Manga/Anime Thread

Gyyan

Country flag
Fellas, I found an amazing Donghua(Chinese Anime). Scissor Seven. Amazing story, characters, fights, animation, comedy. Everything is perfect.
Does it have a CN?
How is the comedy compared to I'm really a superstar(assuming you have read it)?

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
some good manga (japanese) nd manhwa (korean) i recommend:-
1:- tower of god.
2:- 7 deadly sins.
3:- solo leveling. (my all time fav manhwa).
4:- the beginning after the end.
5:- demon slayer.
6:- attack on titan.
7:- the gamer.
8:- the god of high school.
9:- one punch man.
10:- black clover.
11:- my hero academia.
u can read this from mangazone app. although i like manga/manhwa of similar genre (superhero, magical etc type). 🙏🇮🇳

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
some good manga (japanese) nd manhwa (korean) i recommend:-
1:- tower of god.
2:- 7 deadly sins.
3:- solo leveling. (my all time fav manhwa).
4:- the beginning after the end.
5:- demon slayer.
6:- attack on titan.
7:- the gamer.
8:- the god of high school.
9:- one punch man.
10:- black clover.
11:- my hero academia.
u can read this from mangazone app. although i like manga/manhwa of similar genre (superhero, magical etc type). 🙏🇮🇳
Try legend of northern blade if you haven't will be ur 1

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Omniscient readers viewpoint
Weak hero
Return of the mad demon
Murim login
The scholars reincarnation
I have read all and most that exist manhua,manga,manhwa and light novels Chinese, Japanese and korean all used to be the mod of offical manhwa subreddit discord server in lockdown so that's all I have done in lockdown read and read non-stop

Gyyan

Country flag
I have read all and most that exist manhua,manga,manhwa and light novels Chinese, Japanese and korean all used to be the mod of offical manhwa subreddit discord server in lockdown so that's all I have done in lockdown read and read non-stop
Same then went down the faloo CN rabbit hole and then fanfics and i still can't get out😭😭😭

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
oh..me too started reading manga nd manhwa during pandemic...although i watched some anime like death note etc before. my little brother (anime/manga/manhwa expert) suggest me to read "solo leveling". i loved it nd read some others too after.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
eyo folks, I started watching Bakemonogatari and spoilers ahead
In the 2nd episode, there is a ritual in the shinto religion. It is very similar (atleast on the outset) to a pooja. Basically, the person goes to the altar(some things are arranged in a format) and the god is everywhere and he has to be manifested and the ritual helps for just that. Also, in the anime, the person literally puts her "burdens" on the god and hence loses her actual weight(she becomes weightless). In telugu, we say to put "bhaaram"(heaviness/weight) on the gods and don't think about it. I thought it was very similar and wanted to post it here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles