Manga/Anime Thread

Killbot

Country flag
I just dropped the manga half-way because of the repetitive plot. Heard that the anime came out, but never really watched it.
Like everything else written by Kei sasuga. And seo Koji. Shit compared to the likes of Inio Asano.

Bruh if u read uwakoi, read iinari by the same author. Less yandere and cheating assholes, but you'll have all the fap material you need.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Are you fcuking kidding me?

On a more funny note, this fanimation is fantastic. It even has a scene from Bajirao Mastani in it. Yes, a literal scene from Bajirao Mastani movie, a dance number, used in Attack On Titan:-

^ Anime only fans should stop watching the above video at 4:05. Spoilers for episode 10 onwards start after that.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

@Killbot ^ :shock:

How are you holding up after the penultimate chapter released this month? :rofl:
Not so well I didn’t like the latest chapter I hate how they killed Eren off and I have questions like how did Jean, Connie and others turn into Titans? And why did Falco turn them into titans after getting hit by spinal fluid gas from creature?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Not so well I didn’t like the latest chapter I hate how they killed Eren off and I have questions like how did Jean, Connie and others turn into Titans? And why did Falco turn them into titans after getting hit by spinal fluid gas from creature?
I don't think it was Falco's scream that turned them into Titans. Jon and Connie were still not turned in the panel after Falco's scream.

I personally feel Isayama might be rushing the ending. At this point, the centipede thing is not defeated yet, Eren's perspective hasn't been made clear to us yet, nor has Ymir's and there are a bunch of pure titans that need killing. All these things are going to require a lot of manga panels to resolve. I feel the last chapter should have had only Eren's perspective on things and the reason for his choices explained through flashbacks as well as the sweet part in this bitter ending (as Isayama said it will be a bittersweet ending). Everything else should have been wrapped up in the penultimate chapter. I seriously don't see how Isayama can close all remaining plot points within the confines of just one chapter.

Anyways, hoping for the best. The upcoming final chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin will make or break the entire manga and anime.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I don't think it was Falco's scream that turned them into Titans. Jon and Connie were still not turned in the panel after Falco's scream.

I personally feel Isayama might be rushing the ending. At this point, the centipede thing is not defeated yet, Eren's perspective hasn't been made clear to us yet, nor has Ymir's and there are a bunch of pure titans that need killing. All these things are going to require a lot of manga panels to resolve. I feel the last chapter should have had only Eren's perspective on things and the reason for his choices explained through flashbacks as well as the sweet part in this bitter ending (as Isayama said it will be a bittersweet ending). Everything else should have been wrapped up in the penultimate chapter. I seriously don't see how Isayama can close all remaining plot points within the confines of just one chapter.

Anyways, hoping for the best. The upcoming final chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin will make or break the entire manga and anime.
I didn’t see Creature scream anything that’s why I was asking how they transformed. The creature only produced the Spinal fluid Gas it doesn’t look like it can produce or perceive sound. Falco was the only one opening his mouth in his Titan form and right after opening his mouth and screaming everybody in the area collapsed and transformed. Both Jean and Connie transformed late because of the plot. Transforming them slowly while they speak about the past and future is more dramatic and more emotional.

Isayama is definitely rushing the ending and I don’t understand why? With material and plot points he has he could have wrote couple more chapters and maybe finish at like 150 or something. There is a lot plot points like you said to resolve amd one chapter isn’t going to cut it and it can’t tie everything down. I mean I really want him rewrite Eren’s death. I have been AOT fan from the beginning and I hope Isayama keeps up the quality and clarity he had from beginning and not squander it in the end. Yes, hoping for the best.

Last edited:

hausew

Thou art the Sun of the Divine Knowledge and the sagacious knower of its mysteries

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I have to say this thread is for the Bunch of weirdo's. :dude:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars What a bunch of weirdos discussion is happening here. Itne to discussion office mein bhi nahi hote Jitne yaha ho rahi hai. :troll:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles