Mahinda Rajapaksa Is A Sinhalese Extremist – Lee Kuan Yew

HeinzGud

Country flag
Do I smell a pre-historic discussion? Are we then discussing the deluged kingdom of Manu and Kumari Kandam and Lemuria?
What is Kumari Kandam exactly? Is it the sunken city of the Rama?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then that's what I'm saying. Sinhalese is not solely Indian people. Sinhalese are mix of Indian and local people. Hence Sinhalese are not immigrants like Tamils. But there are Tamil, Malayali, Gujarati etc. immigrants in Sinhalese society. They are Sinhalese now.
People of Ceylon cannot be Indians.

Isn't that obvious?

You can trat them so, but then the Veddas would treat you as immigrants from Bengal and elsewhere!

How do you treat the Muslims, that you call as Moors? Which country?

Banda

I am amused that you set the standards for me based on your own intellectual, physical, moral and linguistic level.
Actually I have set standards for you based on what you say and how you act on this forum. Have to say I have had to lower the standards every time you open your mouth.

Let me clear the cobwebs that seem to have overgrown your human faculties through disuse.
Was that your job in army camps? :d

Language:
I am not aware of what is the "English" that is mandated for forums. If it is to be of the Kindergarten level, then I regret I have gone way beyond that.
Actually there is not any level of english mandated for forums. Actually you shift to the English normally used after your first sentence. I see you can't get help from your grandson's literature text book all the time

Banda

I concede I have studied in a premier institution that taught English in such a manner that one does not require a dictionary or even a thesaurus. Not that I am not familiar with it. However, it is unfair of you to hold it against me because you were deprived of an education that equipped you to understand very ordinary English and it is the English that I use. I am amused that you find it beyond your grasp. Does not speak highly of the education imparted in Sri Lanka, at least as far as English is concerned.
YAWN"¦"¦
Actually I didn't say your english was good what I said was you have to rely on english lexicon because you seem to be UNABLE at proving a point or defeating a point.
It doesn't matter what premier school you attended still you can't prove me wrong or defeat me in any of the points that I point out with my ordinary english. Between teach some English to hit n run in spare time because he seems to get tangled in it.
And haven't you started writing stories RAYling?

You Getting Intimated by English
I am surprised that English intimidates you.
I am bewildered that you hold your deficiency to pen a J'Accuse. Pardon me, that is French, lest you feel it is English.
Actually I am not intimated by English, the fact that I reply to everything you raise and you run here and there proves that point. Between I am appalled how a person holding a distinguished position in one's army can be so naïve and stupid while being unable to prove a point and only thing he can talk is about English.

My Physical and Mental Health
No, young man, I am neither an old man nor have any trembles in my fingers nor torture the key board.
That is good to hear more reasons to have you in a Sunsilk ad together with an ad for Rexona. Looking young, AWWWW"¦"¦.

Banda

I have a gym at home, take long walks and runs and I hardly look my age! Remember, age is what you want it to be and if you let your mind feel you are old, you will be old. The fact that I can interact with all age groups at their level indicates my versatility. I have no trembles, palsy or Alzheimer's My sincere sympathies in case you do..
I do not torture my keyboard since I am adept at touch typing.
Really it is entertaining to see how an old man humiliates himself in a forum trying to prove a point.
What you have at home or not is the LAST thing we care. The matter is there is nothing between your ears no matter what you have at home. You are just a pompous old wind bag.
These days everyone has touchpads"¦.nothing to boast of!

No, warts are there everywhere.
But one should be honest to admit it and not act smug and weasel like.
Where have I acted like that? why should I accept it here? Actually I have even explained how problems started in SL if you go back and read my posts you will see. It was because of the disgusting racism against my country that I responded to you, old hag! And who the fak are you for me to accept things of my country? I just said you are NOT in a position to point at us. Actually I didn't even say that everything is rosy in my country. I talked about it, but it was you who tried to distort the picture.

Banda

Like the Constitution allows anyone to be the Head and then Kadirgamar, a very capable man, though a Christian and a Tamil, is cast to the wind for a Buddhist Mahindra Rajapajkse as the Head of the State in a country where the Head has to take the blessing of the Buddhist monks for everything they do and of that there is enough in the Sri Lankan newspapers!
If you have a bit of the brain to read and understand you will understand by now, it was the MR who wanted to become PM became PM using underhand dealings. He would have done that regardless of whether Kathir is Tamil or not. To make it simple for an old hag like you to understand, Kathir not getting his premiership has nothing to do with his ethnicity. If that was he wouldn't be getting the FM post as well.
And head of the country doesn't have to take a blessing as a must. It is NOT MANDATORY. Actually any Buddhist in SL can go and meet them.
Just because you can't prove your point, it doesn't mean repetition of a lie would make it a truth!

Yes, there are issues.in India.
Check the threads on this forum. No one is pulling punches or driving the issues under the carpet as you people are doing!
Got that?
This is an indian forum so you people must be talking about your issues here. Do you want us Lankans to come and talk about our issues as well? The discussions we have about SL or our issues we do that in an appropriate platform.
And don't tell me you were trying to talk abt SL issues here, what you old hag was trying to do was giving a distorted view of my country, which as a duty bound citizen I have the right to speak against. And it seems the old hag has got nothing to talk about on his point but has to hang on to the queen's dress to save him from humiliation.

I am neither idiotic nor racist.
It is quite clear from what you type here..

Banda

Unlike you, who finds plebeian English as intimidation indicating the low level of education and intelligence, please check the contents of my post. Compared to your diatribes and low down swipes, my post come out as profoundly educated.
Ok, you re more educated, knows rare English words, went to a good school but struggles to disprove a point made by an ordinary man with ordinary English. Don't you find yourself in a humiliating situation.

If I am a Dadaji, let me with great regret come down to your level so that you find it easier to comprehend, am I speaking to a person who is still awaiting his time to jump out of the womb?
Actually you have to climb steps to come to my level, which is aptly displayed here, which I think very difficult to you at this age, dada ji.

No one is talking about the Bandarnayke as a family. I am aware that you have to weasel out since what I wrote does embarrass you and puts paid to the duplicity and fraud of your Constitution that anyone can become the Head of State and yet Chapter II floating around as a contrarian input, even if only suggestive!
Of course one is getting embarrassed here, but it is definitely not me, dadaji. How does what you wrote show that constitution does not allow anyone of any religion to become head of the country? Don't you realize you have drowned yourself from trying to defend a non-defendable point, because what you say is an outright lie?

Non SL posters are not tube-lights. It is just that not everyone finds it of interest to expand one's interest to insignificant specks on horizon!
But still we have a non SL tube light here who needs lessons be taught very slowly. And he has a huge interest on an insignificant speck on horizon.

Banda

I don't know who are you and when I had any discussion with you. May be you have changed your name. Its typical of you all Sinhalas, you people change your names, colours and regional dads very fast.
Well I am saradiel whom you had a debate with you. Uncle Ray here deactivaed my log in because he cant win over an argument with me. so I cant comment using that log in.
Between who are regional dads? Is it something that u keep in india?

I have better things to do in life than wasting my time on a Racist who doesn't treat their own citizens equally but lie on international forum to justify their oppression. T
It is heartening to see you have a lot of other things to do, it is a rare thing among indian internet community that I meet. The real racists are in this forum. I have hardly seen such racism from any of the forums I have ever seen. The real racist bigots are here. How we treat our citizens is our matter. And you are hardly the ones to lecture us about equality.

I do not need to learn from you how I should draft my words against LTTE.
I just stated a fact, didn't try to teach you, Anyway it is good you see it as something to get inspiration from.

You are a rouge nation and its ass is been pulled in and out by United nation organization.
If we are a rogue nation, there are many around us who fall to that category. And yes UN troubles SL, not because we are a rogue nation, but because we don't act according to the UN. UN is hardly a body that can talk about HR.

I do not need to further explain when you crossed the line. Shall I take your propaganda on your face value and give it a second thought ? Hell no.
I don't give propaganda, I come with facts. It is the ones who come with propaganda flee. Just like you.

SL's new Dad China has supported SL unconditionally in UNO and it tells a lot about how dictations are pouring in from ChIna to Lanka.
How does China supporting SL prove dictations are coming from China? And what dictations? I think you people are unnecessarily scared of China. They won't swallow you.

Banda

The facts are against you. Your nation has denied UNO the access to investigate your war crime. First you do it then have a face to challenge us till then shut the hell up.
What facts? And what war crime?
Before you talked about a genocide and when inquired you fled.
Why should we let UNO to come and investigate a crime here? In your country do police come to houses and search just because they are in doubt? UNO has no right to come to SL and investigate. There hasn't been any evidence of war crimes on the part of SLG. Don't you see why UN doesn't actually use investigation even though many idiots like you scream? It is simply because they cant. Why should I wait until UN come to SL to rebute your propaganda? Why don't have the guts to face real facts?

People are not fools, we know from where you all are coming, I simply made a point knowingly that Tamils are as natives as Sinhalas are but as expected it offended you so much that you leaked this emotional baloney that no one is native but all are Sri Lankans.
Really you know where I am coming? Isnt it better you try to see where you are going? You didn't say Tamils are natives as Sinhalas. What you said was Sri Lankans fought with natives. May be you got your english wrong. And I didn't say Tamils are not natives. What I said was all Sri Lankans are natives and that do include tamils.
And I didn't get offended at what you said; it just showed you engage debates with people with your prejudices on your mind which doesn't really help your case.

Neither this baloney is addressing the civil strive which is still on going subtly nor its is factually correct per historic context.
Seriously? WTF?

Banda

Treating them being native is the first step to resolve this strive but you guys play so smart that now you will deny everyone 'the nativity' because you know it doesn't suit your agenda since your in a majority and it can go against your greater plans.
Where have I darling baby boy said Tamils are not natives?

Only a rabid hater of Hindus can fart such nonsense.
Really do you fart nonsense, I thought people fart gas
And how does LTTE using Hindu temples to fire at army becomes an insult by me? How do u say I am a Hindu hater because LTTE used Hindu temples to attack army.
I know logic like this fail you, but under int law that involves combat, any religious institute that is used by terrorists ceases to be a civilian area. It becomes a military target. That is the same all around the world.

Destruction of temples has been happening even before all out war. Rabid dogs from your army has use unprovoked areal bombardment on Hindu temples. There is no such presidents all over this planet.
Where were temples destroyed before war by the army bombing? Don't flee give answers.
SL army or even SLG is not rich to waste their ammo on nonmilitary targets. And army has never attacked Hindu temples unless provoked by LTTE. Just like your IPKF was forced to do.
Are the Tamil nadu news sites the only thing you have to substantiate your claim? And it is not about bombarding temples. Read your own link.

There are hundred of links on google, search can show you the mirror what your army is doing against Hindu places of worship. You call it collateral damage I call it war against Hinduism and your nation will pay the price for it.
I can't help you build an argument. If you have one do it your self. If SL is on a war on Hinduism how come many Hindu temples thrive in Colombo and all over the country? During the war, many ancient buddhist temples became neglected and LTTE destroyed many. SLG is renovating them. Also SL is renovating Hindu temples.

Last edited:

Banda

I stand correct that you are sniffing on many forums and we all know standards of debate Sri Lankans display at that terrorist forum.
What terrorist forum? Just because you can't win over a debate a forum doesn't become terrorist. The only forum that I've seen ugly racism, insults and third grade tactics is this defence forum.

You are no one to tell me when and how I should debate with a jobless troll.
It doesn't matter whether I am a jobless troll or not, what matters is you always flee when I ask you a question?

Like I said we have gone through few drills with Sri Lankans on the same issue and I can safely say non of you are intellectually fit to even have a discourse with us.
Of course none of us are intellectually fit to talk with you, I have been arguing with a 5th grade kid in your bloc who has nothing to talk except his hair and the gym at home.

Your level is now establish that you can only suck up to Pakistani testis in their terrorist forum. There is another poster from Sri Lanka Heinz something who was caught pants down revealing he is a Chinese.
Really Heinz a Chinese? Good work Sherlock!
Have respect at Pakistanis, at least they maintain a forum with more civility unlike you.

Banda

This is called putting hands in hornet's nest. I have subscribed this thread and I will follow you post and answer if they it will be worth my time even when I am busy with planing moving to a different city in two weeks because of promotion I have got.
Oh really hornet's nest! First start by practicing NOT to flee and answering my questions.
And gud luck with your moving, you indians tend to talk about personal stuff when cornered.

He is not your uncle. He is your dad. He has ran over live minefields to charge Pakistani infantry formations and has won us a glorious war. He has commanded a unit which can chew your terrorist army in 72 hours.
Really? I thought he picked up the cooking job at the camp from the way he talks.

Indians are better than Sri Lankans and that is for sure.
I see, so you are an exception.
Answer within the context dadaji, as I said it brings out the insecure fool with an inferiority complex in you.

India's mythology is India's.
Your mythology and religion is borrowed - from India!
You may claim that Buddha was born in Nepal. But then he did not become the Buddha in Nepal. He was just born there. It was in India and its environment that he achieved his vision and he became the Buddha.
Got that, Steve!

Mythology in every country can be traced back to Africa. Also if not for SL, half of India's history would remain hidden. It was in SL Buddhism was recorded before it was just an oral tradition. If not for SL, no one in India or world would be know what Buddhism is.
Buddha spent time in Pakistan as well as in India. So he is not an indian.
Between how is this releavnt to what we discuss. At times I wonder whether I am debating with a 5 year old.

Banda

I love your delusion.
But then you are a deluded people!
Well if I am the deluded one, you should find it easy to win over the debate, but you struggle even not to get humiliated at.

I love this statement of yours - of British using SL in WW1 to command war and western powers using SL to control india.
Pray how?
Well I cant say how they did it, it is just a fact that SL was used as the station to command war by the brits. And everyone knows using SL one can control india. Which is exactly what the Brits did, and exactly why indian gov is conscious of what SL do with other powers. I thought a defence forum member knew better.

49 Sri Lankans died in the WW1.
One million Indian troops would serve overseas, of whom 62,000 died and another 67,000 were wounded. In total 74,187 Indian soldiers died during the war.
RIP. And your point is?

May I request you to cut out the gas and get on with the order?
Of course you can cut out the gas. I have been asking you to do that all this time. Were you waiting for my permission?

No spins and day dreams, please.
Just the facts will do!
Yes, try to do what you preach!

Of course, Buddhists will rule SL and I have no doubts about that.
Soft racism will ensure the same. The Constitution Chapter 2 sneakily ensures so!
Can you please show me what the constitution chapter 2 says? I can't help you to make an argument. Just copy and paste the relevant section that helps your point.

Hindus have no clout in India and that is why Modi is appealing to the Muslims. Do read what is happening in India, No Muslim backing, No election win!
You can say anything, but as long as Hindu's are numerically superior, they have the clout. Modi is a politician who is shown as anti-muslim, so he needs to appeal to the muslims. I do read what is happening in India, but why don't you read at least what you type here.

Banda

Catholics have no clout in the US. It is the Protestants. Check the demography, Get educated! Don't give fanny adams to the educated and knowledgeable. We are not so ill informed as you are!
I don't care what Christian denomination US christians fall into. What I wanted to mention was christians have the clout in US (to which Catholics also belong). And how does it disprove my point? Of course you are educated and knowledgeable but big time stupid.

Child sex in India? Monks?
Are you saying child sex cases are alien in India? Hellooo get up and good morning!
I have lost the count of the number of such Hindu priests I have read in Indian newspapers. And the most famous one being Sai baba.

Making a mistake with SL where child prostitution is an industry that enhances your economy?
Where in SL is child prostitution an industry? The place that we have heard child prostitution whether it is trafficking Nepali women, trafficking poor rural indian women from villages is in india. The Devdasis, Hijra sex industry are few of the jewels of India's crown. I have heard Arab men come to India specifically to find child prostitutes in India.

Dadaji?
Talking from the womb and not yet born and pretending to be Sir Oracle?
Do you see me as Sir Oracle? I bet it must be after the spanking at your small butt.
You have no evidence yet, because the world does not find you worth consideration as a civilisation that has contributed and hence no interest.
but there is an old wind bag in our neighborhood who consider it though facing utter humiliation. How the world considers SL civilization has no say in this conversation. The ones who knows archeology knows SL very well. If not for SL India's history is half naked.
And for a person who boast of English lexicon, the understanding of a simple English sentence is very poor. If you read what I type again more slowly, you will understand what I said was, there is no evidence to correctly say what the Pre Buddhist religion in SL was but we can safely say it was not Hindu.
That was your initial argument and I can say you have given up that argument, for the obvious reason you can't defend your point and now changing the direction of our debate.

You are lazy and so you are not spending time, effort and money to find out your origins beyond your mythological scriptures!
People in SL very well know what their origin is. We are not going to change our history to suit the fantasies of an old wind bag in another country. And if you call it being lazy we don't care we call it not giving a fak at what others say.
To be frank, I wonder if anyone is concerned if you were Hindus or from Mars. It is you and it is good enough that you are aware of your lineage.
As I told you before people in SL know very well what their lineage is. The ones who talk about other peoples' lineage are the ones who have none. Seriously are you running out of arguments that you have to talk about one's lineage to feel important like an old woman alone in an old house who doesn't get any attention from any one.

Banda

Of course you will show your third finger to anyone.
I hardly do that; it is just that you were the lucky one.

It does show your class, upbringing, grooming and your heritage!
Class, upbringing and heritage of both of us are here for everyone to see in this thread itself.
It is funny you talking about class after deactivating my previous log in, cos you couldn't counter argue my point. We call people like you a loser.

It is only those who are short on fact and high in fiction who are so confused and frustrated that they resort to vulgarity as their escape hatch!
It is very clear who is short on fact and high in fiction in this thread. You didn't answer any of the points I raised. I asked you three questions in comment 66. You have gone into a hiding about Lee Kuan Yew, You haven't been able to prove that one MUST be a Buddhist in SL to become head of state. There are a lot of facts and arguments that you evaded.
The only thing you have done in this thread has been, insulting SL and its people, talking about a heritage, lineage though you yourself get tangled in what you say. Talking about the gym you have at your home, talking about English language though you hardly understand what I say.
You have been an utter humiliation dadaji. You are an insult to the institution that you represent.

I Pity you.
Of course I need pity; I have been debating with a 5th Grade kid wasting my time.

You are beneath contempt!
You need to have contempt at me, I have been making fun of you all along this thread, it must have hurt, I understand.

@Banda
As the Punjabis say Banda ban ja
I have answered you point by point.
Really where?

But trawling through insults and falsehood that you regurgitate bovine like does exasperate!
still can't make an argument but need to hang on queen's dress? Seriously stop acting like a kid, then you won't feel insulted

A fool is delusional that all are foolish and he can fool all!

That's how!
Oh the irony!

Last edited by a moderator:

Banda

I am not acquainted with your arse and I am not keen either.

Don't worry you are not worthy to do that.

You maybe a person who projects his arse as the Crown Jewels for all to observe and appreciate and even handle and use, but then somehow, my psyche revolts to appreciate, observe or handle or use someone's arse!

Please quit soliciting!
You are bad in comprehension. Arent you? Read what I typed and read it again slowly. oneday you will understand. That is an expression in English. Go and ask your grandson.

However, it does not take much of an effort to understand militant Buddhism in SL.
How can you understand a thing that is non-existent? There is no militant Buddhism in SL. What we have is Buddhist monks coming into politics. The militants were finished in 2009. And we will finish any militants from whatever the religion they come from.

Apart from the clout of the Buddhists and the right wind Buddhist party, the manner in which all go seeking the Blessing of the Buddhist heads is adequate (check your newspapers) and the manner in which Buddhist monks killed SWRD is an example of their clout and influence!
Adequate for what? I didn't ask you to prove there is a clout or influence in the hands of Buddhists. That is something I myself said. You are just repeating what I said. And there is nothing wrong in having a clout. It is a natural thing.

If the Buddhist monks did not have a clout, why should SWRD meet a monk or the security not check this bloke of a monk before he is allowed in?
I cant imagine myself debating with such an idiot!.
Because darling dadaji, SWRD knew the monk and they have had talks and political dealings for a long time. And where did I say Buddhist monks do not have a clout. Just because you have nothing to say, don't put words into my mouth
No ne is no less a Tamil or a Christian.

It is just that a better qualified man is put down for a person who does not have the former's experience and intellect, just because he is a Buddhist!
Read what I type dumb a$$, it got nothing to do with Kathir;s ethnicity, it was because MR wanted the post at any cost. Kathir's ethnicity didn't matter. Then why the hell Kathir was appointed FM, a very prestigious and a powerful ministerial? Change of heart?

How can such an insignificant speck in the Indian Ocean be India's.
Answer what I said, poor RAYling, only the uneducated fools turn into insults when he is unable to prove a point?
Just to make you feel good and bigger we gave you Kachativu gratis!
First it was not yours to give us. Your fishermen come to steal our fish who are duly get spanked by our navy.
We are always there to make you feel that you are bigger than a mere dot in the ocean!
SLns know who they are and an old hag in a dirty village in india doesn't need to worry about that. If SL was a mere dot in the ocean, your media peronnal won't be jumping up and down every time a Chinese official visits SL. And your hatred at SL clearly shows it has intimidated you very much more than a dot in the ocean normally does.
As I said before, RAYling, what you say in this thread clearly shows your inability to debate, insecurity, and inferiority complex. Let's just wish you can get over them before you spend your last day on earth.
Regarding caste system has gone down, gender discrimination has being tackled effectively, inter racial and inter religious marriages are becoming more and more common. - give us another spin and a yarn!
Still can't digest? I understand.

I am none of what you claim - manipulative or Machiavellian or an idiot.
I didn't call you manipulative or Machiavellian. I just answered your comment, Read it again and slowly. I just called you an old stupid pompous windbag.

Banda

Idiot is you and that too a vulgar idiot!
Did I harass you sexually? Sorry I have better standards. I just harassed you.

That only a Buddhist can be the Head, I have proved in all the posts that you all have not been able to refute beyond flinging filth as your birthright.
Where did you prove that only a Buddhist can be the Head? The only thing you did was pasting a post where GL Pieris FM, meeting buddhist prelates. And how does that prove your initial point other than displaying that you have no other point. Just saying I proved isnt enough.
Once again, SWRD became the Head and not Kadirgamar. Both were Christians.
Are you babbling? What are you trying to say?
SWRD renounced his religion and became a Buddhist, Kadirgamar didn't.
Odd, what?
Yes it is said SWRD renounced his religion, and he used it to gather votes and how does it prove SL constitution doesn't allow a non-Buddhist to become the head of State. And how is Kathir connected to it? Didn't read what I said on Kathir?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Well I am saradiel whom you had a debate with you. Uncle Ray here deactivaed my log in because he cant win over an argument with me. so I cant comment using that log in.
Between who are regional dads? Is it something that u keep in india?
Coconut dweller is back after one week who otherwise was calling me out for not responding. A coward who ran back after chest thumping is now showing his standards of discourse and lying.

It is heartening to see you have a lot of other things to do, it is a rare thing among indian internet community that I meet. The real racists are in this forum. I have hardly seen such racism from any of the forums I have ever seen. The real racist bigots are here. How we treat our citizens is our matter. And you are hardly the ones to lecture us about equality.
Most of the Sri Lankans I know are Tamils and they do not even like to spit of sinhala faces. Your research about Indians will be worth reading if at least you know things about your own citizens and what they feel about you.

I just stated a fact, didn't try to teach you, Anyway it is good you see it as something to get inspiration from.
You do not need to quote me If you think my point make sense.

If we are a rogue nation, there are many around us who fall to that category. And yes UN troubles SL, not because we are a rogue nation, but because we don't act according to the UN. UN is hardly a body that can talk about HR.
There is a resolution against your nation at UNO. Now stop cribbing like a child and deal with it. Only UNO has the mandate and your nation is member of UNO to look after issues pertaining to HR. Stop misleading this fora with stupid diatribes.

I don't give propaganda, I come with facts. It is the ones who come with propaganda flee. Just like you.
I have no issue with your nation killing LTTE. No one in India even cared what was going on in SL. 98% of this forum will tell you how happy they are with LTTE gone forever. Many of us had first hand information on what Indian navy was doing to help your nation. You accuses tells a lot about your teenage insecurities. I bet you are commie propagandist who get inspiration from Pakistan terrorist forum to challenge Indians.

How does China supporting SL prove dictations are coming from China? And what dictations? I think you people are unnecessarily scared of China. They won't swallow you
Tin pot, It explains the sophistications of your relationship with China. There are no free lunches, Chinese support to SL for the HR violations and genocide of Tamils tells a lot about what could possibly have been traded or is going to be traded.

No one in India is scared of China rather you should make sure with China that during any military conflict with India they will be there to fight along with you.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What facts? And what war crime?
Before you talked about a genocide and when inquired you fled.
Why should we let UNO to come and investigate a crime here? In your country do police come to houses and search just because they are in doubt? UNO has no right to come to SL and investigate. There hasn't been any evidence of war crimes on the part of SLG. Don't you see why UN doesn't actually use investigation even though many idiots like you scream? It is simply because they cant. Why should I wait until UN come to SL to rebute your propaganda? Why don't have the guts to face real facts?
More excuses with stupid examples no valid argument.

Really you know where I am coming? Isnt it better you try to see where you are going? You didn't say Tamils are natives as Sinhalas. What you said was Sri Lankans fought with natives. May be you got your english wrong. And I didn't say Tamils are not natives. What I said was all Sri Lankans are natives and that do include tamils.
And I didn't get offended at what you said; it just showed you engage debates with people with your prejudices on your mind which doesn't really help your case.
Go read again what I have said in that para. I exposed your clever play of words that no one is native. First deny them their ethereal rights being born in SL and then being a majority humiliate them and ultimately assimilate then like Han thugs did to other Chinese ethnicities in China. We know from your inspiration coming from. CCP is source of inspiration for all rouge states.

Seriously? WTF?
I have long gone past this age, teenager.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles