Man lands at Delhi airport and claims to be ISI agent wanting to quit

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That is quite a news.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-up-spying/story-8VRv6ra3hckLm7nyE9UprL.html

Pakistani national flies in to Delhi, says he is an ISI agent and wants to give up spying

Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don’t wish to continue any further and want to remain in India,” a passenger told a help desk at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi Airport on Friday after arriving on an Air India flight from Dubai.

The claim sent the security at Terminal 3 into a tizzy, with intelligence agencies being immediately alerted.

“Instead of heading towards transfer area, from where he had to catch a flight to Kathmandu, he approached the helpdesk. He said that he is an ISI agent and doesn’t want to work anymore. Security agencies and Intelligence Bureau officials were informed and they are interrogating him,” an airport source told HT.

Sources said that there is a possibility that he is lying, but officials are checking his passport details to know where he travelled in the past few months.

PTI identified the man as Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder.

After he approached the counter, the woman staffer quickly informed security officials who detained him.

Officials said he was taken to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned, reported PTI.

ashdoc

Country flag
Why one more thread on the same issue when i have already started one ?

square

Strategic Issues
isi agents in nepal will be running.....

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Modi should have policy, based on info, we will pay good and VIP treatment, plus $$$$.
I think he should be treated with utmost respect. It take a great amount of courage and extreme intellect to get out of the whole ecosystem of tyranny and extremism , putting everything you stand for at risk. To differentiate right from wrong , To stand with right side of the history.
India should encourage more such people because we are humans and our religion preaches humanity. This event proves my point that there are still sensible people living on our western border and they are kept hostage by deep state of Pakistan.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Interesting scenario ....... was he a commissioned officer? If he was from ISI how come he started to Nepal that to via India? Where is his family? He left his family back to die?
itinerary is wrong..
Something is fishy .

But But But if he is genuine give him respect and everything to start a new life in India!!!!!

lcafanboy

Country flag
'Hello, I am an ISI agent; want to stay in India': Pakistani man makes startling claim at Delhi's IGI airport
PTI | Updated: Apr 28, 2017, 08.38 PM IST
HIGHLIGHTS
  • A Pak passport holder approached a help desk at IGI and conveyed to a lady at the counter that he wanted to share information about ISI
  • During questioning, the Pak national said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India
File photo used for representation.

NEW DELHI: 'Hello, I am an ISI agent. But I don't wish to continue any further and want to remain in India,' said a passenger after he got off an Air India flight from Dubai at the IGI Airport here on Friday.

Muhammad Ahmad Sheikh Muhammad Rafiq, a Pakistani passport holder, approached a help desk at the airport and conveyed to a lady at the counter that he wanted to share information about Pakistan's snooping agency, ISI.

Taken aback by his statement, the lady quickly informed security officials who detained him immediately and informed the central intelligence agencies.

38-year-old Rafiq had arrived here by Air India's flight from Dubai and was further booked for Kathmandu. However, he did not take the next flight and decided to break journey and walked up to the help-desk counter at the airport.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...igi-airport/articleshow/58418947.cms?from=mdr

During questioning, Rafiq said he was connected with the ISI but had decided to call it a day and remain in India, officials said.

He was whisked away to an undisclosed destination where he was being questioned by sleuths from various central intelligence agencies, they said, adding his claims were being verified.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Jo ladki apne baap ko thug sakti hai, woh kisi aur ki sagi kya hogi.
(Onkara)
Baap beti ka rape karta rahe aur ladki chup rahe ?

I think this guy after thorough investigation should give public appearances on TV shows that how ISI function and spread disinformation, work with corrupt politicians , recruit people , and break our country apart. I think that would be great for our nation.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Baap beti ka rape karta rahe aur ladki chup rahe ?

I think this guy after thorough investigation should give public appearances on TV shows that how ISI function and spread disinformation, work with corrupt politicians , recruit people , and break our country apart. I think that would be great for our nation.
I agree lol What I meant to say is that be careful of him being a double agent now or in the future.. Or even a triple agent..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
All ISI agents should start running to Pakistan, as this agent brought in list of 2000+ agents on pen drive, Doval has instructed BSF to shoot these guys at site on IB and LOC.........................Local Police and IB will conduct massive raids, starting from late at night..............

Global Defence

New threads

Articles