Members you would like to see

xeaaex

Are you active in others forums?
Nope i am just a reader, i like to read stuff about defence, so in other forums too, i seldomly post things.

Reactions: Neo

Neo

@ahmedsid aka Ahmed Sidhique (do wiki) is active in the Malayalam movie industry. He has acted in a few movies including one superhit (siderole of course.)
Is it on youtube?
I thought he was a scriptwriter.
We used to chat a lot whennhe was a mod

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Is it on youtube?
I thought he was a scriptwriter.
We used to chat a lot whennhe was a mod
I don't know if it is on Youtube. Even if it is, it will be a low quality print.
The name of the movie is Thattathin Marayathu (Translation: Under the Shadow of the Veil; starring Nivin Pauly and Isha Talwar; movie is a romcom dealing with an issue B'wood would seldom address: Oppression of women in Islam/many Islamic communities. No I'm not talking about a veil and don't take it in the wrong way.)
He is one of the friends of the hero in this movie.
It has been remade in Tamil as Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai, and Telugu as Saheba Subramanyam.
But be warned without knowing the language there is little sense in watching the movie as the emotions and comedy may not be effectively grasped esp. since it is an entirely different language family from ENG or whatever yours is.

Yes, he does scriptwrting and also acting. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Sidhique

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Decklander sir. He was the expert on India`s horoscope and about political parties. Of course he is now busy with his "biz" which involves developing the FLYING MAN of India and a supersonic jet fighter more advanced than Rafale. I am sure after he completes his project(for which he is going to get a Noble prize surely) he will again post on this forum.

MarinerHK or something. I would like to know more about Lemuria theory from him. After all it is one of those true factual theories never taught in school.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/combat-aircraft-technology-and-evolution.47398/page-12

Link above contains a conversation between Decklander & Me in another forum a few years back.

You can clearly see how he sometimes uses his knowledge to misguide others ,

But at the end i caught him red handed.

I would be interested to know the views os any aeronautical engineering student's perspective on this conversation.

This was a week long conversation I had,

but due to business exigencies , I have stopped making long posts here.

it is a great satisfaction seeing tejas flying over Rajpath on jan 26

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/combat-aircraft-technology-and-evolution.47398/page-12

Link above contains a conversation between Decklander & Me in another forum a few years back.

You can clearly see how he sometimes uses his knowledge to misguide others ,

But at the end i caught him red handed.

I would be interested to know the views os any aeronautical engineering student's perspective on this conversation.

This was a week long conversation I had,

but due to business exigencies , I have stopped making long posts here.

it is a great satisfaction seeing tejas flying over Rajpath on jan 26
Do you wanna meet him again?
:biggrin2: He posts on Indian Defence.com as "VSTOL JOCKEY", claimed he designed a stealth fighter.

I won't blame him as I look at mirror.

I myself misuse my experience.

There are some pakis on American Military Forum but as all of them are newbies in defence, I take advantage of it.:D

I'm not an expert but most others Russians, Americans and Turks are kids.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Do you wanna meet him again?
:biggrin2: He posts on Indian Defence.com as "VSTOL JOCKEY", claimed he designed a stealth fighter.

I won't blame him as I look at mirror.

I myself misuse my experience.

There are some pakis on American Military Forum but as all of them are newbies in defence, I take advantage of it.:D

I'm not an expert but most others Russians, Americans and Turks are kids.
OMG Is vstol jockey deck lander? I am fan of him. I am impressed with his LSA and I have promised atleast Rs 5 lakh for the project.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What Happend to Navnit Kundu
He becomes active for few months, he becomes inactive for few months.
He gets banned or losses password and makes new account.:biggrin2:
@Navneet Kundu
@Nuvneet Kundu
@Navnit Kundu
and I also like @punjab 47
Accounts:
@punjab47 @Panjab47
my old friend, used to have convo with him. Unfortunately he's banned now but I won't blame mods for it.
OMG Is vstol jockey deck lander? I am fan of him. I am impressed with his LSA and I have promised atleast Rs 5 lakh for the project.
Don't get fooled.
@Decklander is has just read too much and now taking advantage of his knowledge to screw you guys up.

There is a very good reason that why he asking for your funding because he was not considered worthy by PSUs. If his concept was useful, he wouldn't be needing your funding. Government would have done so.

LSA concept? It's a dud. Fifth generation fighter with 3rd generation equipment.

HariPrasad, you are the same person who mocks down J20 for using old equipments. How you could be impressed with LSA?
What? I'm very active mate.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles