Maj. Gen. Peter Fuller, deputy commander of the NATO training mission in Afghanistan

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
U.S. General Fired For Verbal Attack On Afghan Leader | Fox News

Scroll down on page.

Maj. Gen. Peter Fuller, deputy commander of the NATO training mission in Afghanistan, made the remarks in an interview with Politico that was published Thursday.

Fuller told Politico that major players in the Afghan government are "isolated from reality." Fuller reacted angrily to claims from Karzai that Afghanistan would side with Pakistan if it were to go to war with the United States.

Fuller called Karzai's statements "erratic," adding, "Why don't you just poke me in the eye with a needle! You've got to be kidding me "¦ I'm sorry, we just gave you $11.6 billion and now you're telling me, 'I don't really care'?"
Read the comments by GEN Allen, who fired MG Fuller. He sounds like Hillary in drag.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
General Fuller was fired for hinting at the truth: Karzai is thoroughly unhinged. And we're propping him up – Telegraph Blogs

President Obama's policy of appeasing Islamic dictators has resulted in another setback for the United States and its allies. On Friday, on the orders of the US government, Major General Peter Fuller, deputy commander of the NATO mission to train the Afghani forces, was removed from his post. Fuller's crime: telling the truth about a serious problem for NATO forces in Afghanistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles