Masood Azhar Designated Global Terrorist by UN, Pak Loses Fig Leaf

dhananjay1

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Do you think stuffing one million armed men in Islamabad will defend it? Unlikely. Never seen any such stupid military doctrine.

And why would India or any other country lay a siege to Islamabad. Is it fourteenth century?
They can do something like what Germany did during the invasion of Berlin by the Soviets,give a lot of cheaply made rifles and obsolete and rudimentary anti Armor weapons such as RPG 7 made through illegal gun workshops to their people.

Thereby they can create a volksturm like militia for which their regular Islamic people would be perfect candidates,they are probably the same pool from which the low grade border infiltrators are recruited from.

They can occupy the slum like areas of major cities ; completely spread out with objective to slow down any assualt or securing of territory and augment regular military personnel.

dhananjay1

I agree, only in future we may be able to connect the dots on Quid pro quo.

To add further, I distaste when people say it won't change much on the ground.

I found this unacademic, borrowed, readymade tabloid junk assertion quite irritating. Please don't take it otherwise but people say it without knowing its futility.

This logical fallacy has become quite a space filler for those who are not investing time to understand this ever-evolving paradigm.

Pakistan hasn't changed even after losing East Pakistan, NLI, its own school going children... the list goes on and on. Like I said it before, it is a never-ending war, a war for those with better stamina. We must learn to fight small battles and win.

Regards
Lets see if this bears any fruit in future. We are talking about a country that was safely sheltering Osama when US with all it's might was trying to hunt him down. Masood Azhar is nothing to the west, except few more financial restrictions at international level, nothing much would change for him.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They can do something like what Germany did during the invasion of Berlin by the Soviets,give a lot of cheaply made rifles and obsolete and rudimentary anti Armor weapons such as RPG 7 made through illegal gun workshops to their people.

Thereby they can create a volksturm like militia for which their regular Islamic people would be perfect candidates,they are probably the same pool from which the low grade border infiltrators are recruited from.

They can occupy the slum like areas of major cities ; completely spread out with objective to slow down any assualt or securing of territory and augment regular military personnel.
Also this kind of warfare would require preparation on Pakistan's part as they have to be dug in against any assualt and fight like guerrillas like jem and hence the Pak army must be able to anticipate an attack to take territory from India's part, the Syrian war for certain urban centres took so long as the Isis terrorists had time to prepare for assualt.

BoseRaoModi

I watch Pakistan TV debates every day. And I look for clues. Youtube is a great resource to build up your understanding.

Pakistan is heavily dependent on foreign loans. Far more than you think. And for getting loans, Pakistan has to paint a rosy picture.

FATF will be a great tool to limit Pakistan's options. Saudi and UAE can still give money to Pakistan but rest of world will shy away. This is key to destroy parallel armies of Pakistan. No army can survive without money.

Pakistan society has out of control gun culture. If Paki government stops paying them - they will kill each other.

Have you seen Islamabad houses of rich and powerful? Imagine 14 feet high boundary walls.
. This brings up a new question for me...We don't want a full collapse of Pakistan do we? The nukes falling into Islamist militant hands would be a nightmare for india. You'll never be sure how many they have and if they'll all be accounted for...

I'd rather see provinces declare independence from pakijabiland one by one until west Punjab stands alone then india can absorb the sindh and kashmir.

garg_bharat

Country flag
. This brings up a new question for me...We don't want a full collapse of Pakistan do we? The nukes falling into Islamist militant hands would be a nightmare for india. You'll never be sure how many they have and if they'll all be accounted for...

I'd rather see provinces declare independence from pakijabiland one by one until west Punjab stands alone then india can absorb the sindh and kashmir.
I think collapse of Pakistan is a foregone conclusion. India cannot prevent it. It is just like USSR. USSR collapsed because it could no longer compete with the West. Similar dynamic is happening between Pakistan and India.

Denuclearization of Pakistan is key to ending its role in spreading terrorism. This is something which will require resources of NATO in addition to India.

We cannot predict the political landscape after collapse of Pakistan. Most likely scenario is split into 4-5 parts. India may not merge Sindh with itself as you suggest. But a federation of Sindh and Baluchistan may emerge.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think collapse of Pakistan is a foregone conclusion. India cannot prevent it.
India never tried nor has any reason to prevent Pakistan from collapsing.
It is just like USSR. USSR collapsed because it could no longer compete with the West.
There is nothing like USSR vs West between Pakistan & India. Gap is much higher. We never see Pakistan competing with India on every front.
Pakistan's most policies are India centric but India doesn't respond with same.

Unlike USSR, Pakistan never tried either to compete with India. It only maintained the power to give unacceptable damage to India and threaten it by its suicidal policy.
These are psyops similar to North Korea.

Case is that power differential has become so large that even that bluff can't work anymore.
Similar dynamic is happening between Pakistan and India.
Only Pakistani fanboys promote India vs Pakistan like Germany & France & US vs Russia.

Truth is that India & Pakistan are more like Russia & Ukraine and even better like US vs North Korea in a couple of years.

WW2 Germany like moment was already there for Pakistan in 1971. Pakistan didn't learn from it.
Denuclearization of Pakistan is key to ending its role in spreading terrorism.
Terrorism won't stop till its existence. Pakistan being an Islamic Republic is enough for its role in terrorism.
This is something which will require resources of NATO in addition to India.
Simply bombing of nuclear assets and defeating Pakistan in a full scale war, doesn't even complete force if India alone, NATO isn't needed at all.

Question is why NATO would help India ever to eliminate proxy, they created at first place to keep India in check?
We cannot predict the political landscape after collapse of Pakistan. Most likely scenario is split into 4-5 parts. India may not merge Sindh with itself as you suggest. But a federation of Sindh and Baluchistan may emerge.
Pakistan has collapsed long ago. The Pakistan what Jinnah founded in 1947 has ceased to exist with fall of Muslim Nationalism in Indian Subcontinent in 1971 war.
Current one left on map is crisis state which has already been decaying slowly and made to float a while by US, UK & China.
It won't lost long.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Raj Babbar hits out at BJP, says Congress struck down terrorists like Saeed

UP Congress chief Raj Babbar targets BJP, says, "Their lies are caught every day, yet they keep lying day after day. These people want to mark their stamp on UPA's work. We struck down top terrorists like Hafiz Saeed and others but never blew our own trumpet. This was our work."

https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...campaigning-for-fifth-phase-poll-2200840.html

Struck down top terrorists like Hafiz Saeed?? What? :shock: :confused1: These Congis are apparently given a doze of pot before every rally. The shit they spew is ridiculous in the extreme!

Indrajit

Country flag

UP Congress chief Raj Babbar targets BJP, says, "Their lies are caught every day, yet they keep lying day after day. These people want to mark their stamp on UPA's work. We struck down top terrorists like Hafiz Saeed and others but never blew our own trumpet. This was our work."

https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...campaigning-for-fifth-phase-poll-2200840.html

Struck down top terrorists like Hafiz Saeed?? What? :shock: :confused1: These Congis are apparently given a doze of pot before every rally. The shit they spew is ridiculous in the extreme!
They must all be taking vipassana classes from RG. He’s teaching them that it is all in the mind....

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

They want to influence common voters who are illiterate and come to their rallies for Samosa and Sarees. Since no serious person takes Raj Babbar and such chhutka leaders seriously they think that they will get benefit by such statements.

Anand Bimraj

Yeah, by the same logic India was merely trying to brand him as such only for fun if had nothing to do with Kashmir? The fact is, Kashmir subject remained above and India failed to malign their freedom fight with terrorism. Masood name is not acknowledged in Pulwama attack.

India totally failed to achieve in such but now has to take credit for what US said with consent of Pakistan and China.
OP has big brains again South Asians be it Indians or Pakistanis lack media literacy or read between the lines logic I am thinking this is victory for the PRC as they show they have much leverage on the UN tho a member since 1971 the PRC usually keeps quiet or abstains for the most part but this time it made its voice clear they are not just a emerging superpower but is a concrete superpower

Enquirer

Yeah, by the same logic India was merely trying to brand him as such only for fun if had nothing to do with Kashmir? The fact is, Kashmir subject remained above and India failed to malign their freedom fight with terrorism. Masood name is not acknowledged in Pulwama attack.

India totally failed to achieve in such but now has to take credit for what US said with consent of Pakistan and China.
OP has big brains again South Asians be it Indians or Pakistanis lack media literacy or read between the lines logic I am thinking this is victory for the PRC as they show they have much leverage on the UN tho a member since 1971 the PRC usually keeps quiet or abstains for the most part but this time it made its voice clear they are not just a emerging superpower but is a concrete superpower
If RAW were to 'engineer' a bathroom fall for Masood Azhar & Hafiz Saeed where they both break their necks and RAW/India keeps mum after the incident....is that a failure on part of India that it didn't publicly take credit???

Pakis know why/how Masood Azhar is being put on the list (and so do everyone in the world). No matter how they spin the embarrassment to the Paki awaam, it is a tight slap on their face - they know that it's India's victory (of sorts).

This episode doesn't define squat for China. If any, it has officially heralded that all Western powers are backing India solidly...........against China! (China succumbing to the pressure & not using it's veto power only shows that it's NOT a concrete superpower as yet!)

mystic avatar

The fact is, Kashmir subject remained above and India failed to malign their freedom fight with terrorism.
Freedom fight?:shock:
Only pakis call kashmiri terror "Freedom fight"

what US said with consent of Pakistan and China.
How do you know about Pakistan's consent? Are you a secret agent? :biggrin2:

This garbage theory about Pakistan's consent was peddled on paki tv shows for mango abdul's consumption. In reality beggar country has no say at international level. Only paki cool-aid drinkers believe this nonsense.

I am thinking this is victory for the PRC as they show they have much leverage on the UN tho a member since 1971 the PRC usually keeps quiet or abstains for the most part but this time it made its voice clear they are not just a emerging superpower but is a concrete superpower
So much :bs:

Seriously dude I have a genuine question, are you a paki?

Anand Bimraj

Freedom fight?:shock:
Only pakis call kashmiri terror "Freedom fight"

How do you know about Pakistan's consent? Are you a secret agent? :biggrin2:

This garbage theory about Pakistan's consent was peddled on paki tv shows for mango abdul's consumption. In reality beggar country has no say at international level. Only paki cool-aid drinkers believe this nonsense.

So much :bs:

Seriously dude I have a genuine question, are you a paki?
:) I can see
Modi’s cloud theory working on you as well who is only Divider in Cheif :)

Anand Bimraj

Your anti-Indian bias is in full display.
then blame to Indian Media and International Media who write such anti-indian news. They have sense something in you that is why wrote about you , please not all interview like Akshay Kumar who just only ask how to eat Mango :)

mystic avatar

:) I can see
Modi’s cloud theory working on you as well who is only Divider in Cheif :)
Enough with this nonsense from time magazine. First of all no one in India reads or knows about time magazine outside some elites of liberandu gang.

Secondly "divider in Chief" title is a word play from "commander in chief" which originated from western anti trump, not my president crowed. Unfortunately while stealing this phrase Pakistani idiot writer didn't know that in india Commander in chief is president not PM Modi.

mystic avatar

then blame to Indian Media and International Media who write such anti-indian news. They have sense something in you that is why wrote about you , please not all interview like Akshay Kumar who just only ask how to eat Mango :)
Modi gave many more interviews to other news outlets which were not about eating mangos and if Modi wants to give all interviews about eating mangos its his choice. He is a capable PM unlike dumbo Imran who has tanked Paki economy and now running around with a begging bowl.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles