just be polite when proven wrong.

Trump is not my headache. If he is impeached fine, otherwise he will continue to torment US citizens. I am not one. But why are you supporting him. Really you must be Trump supporter or a hardcore Republican. Why because Trump doesnt seem racist to you. You can keep buying his slogan 'make america great again'. He has only promised to add jobs, he has not delivered yet. His capmaign promises are mere advertising.
Reading some your posts, most of them are non sense, Trump has already created nearly 600K more jobs since January, or 400K if you don't take Jan and Feb into account . Trump isn't racist, don't take it from me, take it from people like Shaq, Larry King, Netanyahu and many others who have been his friends for years. He won't be impeached, this whole comey Russia thing is internal sting, Trump is the 'leaker, he is the one who leaked his own 2005 tax return that proves he paid more taxes any of the leftist douches who criticized him. He has tapes on every body including Comey and this independent investigation will end with him revealing all this and the dems, MSM, leftists libtards will loose all credibility for a couple of decades. Trump will remain in power for 8 years followed by Ivanka Trump the first female president of the US. The MSM is completely left biased and they all have an agenda. Trump is draining the swamp.

He is not tormenting US citizen, he tormenting the leftist nut jobs who are the real racists, fascists and their inability to debate and have a conversation is the real threat to US democracy.

Glad he dumped the Paris climate agreement, waste of billions without any significant outcomes. India should do the same. I bet staying outside the agreement's set targets, the Trump route will end up reducing their emissions by a far bigger percent in the same timeframe since the solution to climate change will be market driven based on next gen green innovation.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Reading some your posts, most of them are non sense, Trump has already created nearly 600K more jobs since January, or 400K if you don't take Jan and Feb into account . Trump isn't racist, don't take it from me, take it from people like Shaq, Larry King, Netanyahu and many others who have been his friends for years. He won't be impeached, this whole comey Russia thing is internal sting, Trump is the 'leaker, he is the one who leaked his own 2005 tax return that proves he paid more taxes any of the leftist douches who criticized him. He has tapes on every body including Comey and this independent investigation will end with him revealing all this and the dems, MSM, leftists libtards will loose all credibility for a couple of decades. Trump will remain in power for 8 years followed by Ivanka Trump the first female president of the US. The MSM is completely left biased and they all have an agenda. Trump is draining the swamp.

He is not tormenting US citizen, he tormenting the leftist nut jobs who are the real racists, fascists and their inability to debate and have a conversation is the real threat to US democracy.

Glad he dumped the Paris climate agreement, waste of billions without any significant outcomes. India should do the same. I bet staying outside the agreement's set targets, the Trump route will end up reducing their emissions by a far bigger percent in the same timeframe since the solution to climate change will be market driven based on next gen green innovation.
I don't know much about Trump personal life and preferences, so I won't comment on that. But Paris Climate Agreement was actually great initiative for countries like India because of which we were getting funding for green and just energy projects. Which in turn was making planet much better place to live in. I think it was first working agreement for the betterment of the future of this planet.

Immanuel

Country flag
I don't know much about Trump personal life and preferences, so I won't comment on that. But Paris Climate Agreement was actually great initiative for countries like India because of which we were getting funding for green and just energy projects. Which in turn was making planet much better place to live in. I think it was first working agreement for the betterment of the future of this planet.
True, the more developed nations would be shelling out plenty of money for India and China while we also continue our coal and other fossil fuel use by a huge amount. Why should US or any other developed nation be forced into such investments. Instead of the US and others shelling out huge amounts, they should rather invest in R&D. Without hefty subsidies from Govts.. wind and solar are hardly profitable. India doesn't need foreign investment in green plants. India being perhaps the largest population on earth, we need a mix of technologies that for now include Clean coal, plenty of nuclear for most of the largest states, lots of wind potential for coastal regions and solar overall due to good luminosity. But Solar technology hasn't evolved much, what are needed are new tech revolutions in those areas. All the while the quickest of fixes is massive reforestation.

Just like the Govt. or a world body doesn't decide what the new I phone should look like, they shouldn't decide on what the next best possible ways of using natural resources of innovating new sources should look like. Govt. at best can set guide lines and let the innovation space be free, this allows companies and competitors to really dig deep to find the next gen solutions for problems.

The Climate might be changing but what we need is better awareness, alarmism is going to get us nowhere.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
True, the more developed nations would be shelling out plenty of money for India and China while we also continue our coal and other fossil fuel use by a huge amount. Why should US or any other developed nation be forced into such investments. Instead of the US and others shelling out huge amounts, they should rather invest in R&D. Without hefty subsidies from Govts.. wind and solar are hardly profitable. India doesn't need foreign investment in green plants. India being perhaps the largest population on earth, we need a mix of technologies that for now include Clean coal, plenty of nuclear for most of the largest states, lots of wind potential for coastal regions and solar overall due to good luminosity. But Solar technology hasn't evolved much, what are needed are new tech revolutions in those areas. All the while the quickest of fixes is massive reforestation.

Just like the Govt. or a world body doesn't decide what the new I phone should look like, they shouldn't decide on what the next best possible ways of using natural resources of innovating new sources should look like. Govt. at best can set guide lines and let the innovation space be free, this allows companies and competitors to really dig deep to find the next gen solutions for problems.

The Climate might be changing but what we need is better awareness, alarmism is going to get us nowhere.

Mate, I have worked enough in energy sector be it coal, oil and gas, solar and wind. Solar and Wind is reality now. Even without subsidy Solar Energy will be feasible and competitive in 5 years in comparison to coal powered thermal power plants, which are cheapest source of energy right now.
Most of the these projects have lifecycle of 15-20 years with IRR within first 5 years. So world moving towards renewables (with subsidy) do make sense.
And mate market is pretty much free to be true. And climate is changing and we have to act now if we want to give our next generation better world to live in.

Compersion

Country flag
The underlying foundations of all things of importance is equity - fairness and righteousness

The EU is not a equity (economic and legal) model ... it is a model based on equality.

The Germans feel they are equal to France , UK (with nukes) and the Greece think they are equal to Germany and Turkey thinks they are equal to Germany and Italy thinks they are equal to Germany and Spain thinks they are equal to - you guessed it ...

Immanuel

Country flag
PragerU has been proven time and again to have an agenda on this topic, and they're not right. Solar is far more competitive price-wise than he'd have you believe.
The problem is everyone has an agenda, sure Solar is a lot more competitive these days due to surge in demand and many players but the technology is old and the net gain in terms temperature reductions Paris agreement is not even a percent of what is needed and the cost is horrendous. Sure India and China gain in investments while still continuing to use coal. The US by going it's own way will end up cutting emissions more than others by keeping this market driven. More regulations are a bane to business and innovation.

Immanuel

Country flag
Mate, I have worked enough in energy sector be it coal, oil and gas, solar and wind. Solar and Wind is reality now. Even without subsidy Solar Energy will be feasible and competitive in 5 years in comparison to coal powered thermal power plants, which are cheapest source of energy right now.
Most of the these projects have lifecycle of 15-20 years with IRR within first 5 years. So world moving towards renewables (with subsidy) do make sense.
And mate market is pretty much free to be true. And climate is changing and we have to act now if we want to give our next generation better world to live in.
Ridiculous to say the least, compare the cost of 4000mw thermal plant vs the cost for the same in solar or wind in installed capacity. Both Solar and wind have their place but they are peanuts when it comes real wattage required for India. Innovation is the only way followed by mass reforestation, you don't need an agreement to do that. All the talk of better world to live is nice but alarmism won't get us any where. This Paris agreement is akin people coming together and singing kumbaya while costs will rise significantly especially in EU.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Ridiculous to say the least, compare the cost of 4000mw thermal plant vs the cost for the same in solar or wind in installed capacity. Both Solar and wind have their place but they are peanuts when it comes real wattage required for India. Innovation is the only way followed by mass reforestation, you don't need an agreement to do that. All the talk of better world to live is nice but alarmism won't get us any where. This Paris agreement is akin people coming together and singing kumbaya while costs will rise significantly especially in EU.
Lol. Do you even know the cost of energy generated through thermal and solar plants ?
And which single thermal BTG unit in the world produces 4000mw ?

Immanuel

Country flag
Lol. Do you even know the cost of energy generated through thermal and solar plants ?
And which single thermal BTG unit in the world produces 4000mw ?
stop being ridiculous, tell me the cost of installing a 4000 mw thermal plant vs cost of doing the same with solar and wind. You do know the mega thermal plants coming up are in this range right?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
stop being ridiculous, tell me the cost of installing a 4000 mw thermal plant vs cost of doing the same with solar and wind. You do know the mega thermal plants coming up are in this range right?
I don't know the cost and stuff, will will vary with nations but installation cost is not the only cost to be looked at when installing power plants.

Also why does China, a shrewd and economical country, generate a quarter of its energy needs from renewable? Surely China isn't the one to waste money around.
Something to think about?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles