Manga/Anime Thread

Bharat Ek Khoj

Anybody fan of Death Note, there's a movie released by netflix.
Though reviews are bad, trailer looks exciting.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1241317/
Finally watched. What a waste of time. 0/10
Characters' names are same - Light, L and Ryuk, but the characters personalities are completely changed. Light looks a dumb kid, L is always angry. Ryuk has horror face and rules of books seems changed. There's also stupid girlfriend character. There are few useless scenes. The time could have used in character development instead. Also the killing scenes give impression of final destination.

Ryuk can only be seen by book holder, but anybody with book page can write the name and kill. lol. At the end L is so angry that when he gets a page he starts writing Light's name, its time when movie ends. Another lol. Sometimes it gives a feeling like Light and his GF are killing for fun.
It looks like a smart a** kid was trying to be over smart by making this pile of cr*p. Rather watch the original again.

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
expect the yanks to fuck up any non yankee stuff they touch examples are galore but the best one I think is the transformers series
but on the Topic here
has any one seen Soul Eater and dusk maiden of Amnesia

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Made in abyss is best anime this season & year so far.... Currently watching fate/Apocrypha as one of its bad a** character is Karna of Mahabharat

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I don't watch anime (only because i'm too lazy to make a list of animes to download,as there're thousands of them),but when i was a kid they used to telecast one on Sahara one's 'Just Kidz' segment that was my favorite and the anime i'm talking bout is THE LEGEND OF ZORRO (KAIKETSU ZORRO in Japan).

Man,I was a hardcore fan of Zorro.While every kid was itching hard to get powers of Shaktimaan,I was dreaming of becoming this dude.I remember i used to make Domino Masks out of Old Newspapers,Wearing Dadaji's blanket around my neck as a Cape and faking a stick as sword,making 'Z's on air (or sometimes,'G's as its first letter of my name :)).

Later,i found out this 'cartoon' was actually an anime,as per 'technical specifications'.

Here's the famous Intro of the anime.(It's original Japanese Intro with title theme song,Other translated versions have instrumental theme only).
Fortunately all the episodes of The Legend of Zorro are available on Youtube. Here's the link of full 52 episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKFwt0_DMKt45SfGjhBcnrUneVN9dTbkg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Hyped for 3rd season

Don't know if many people are familiar with this anime but it's a centred around cooking.
For a anime based on such a simple thing it gives one hell of a ride, with a side kick of all those recepie u get.
I am becoming a fan of these off the beat animes quite recently.
Monster, Steins gate and hajime no ippo are just enjoyable and some of my favourite.
When I ask my juniors about anime they mostly seem to like DBZ, Naruto and Fairy Tail. Although Fairy Tail doesn't have any of the aspects of Anime as solid still it provides worthwhile entertainment and fun, I am looking to finish this anime soon watched it till tartar arc.
Also Natsu x Lucy better be a thing by the end or I'll be mad.:cowboy:

Quite surprised I don't get to hear much praise for One Piece when its hot shit in the West and Japan.

vazcon

1. Naruto
  2. Death Note
  3. SAO - Season 1 @ 3
  4. RE:Zero
  5. Magi : The Labyrinth of Magic
  6. The Devil Is A Part Timer
  7. DBS
  8. Boku No Hero Academia
  9. Kabaneri Of the Iron Fortress.
Open to more suggestions, preferably Best Anime On Netflix as I do not have access to crunchyroll.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Anyone here ONE PUNCH MAN FAN.
join me for discussion on shitty quality of anime in season 2.
@ataru09 you watched it?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Anime of Arjun and Tejas ..
Sir big fan of yours.
One of primary reasons why I joined DFI was because I wanted to have discussion with you sir.
Has you retired sir?
If it is true then sad sir.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Wasn't there an anime recently about Fighter Jets called Girly Air Force? Felt like it was shilling Gripens though. F-15s and Phantom II were also there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles