MARUT SAKHA presents the 'TRISHUL' helicopter project

bhramos

Country flag

We actually are a group of people from different academic background, forming a group called MARUT SAKHA, pursuing the project named TRISHUL. It is a light weight helicopter which is distinctively unconventional in its design and control mechanism. It can work on both gas turbine or a reciprocating engine but it will be very different in design as it will not have a tail rotor.

Note: The design matches the name of the helicopter and we are expecting the design to be one of the fastest.

We have already created a layout of the project and need adequate capital investment for running tests on lifting capacity, control of engine mechanism.

MARUT SAKHA presents the 'TRISHUL' helicopter project | Indiegogo

Decklander

How much funding are you looking for and will it possible for you to provide a detailed presentation of your product?

bhramos

Country flag
How much funding are you looking for and will it possible for you to provide a detailed presentation of your product?
sorry brother, thats not mine, i saw this site and thought some one could help them....
and is it possible to build such helli!!!

Decklander

Yes it is possible. I too had one such design in mind wherein the there were two rotors like that of V-22 on sides and one at the rear making a triangle which gives better stability margins and higher rate of transition to wingborne flight and also to slow down rapidly besides giving higher cruise speeds.

brahmastra11

I always wonder why no one thinking of compressed air powered jet planes.. if gas generated by burning fuel can thrust pistons why cant compressed air generate same thrust ?

There are already compressed air powered cars, why cant same engine developed further as jet engine and a decent air compresser inbuilt ?

kurup

Country flag
Some unconventional designs .

EADS X3

X2 Raider

Decklander

All these designs suffer the typical problem of rotor blades of shock stall. That is not so with My design or V-22.

kurup

Country flag
Yes it is possible. I too had one such design in mind wherein the there were two rotors like that of V-22 on sides and one at the rear making a triangle which gives better stability margins and higher rate of transition to wingborne flight and also to slow down rapidly besides giving higher cruise speeds.
The closest I can think about is the design of robot from Terminator3 .

Decklander

Yes somewhat like that. The problem is creating a gearbox with three engines feeding three rotor systems. The tail rotor when rotated will act as retarder to the other two engines giving very fast deccelaration and reverse of it while flying out. But the long moment arm of tail engine will give the ac very big margins of stability which is a big problem for most helicopters.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@Decklander sir, if you have something small in mind like Unmanned copter with gun or weapon will be more practical and affordable, plus it will be developed fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decklander

small ambitions, small ideas, small targets and small thinking, small effort will never make you big. Big ambitions, bigger ideas, biggest targets and gigantic thinking , out of the world efforts will turn you from a dreamer to an achiever. Thats what I did.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
small ambitions, small ideas, small targets and small thinking, small effort will never make you big. Big ambitions, bigger ideas, biggest targets and gigantic thinking , out of the world efforts will turn you from a dreamer to an achiever. Thats what I did.
I will remember that. BTW you can read my signature for an hint.

libero04

Thankyou defenceforum friends for posting our project. I am the founder of this project..

libero04

Sir, We are looking for minimal required investment to take this project off the ground.. If you're interested please let us know.. We can send the details.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles