Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyodor

Country flag
Re: Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocola

Common Buddy so many SAUDI/some muslim CLERKS SAID/fatwas u can make s@x with 1 yr kid...........

Simply use google for ur genuine queries

any way some castes r non veg may be <20%
According to one fatwa in Saudi Arabia a woman can sit in a car with a male driver if she becomes her mother. And how does she becomes her mother?
Simple:
If the driver sucks the breast of the women and drinks her milk then it is halal for the women to travel with that driver. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

DEJAVU

why can u elaborate........bcoz as far as i know he is Worst thing can ever happens for Muslims in Indian SUB CONTINENT :rofl:
i dont need to elaborate :) a common brain knows this fact, being a muslim i know what is good for all sub-continent muslims...:cool2:

fyodor

Country flag

i dont need to elaborate :) a common brain knows this fact, being a muslim i know what is good for all sub-continent muslims...:cool2:
Arrey bacche.....tumhe ek aur partition chahiye? what happend? the bheek you were getting for america is too small now...you need another few million people to increase the size of aid ?

DEJAVU

abe paki.........you guys worry about muslims everywhere as you are some thekedar of islam but you morons butcher minorities everyday in your own country....whether they are christians or hindus.......forget the minorities even muslims getting killed in pakistan daily. Apnga ghar sambhalo pehle, wo bhi nahi sambhal raha.
abey oye indian hindu.....why you worry about muslims, let them live what they like to live,,,keep your country intact and safe guard your minorities first which will be in danger in future...

DEJAVU

Thanq man i apply Saudi Visa as a DRIVER :laugh: :laugh:
you will get a visa there, sheikh likes sucker indians mostly. i will arrange an AQAMA for you :laugh:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Pakis and there usual thekedars of islam syndrome :lol:

Let them sunnis kill shias and ahmaddiyas but India should take care of muslims or else we The pakis thekedars of Islam will nook India.

Islamic nooclear power :rofl:

DEJAVU

According to one fatwa in Saudi Arabia a woman can sit in a car with a male driver if she becomes her mother. And how does she becomes her mother?
Simple:
If the driver sucks the breast of the women and drinks her milk then it is halal for the women to travel with that driver. :rofl: :rofl:
I am afraid if this fatwa applies to indian then whole india sucks and ----s their mother and sisters.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Reactions: jus

Blackwater

Kamaal he pakis did not join them or protest in their country

DEJAVU

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins/SISTERS (so-called "consanguinity")

PORK! give the reference or STFU
"¢ Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | EuropeNews
cousins are not sisters, if that is the case then whole indian population was a result of inbred.

rizwan78

Country flag

Common Buddy so many SAUDI/some muslim CLERKS SAID/fatwas u can make s@x with 1 yr kid...........

Simply use google for ur genuine queries

any way some castes r non veg may be <20%
Those ignorant peoples can be found any where , and we have here too, but very few , thats why jamat e islamai never been elected even a single time since 1947

DEJAVU

PORK! give the reference or STFU
:laugh:
Ask your Mom and Dad and If your grand Parents are alive then plz...

boris

Country flag

Those are Fake Mullahs ,Who dont know even the ABC of Islam ,We have Hundreds of Books with confirmation that she was more than 18, by the way i was not trolling i was just asking for my knowledge
Rizwan, Hindus do not strictly enforce vegetarianism as say Jains, they do allow individuals to have freedom of what they'd like to eat, whether they'd like to consume alcohol. Beef is an item that Hinduism is against because of the sacred nature of the Cow, the South Koreans too didn't consume beef because the cow was used on the farm and not viewed as an animal to be consumed.

Even then in India it is the slaughter of cows that is banned but one can import beef for consumption. For example in a food related show a Hindu host went into a Muslim majority state where beef biryani was served on the streets openly, he tried and lived it and all this happened on national television.

Many Hindus in the state of Kerala consume beef, many brahmins in the south eat chicken because our constitution allows them the right to do so if they wish, no religious book is above the constitution in India hence we can go for individual choice over religion even if it may piss some people off.

DEJAVU

PORK! SHUT UP ................ If i come to ur level u regret y u come from ur mom a** fu*** by kutw** arabs
Brother what did I say? i said go and asked your relatives about it.
But your anger defines the truth and reality.
OK thats it with you :namaste:

boris

Country flag

I am afraid if this fatwa applies to indian then whole india sucks and ----s their mother and sisters.
I think you are not gonna be around here for long

Voldemort

Country flag

Can any one tell me is pork eating allowed in Hindu religion ? i know most of hindues are vegetarian but just asking you guys did you eat if you know it has any kind of pork element ?
Hindus except some castes can have anything. Only beef is not allowed although no one will be killed or executed or jailed if he has it.

DEJAVU

Rizwan, Hindus do not strictly enforce vegetarianism as say Jains, they do allow individuals to have freedom of what they'd like to eat, whether they'd like to consume alcohol. Beef is an item that Hinduism is against because of the sacred nature of the Cow, the South Koreans too didn't consume beef because the cow was used on the farm and not viewed as an animal to be consumed.

Even then in India it is the slaughter of cows that is banned but one can import beef for consumption. For example in a food related show a Hindu host went into a Muslim majority state where beef biryani was served on the streets openly, he tried and lived it and all this happened on national television.

Many Hindus in the state of Kerala consume beef, many brahmins in the south eat chicken because our constitution allows them the right to do so if they wish, no religious book is above the constitution in India hence we can go for individual choice over religion even if it may piss some people off.
Bro you are right about the sacredness of cow in the hindu religion as i know Vedas is one of the ancient books and people following vedas principles belongs to ancient religion but on that time ALLAH/GOD wants human to save animals like cows and sheeps for future human beings so the reason why they make the cow sacred. But after the religion transformed into different religions of GOD ONLY the requirement for sacredness was abolished.
We respect what our Hindu brothers feel. No muslim has the right to slaughter the cow in front of any hindu but yes muslim should have a place in india to perform their ritual as they already continuing to do so but some morons have an issue in that which are very few. I must say in Pakistan we like religious people but we will not vote for them but Now India is moving different which causes our fanatics pseudo to feel happy as they think it will be good for them. They are happy inside....

DEJAVU

I think you are not gonna be around here for long
I consider India a secular country and allows freedom of speech similarly like admins allows many here to criticize Islam/Muslims/Prophet.
If that is not in my case then i may be included in the list that you talked about.

Voldemort

Country flag

What is the need to fight over idiotic things? If someone screws a 6 yr old or marries his sister, I would be least bothered since it is legal and normal in his custom. One should remember that there are Muslims in India and such attitude will be harmful for the country in the long run.

bose

Country flag

I consider India a secular country and allows freedom of speech similarly like admins allows many here to criticize Islam/Muslims/Prophet.
If that is not in my case then i may be included in the list that you talked about.
Muslims are very quick to declare Jihad or whatever... why not against those who kidnap school girls and threaten to sell them for prostitution ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles