Memories of a place called school

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Memories of a place called school

why do a kid study many of us might say that it is important for a good standing in the society that we live in .
but I would say that it is for the experience of it .In this experience the best is that of a school .A place which many of us “old fellows” thought of as our second home .which I feel is in many ways a fact because we saw our teachers as our parents and our Principles as our grand parents for most of us the school was not a school but our ancestral home we used to love to go to school and would wish that we wouldn’t have to go back Home any time soon .We used to take great pride in our uniforms and the Colors of our houses and teams we were ready to push ourselves to any limit for our school .For us our class rooms were special even the stones that formed the walls had a special aura about them . we didn’t boast High tech class rooms or buses equipped with Air conditioners but we still enjoyed the heat and cold of seasons with the warmth of friendship .

In all our trials and tribulations we had our teachers by our side the kind of relation that was shared between us and our teachers is exemplary in many ways but as many a great persons have told “Time is never constant”. But for once I wish that time was stagnant or even frozen for I would still be at school with my dear teachers and friends but alas its only a wish .

At the end of all this one truth remains as one of my senior batch mate had so prophetically said. every thing shall vanish under a Coat of paint even the names so fondly etched in the wooden desks or written in white Correction ink but what shall remain are the Fond memories that shall remain in the hearts of all those how thought and studied at the school
The school that give us every thing it had and loved us with out any pre conditions or prejudice .

Dedicated to the Teachers and staff on behalf of the batch of 1997-2001
PS: we know that we cant repay our debt to you but still we thank you with the deepest sense of gratitude

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have very fond memories of my school. Best in Bangalore and i dare say one of the best in the world as well.
The teacher were outstanding. Had great friends there.
I can still get the smell of my school when i just think of it a good 15 years after leaving it.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
school is the anchor that theders us to the childhood

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And make us what we are today, I may add.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
very rightly said

raghavi

good one , we wont get such experiences and friendship in later stages , we might but not that strong enough for us to get more attracted towards it.... missing school is like leaving heaven and travlling in dark with no candle in our hands..

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
I have very fond memories of my school. Best in Bangalore and i dare say one of the best in the world as well.
The teacher were outstanding. Had great friends there.
I can still get the smell of my school when i just think of it a good 15 years after leaving it.
You must have a damn good nose,yousuf..........

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Thank you guys i am happy that it has thouched your hearts

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles