Manga/Anime Thread

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
oh..me too started reading manga nd manhwa during pandemic...although i watched some anime like death note etc before. my little brother (anime/manga/manhwa expert) suggest me to read "solo leveling". i loved it nd read some others too after.
You have just started my friend solo levelling is ok tier once u get more if it I have been watching anime since I was 5 and reading comics too so if u need any kind of recommendation just tag or dm me

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
some good manga (japanese) nd manhwa (korean) i recommend:-
1:- tower of god.
2:- 7 deadly sins.
3:- solo leveling. (my all time fav manhwa).
4:- the beginning after the end.
5:- demon slayer.
6:- attack on titan.
7:- the gamer.
8:- the god of high school.
9:- one punch man.
10:- black clover.
11:- my hero academia.
u can read this from mangazone app. although i like manga/manhwa of similar genre (superhero, magical etc type). 🙏🇮🇳
Any idea when is solo leveling anmie release date

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Try legend of northern blade if you haven't will be ur 1
thnx. i completed its 150 chapter....its vry good. but i think ''solo leveling'' hv better graphic nd better story (i prefer leveling hero stories more). its still my favourite with "demon slayer". even "tower of god" hv better story, but "legend of northern blade" hv better graphic. can u suggest these type of other manga/manhwa etc, which hv better graphic also. 🙏

Last edited:

Gyyan

Country flag
thnx. i completed its 150 chapter....its vry good. but i think ''solo leveling'' hv better graphic nd better story (i prefer leveling hero stories more). its still my favourite with "demon slayer". even "tower of god" hv better story, but "legend of northern blade" hv better graphic. can u suggest these type of other manga/manhwa etc, which hv better graphic also. 🙏
Look into manwha from reaper scans if your are into that art style not exactly similar but there should be a few good ones(in terms of art style)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Second life ranker
Omniscient readers viewpoint
And hopefully u read sl side stories that's currently getting translated
And read player who returned after 10,000 years

Gyyan

Country flag
Second life ranker
Omniscient readers viewpoint
And hopefully u read sl side stories that's currently getting translated
And read player who returned after 10,000 years
Second life ranker was dope novel but later wuxia world(fake one that pirated it) suddenly stopped publishing it only the real wuxia world published it that too as a paid content so i had to leave it when it was around 600 or so chapters.
Also try second coming of gluttony if you read one of the best Korean Novels out there though the manhwa is shitty and skips a lot but the writting is top tier specially the fighting scenes.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Second life ranker was dope novel but later wuxia world(fake one that pirated it) suddenly stopped publishing it only the real wuxia world published it that too as a paid content so i had to leave it when it was around 600 or so chapters.
Also try second coming of gluttony if you read one of the best Korean Novels out there though the manhwa is shitty and skips a lot but the writting is top tier specially the fighting scenes.
Read em all if u wanna read second life ranker try novels update

Gyyan

Country flag
Read em all if u wanna read second life ranker try novels update
It's hard to re-read a novel even if you are into it but i will try to read it again if I have time already have a huge ass list to finish.
Only novel I have read more than once would be second coming of gluttony.
During lock-down i was in severe depression and TSCOG updates kept me afloat I used to have anxiety attacks sometimes if a caught up with chapters and didn't have anything to read more.I don't want to experience something like that again.To stop it only way for me was to find something to keep my mind occupied which resulted in me reading the novel multiple times till it ended.
Screenshot_2023-04-08-21-01-49-909_com.qidian.Int.reader.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-08-21-02-02-931_com.qidian.Int.reader.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-08-21-02-18-144_com.qidian.Int.reader.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-08-21-02-30-725_com.qidian.Int.reader.jpg

this is just webnovel and another huge list on mtlnation and some decent ~2000 chapter CNs

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
It's hard to re-read a novel even if you are into it but i will try to read it again if I have time already have a huge ass list to finish.
Only novel I have read more than once would be second coming of gluttony.
During lock-down i was in severe depression and TSCOG updates kept me afloat I used to have anxiety attacks sometimes if a caught up with chapters and didn't have anything to read more.I don't want to experience something like that again.To stop it only way for me was to find something to keep my mind occupied which resulted in me reading the novel multiple times till it ended.
View attachment 199797View attachment 199798View attachment 199799View attachment 199800
this is just webnovel and another huge list on mtlnation and some decent ~2000 chapter CNs
I feel you dude dipression and anxiety attacks is what got me into this world too they keep me alive one more I would say is if u haven't read jujutsu kaisen manga ur missing out on everything

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Anyone watching Attack on Titan season 4 part 3?
i read its manga already....i didnt started attack on titan season 4 coz they r not in english dub (on my free sources). but recently i finnised vinland saga two season. its also good one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles