Make in India

Rxbanda

Country flag

Japanese auto major Honda has firmed up plans to use India as an export base for the fifth generation version of its flagship sedan City leveraging the cost competitiveness of its manufacturing facility in the country.

Honda Cars India plans to sell about 90000 units (including exports) in the ongoing fiscal year, said people in know of the company’s plans. Once the shipment of the new City starts, the share of exports in total production is likely to increase to 8-10%. Exports accounted for about 4% of Honda Cars India’s total production in 2019-2020.

lcafanboy

Country flag

Jio to take on Nokia, Ericsson on 5G tech

Jio Has Developed 5G Solution From Scratch": Mukesh Ambani

Jio Partners With Google to Develop Android-based Operating System for Affordable 4G, 5G Smartphones

This is HUGE... Our very own Desi Huawei.....😘😘

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
If would be cathartic if Jio is selected by western countries, which cancelled Huawei...
Would love pic of Xitler when that happens..

cannonfodder

Country flag
Is really very huge if Jio can design and develop base-station or somewhere even close to this capability. Can anybody really elaborate what motta bhai mean by 5G solution. I think motta bhai may be talking about providing 5g network solution using foreign vendor base-stations. The backend optic fibre etc may be jio network.

The true value in 5g is mostly in designing base-station that manage communication in sub6/mmw freq range increasing network capacity manifolds according 5g protocols.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Is really very huge if Jio can design and develop base-station or somewhere even close to this capability. Can anybody really elaborate what motta bhai mean by 5G solution. I think motta bhai may be talking about providing 5g network solution using foreign vendor base-stations. The backend optic fibre etc may be jio network.

The true value in 5g is mostly in designing base-station that manage communication in sub6/mmw freq range increasing network capacity manifolds according 5g protocols.
Our press typically adds distortion to statements. Most likely Jio will use its existing vendors plus some components built by its own tech arms. Jio is the company that will free India from Chinese telecom dependence.

Jio can compete with Huawei in future. Remember India is a huge market and has the critical mass for successful telecom tech development.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
In which cave does this smartypants live?? I mean if "hundreds of millions" in India don't own a smartphone, then the idea of accessing the internet (Jio or not) does not occur in the first place.

Or is he that bunch of "holier than thou" woke Indo-Americans lecturing us on behalf of whitey that the only way to achieve success in life of a browny is to buy their "world-class" infra and be indebted to them forever at the same time??

As for me, I don't like this guy anyways. I always prefer a whitey over a browny in Google. At least, the whiteys make their intents clear in the first place rather than the brownys which sly their own race in English.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In which cave does this smartypants live?? I mean if "hundreds of millions" in India don't own a smartphone, then the idea of accessing the internet (Jio or not) does not occur in the first place.

Or is he that bunch of "holier than thou" woke Indo-Americans lecturing us on behalf of whitey that the only way to achieve success in life of a browny is to buy their "world-class" infra and be indebted to them forever at the same time??

As for me, I don't like this guy anyways. I always prefer a whitey over a browny in Google. At least, the whiteys make their intents clear in the first place rather than the brownys which sly their own race in English.
He is only communicating his board’s intentions.
If I recall correctly, their major goal is to add 500 million more smartphone users in India, Build jio specific android OS.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Let them say anything.
But in the end reality remains the same any investment in india is not out of mindset of charity they gain equal or more benefits.
If they wanna do charity why they are not doing this in Africa.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

The bright idea here is to connect banking, government offices, retail stores and Schools in the far flung rural area with Internet.
Imagine fast internet connection reaching a tire three city like midnapore. A small IT enclave can be set up where it will hold meager jobs like customer support and tele marketing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles