Manga/Anime Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars agar kyon si epic space opera anime ho to batao. Yeh @Okabe Rintarou wale anime to mera ko nahi samajne wale hai.

Shredder

Country flag
I would recommend Ergo Proxy, Claymore, Golden Kamuy, Devilman Crybaby, Attack On Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist and FA Brotherhood. All these are similar to Hellsing and Castlevania
FMA and FM done. Yes, will try Attack on Titan first. Heard raving reviews about it's quality and storyline. Will try to get the dub version.

Haldilal

Country flag
GINGA EIYUU DENSETSU: DIE NEUE THESE ????? Remake of legends of galactic heroes.
Ya'll Nibbiars Who dekha sirf who anime paki dekhi jab arvion ne bataya tha tab . Dusre aur konse hai kya. Arvion said about a anime where troops fight in some metal balls can't remember its name will try its what is its name. @Arvion Mk 1B tell the name again.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars kis ke paas Genocidal Organ ka link hai kya?.

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Who dekha sirf who anime paki dekhi jab arvion ne bataya tha tab . Dusre aur konse hai kya. Arvion said about a anime where troops fight in some metal balls can't remember its name will try its what is its name. @Arvion Mk 1B tell the name again.
That description reminds me of Gundam, although they don't fight in metal balls
Haldi, try watching the original Neon Genesis Evangelion

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Kal rath ko Ghost in The Shell dekha. To phir end mein kya hua Artificial Intelligence and major are now a new being?.

Haldilal

Country flag
That description reminds me of Gundam, although they don't fight in metal balls
Haldi, try watching the original Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ya'll Nibbiars arvion said about Troops fighting in the Giant Metal Ball's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya"ll Nibbiars this song i searched and found that this is a combination of the traditional Japanese old songs and some eastern European instruments.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Will try to see the Paltabor when ever I get time.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar next time will watch the Lapatau. Arvion said it's based on Dharma Epic's. Is that true?.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I found this article on Turkish propaganda media TRT. Muslims claim to love Anime and Manga but wants to remove everything that makes Anime and Manga unique including Japanese culture and eastern religions and replace them with Islamic “values” and “culture”.

The trailer for the Saudi Arabian Animated Movie The Journey created using Anime Art Style. The Saudis were able to hire some famous Japanese voice artists from currently popular anime series for this movie which is based on a story from Pre-Islamic Arabia.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ya'll Nibbiar next time will watch the Lapatau. Arvion said it's based on Dharma Epic's. Is that true?.
Are you talking about Laputa : Castle in the Sky? Because I never heard about anime series or movie called Lapatau. I don’t think Laputa: Castle in the Sky is based on Dharmic Epic. Laputa which is a flying island is based from the book Gulliver’s Travels written by Jonathan Swift.

Haldilal

Country flag
Are you talking about Laputa : Castle in the Sky? Because I never heard about anime series or movie called Lapatau. I don’t think Laputa: Castle in the Sky is based on Dharmic Epic.
Ya'll Nibbiars arvion told it's inspired by Indras arrow, ramayan and Mahabharat.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars how many of you saw the Initial's D?.

Haldilal

Country flag
Dude, that one sentence shows you are no anime fan.
It's Initial D :brahmos:
Ya'll Nibbiars saw the Initial's D almost 15 years ago. When arvion told about racing on the mountains. Didn't knew anything about the Drifting. Still remember the opening song's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles