Membership Type, Identification of Membership, Rank System , Specials

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Dear Members ,

(1) In spite of the fact that the forum has been cleansed of a lot of obnoxious members who took their "guest" status too much for granted we still do get newbies from "certain " countries who come onto this forum - whir is essentially an indian forum and then assume to refer to our respected members in unmannerly ways, perhaps in accordance with their own improper upbringing ( and then surprise, surprise, they wonder why the world dislikes them !)

(2) These occurrences , which actually take place rather too often, reminds us that we need to go to some form of rank system or identification of the category of membership eg prc member , those from usa russia eu israel saudi arabia can be designated friendly country members, of course the guest-members from pakistan would be designated as " brother" or "sister" (behnji) status ( :namaste: ), guest-members from prc would be designated "neighbourly guest-member ( :rofl:) .... or .........

(3) or , simply revert to our former system of army ranks but this time not based on the number of posts as in the past but rather have a committee to judge the worth of each member and assign a rank accordingly , we can also have specially designated memberships , eg missiles expert , university academic in war studies, or in military history , serving member armed forces etc etc

(4) that way newbies with bad upbringing, like the many cases in point , know whom theyre referring to and hopefully be persuaded to improve upon their level of manners

(5) most grateful if admin and our valued members would take up on this issue .

Last edited:

Sunder singh

Re: Membership Type, Identification of Membership, Rank System , Speci

I'm just trying to understand

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

have you people seen this crazy movie JUDGE DREDD.

it's a sci-fi movie in which there are no policeman but judges who punish people on the spot according to there crime.

there are moderators in every other forum.so we should use judge instead of moderators as moderators is just too mainstream :megusta::yey::yuno::yey:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

:rich: :rich:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned

Am I at the bottom of the rung? At the very bottom of the proverbial food chain? If yes, what do I need to do to be the king of the mountain so to speak?

sob

Mod
Country flag

Am I at the bottom of the rung? At the very bottom of the proverbial food chain? If yes, what do I need to do to be the king of the mountain so to speak?
Here at DFI the post count is not important, quality counts but lets admit quantity also have a small weight age.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned

Here at DFI the post count is not important, quality counts but lets admit quantity also have a small weight age.
What does quality post mean? and who decides if a post is of good/bad quality??

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned

Dear Members ,

(1) In spite of the fact that the forum has been cleansed of a lot of obnoxious members who took their "guest" status too much for granted we still do get newbies from "certain " countries who come onto this forum - whir is essentially an indian forum and then assume to refer to our respected members in unmannerly ways, perhaps in accordance with their own improper upbringing ( and then surprise, surprise, they wonder why the world dislikes them !)

(2) These occurrences , which actually take place rather too often, reminds us that we need to go to some form of rank system or identification of the category of membership eg prc member , those from usa russia eu israel saudi arabia can be designated friendly country members, of course the guest-members from pakistan would be designated as " brother" or "sister" (behnji) status ( :namaste: ), guest-members from prc would be designated "neighbourly guest-member ( :rofl:) .... or .........

(3) or , simply revert to our former system of army ranks but this time not based on the number of posts as in the past but rather have a committee to judge the worth of each member and assign a rank accordingly , we can also have specially designated memberships , eg missiles expert , university academic in war studies, or in military history , serving member armed forces etc etc

(4) that way newbies with bad upbringing, like the many cases in point , know whom theyre referring to and hopefully be persuaded to improve upon their level of manners

(5) most grateful if admin and our valued members would take up on this issue .
Yes you are absolutely right Roma ma'am. Then there are coconut 'Indian' members like Boris who have no business being here in the first place.

The Last Stand

Country flag

Excuse me folks, but @Dovah is Uchiha Madara :troll:

If such a title exists.

I'd prefer a rank like "IA Expert" for @Kunal Biswas, "IN Expert" for @Decklander.

That should be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Last Stand

Country flag

What does quality post mean? and who decides if a post is of good/bad quality??
A quality post should be written well, minimal errors, references, clear writing, no trolling and preferably not a one liner and no ad hominems. At least, this is what people expect.

The moderator decides the quality.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

More accurately, " IA Expert " for @Ray Sir, "IN Expert" for @Decklander Sir ..

Ray Sir, were a brigadier in IA ( Infantry ) when retired, he is third generation of his family to serve in IA..

Excuse me folks, but @Dovah is Uchiha Madara :troll:

If such a title exists.

I'd prefer a rank like "IA Expert" for @Kunal Biswas, "IN Expert" for @Decklander.

That should be it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles