Maths is Fun

Jimih

Country flag
This Formula is applied after you find the "D" Discriminant. Here in our Institution, we are taught the formula this Way:-

i) (-b + √D) ÷ 2(a)
ii) (-b - √D) ÷ 2(a)

Meaning I am trying to say that (-b + √D) and (-b - √D) are upon 2(a). Now this is very simple but still Because of couple of gimmicks here and there, I do get confused at times.
I was solving it mentally at first, that's why I suggested you to use x=1,

If you are preparing for competitive exams try using hit and trial method, but for that it will only come along with lots of pa-raik-tis only.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This Formula is applied after you find the "D" Discriminant. Here in our Institution, we are taught the formula this Way:-

i) (-b + √D) ÷ 2(a)
ii) (-b - √D) ÷ 2(a)

Meaning I am trying to say that (-b + √D) and (-b - √D) are upon 2(a). Now this is very simple but still Because of couple of gimmicks here and there, I do get confused at times.
Ncèrt ko nai àpne goa textbook ko padh le aab, state board ke maths textbook ncert se ache hote hai

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Ncèrt ko nai àpne goa textbook ko padh le aab, state board ke maths textbook ncert se ache hote hai
All our textbooks are having this written in one of their pages:-

"Permission and Support by :
National Council of Education Research and Training"

(Lol)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
All our textbooks are having this written in one of their pages:-

"Permission and Support by :
National Council of Education Research and Training"

(Lol)
Usse kuch nai hota vro , apni textbook hi solve karle puri ki puri
Abhi bhi Waqt ast ,
Imtihan hunooz door ast, bhai

Super Flanker

Country flag
Usse kuch nai hota vro , apni textbook hi solve karle puri ki puri
Abhi bhi Waqt ast ,
Imtihan hunooz door ast, bhai
Bro I will be asking my queries with regards to quadratic equations only for today and nothing else. After that I am completely "Bindass". I am around 80 percent prepared for Mathematics but still Because of Quadratic equations I lost marks. I don't want the Mistake to repeat once more so now I am asking on DFI and I now after @THESIS THORON and @Jimih Explained it, I am fully confident.

:india:

Super Flanker

Country flag
How would you write this equation :- " 4x²-9=0 " as a Quadratic equation?

Please help and after this I have 1 last doubt with regards to finding the Roots and than I am done with Quadratic equations.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Simply compare it with the standard equation

ax^2 + bx + c = 0

So,

4x^2 + 0x + (-9) = 0

Here, a= 4 , b= 0 and c= 9
Thank you so much. What didn't go in my head inspite of Practicing 10000+ sums and 300+ hours of tuition went inside my head in Just a few minutes. Thank you and now I have 1 last doubt after this.

Jimih

Country flag
Thank you so much. What didn't go in my head inspite of Practicing 10000+ sums and 300+ hours of tuition went inside my head in Just a few minutes. Thank you and now I have 1 last doubt after this.
Answer to your first question was ±20, if options were not given I would have written this way only, so left the prefix.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
I am having problems with regards to the Discriminant and some other queries. I had got a question which was like this:-

"The roots of the quadratic equation 4x² - Kx + 25 = 0 are equal , therefore K= _"

And these were the options given :-
A) 4
B) 20
C) 10
D) 100

Like this there are more questions to which I am having queries too. I only want help for this chapter.
lol wth, are you in 6th 7th class or something?

thefewthefearless

Country flag
i HAD DONE RD SHARMA

IDK FOR NOW, YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT KNOW ASK THEM
rd sharma is the shittiest book on the earth. last exercise ke questions itne boring hote hai mann hi nahi karta tha ki complete karo. yeh books bas topper logo ke liye hoti hai. jisme bas ek type ke questions ratte maro.
coaching aur olympiad walo ki maths bhot sexy hoti thi. spec. geometry aur calculus. full orgasm.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles