Manga/Anime Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yup. Very realistic. But loved the anime nonetheless.
Not so well I didn’t like the latest chapter I hate how they killed Eren off and I have questions like how did Jean, Connie and others turn into Titans? And why did Falco turn them into titans after getting hit by spinal fluid gas from creature?
Ya'll Nibbiars Isle Pani Puri bana aur Kha re. :truestory:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiare really what a bunch of Weirdo's Thread is this. :megusta:

Haldilal

Country flag
It's a YouTube channel for anime.
Watch "jobless reincarnation " there. Such a great anime.
Ya'll Nibbiars Mei Anime Dekhta nahi. Kabhi dekha nahi.

Haldilal

Country flag
Yeah nigga I will make a list of Intersting programme not just for you but for everyone that is depressed.

@Bhumihar

Anime

Legend of galatic heroes.
Legend of Arslan.
Devil at part time job.
School Baby sitter.
Noragami.

Watch some old comedy film.

Programmes.
Shriman Shrimati.
Akhir Kyun?
Decetive bomkeah Chatterjee.
Aarohan.
Biwi o biwi saal o saalana.
Hum paanch.
Ya'll Nibbiars Yeh bhi jo Mena post kiya tha who Arvio ka recommendation tha.
Who yes sab Popular Culture Wala Jankari Janta Hai.
Mena itna interets kabhi liya nahi Anime Manga wala stuff mein.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ya'll Nibbiars I did not see anime. Never seen.
Then you should try it my Nibbiar, there is nothing to lose from trying it, either you like it and watch again and if didn’t never bother with it ever again and also there are currently some great anime series going on right now. Here are the Current Trending/Anime Titans from past series such Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Death Note, Bleach, Parasyte Maxim, One Piece, Naruto Series, My Hero Academia, Psycho Pass etc. or Watch Classics like Ramayana: The Legend of Prince Rama, Akira, Doraemon, Perman, Kiteretsu, Ninja Hattori, Gundam, Crayon Shin-Shan etc some these ones might have hindi dubbs or hindi captions so you might be able understand them better. some people think anime sounds like some weird Japanese cartoons for little kids but that’s not true for the most parts there are some parts which might feel weird for foreigners but that’s because they were originally created by and for people with Japanese cultural sensibility if you ignore these parts animes are can turn out to be very entertaining and fun. There are anime's out there for little kids all the way to adults. Animation is not only a tool for children’s entertainment but you can use it tell some great and heart wrenching stories which can pull on your heartstrings.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Then you should try it my Nibbiar, there is nothing to lose from trying it, either you like it and watch again and if didn’t never bother with it ever again and also there are currently some great anime series going on right now. Here are the Current Trending/Anime Titans from past series such Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Death Note, Bleach, Parasyte Maxim, One Piece, Naruto Series, My Hero Academia, Psycho Pass etc. or Watch Classics like Ramayana: The Legend of Prince Rama, Doraemon, Perman, Ninja Hattori, Gundam, Shin Shan etc some these ones might have hindi dubbs or hindi captions so you might be able understand them better. some people think anime sounds like some weird Japanese cartoons for little kids but that’s not true for the most parts there are parts which might feel weird for foreigners but that’s they were originally created by and for people with Japanese cultural sensibility but other that that they are good and it’s entertaining. There are anime's out there for little kids all the way to adults. Animation is not only a tool for children’s entertainment but you can use it tell some great and heart wrenching stories which can pull on your heartstrings.
Ya'll Nibbiars The one I watched are Ramayan Film and the Legend of the Galatic Heroes other than that not gone so much into It's. Well doraemon, Sinchan, Ninja Hattori, Perman, Kiritasu to dekha hai. But not seen a single anime posted here.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars arvion said Paltabor, Akira, Ghost in the Shell's, Valley of the Wind, Lapatau dekh what about this are they good?.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ya'll Nibbiars The one I watched are Ramayan Film and the Legend of the Galatic Heroes other than that not gone so much into It's. Well dorawmon, Sichan, Ninja Hattori, Perman, Kiritasu to dekha hai. But not seen a single anime posted here.
Then you should pick a anime series from the list I put in my post about current trending/Anime Titans from past and watch it. I recommend Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Death Note and Bleach. These four have some hard hitting stories and they are some of my personal favorite anime series.

Haldilal

Country flag
Then you should pick a anime series from the list I put in my post about current trending/Anime Titans from past and watch it. I recommend Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Death Note and Bleach. These four have some hard hitting stories and they are some of my personal favorite anime series.
Ya'll Nibbiars Arvion recommended also Knight's of the Soldiores or something, Gate's, Genocidal Organ's.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ya'll Nibbiars Arvion recommended also Knight's of the Soldiores or something, Gate's, Genocidal Organ's.
Knights of Sidonia, Stein;Gate and Genocidal Organ. I never watched Genocidal Organ before so I don’t know much about it I think you can search up online reviews on it but other two series are very good you should try them.

Haldilal

Country flag
Knights of Sidonia, Stein;Gate and Genocidal Organ. I never watched Genocidal Organ before so I don’t know much about it I think you can search up online reviews on it but other two series are very good you should try them.
Ya'll Nibbiars then Arvion Knew I thought was talking rubbish.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles