Made in India - Indian Firms shine across the Globe

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Varoon2

Country flag
^ Yep, definitely proud moment for India. "It may be a private company but..." Is this reservation because private Indian companies don't have a good history of innovation ?

Varoon2

Country flag
ONGC makes an oil discovery in Colombia

Varoon2

Country flag
Don't think this company has been mentioned before.

Panacea Medical Technologies, headquartered in Bangalore,[1] India is a developer, manufacturer and healthcare service provider of radiotherapy and radiology equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.[2]

The company is the only radiotherapy equipment manufacturer in Asia.[1] Panacea has its radiotherapy machines installed in 90 Indian hospitals. Their tele-cobalt radiotherapy unit Bhabhatron II, developed in collaboration with Bhabha Atomic Research Center was gifted by the Government of India to Malawi, Kyrgyzstan,[3] Kenya,[4] Madagascar,[5] which has helped the hospitals to treat over 280,000 cancer patients.[3][6]

Panacea has developed many technologies related to radiation therapy and diagnosis. Currently, Panacea has produced four pioneer equipment into the market, namely BHABHATRON-II Telecobalt Unit upgradable to MLC , IMAGIN Radiotherapy Simulator, SIDD

Varoon2

Country flag
Can also go in Indian Automotive Sector. Export of 3000 Indian made Volkswagens to Mexico.

Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Pvt Ltd (SAVWIPL) has announced that it has shipped the first batch of 3,000 units of the Volkswagen Virtus to Mexico. The company had recently launched the compact sedan in the Mexican market...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Can also go in Indian Automotive Sector. Export of 3000 Indian made Volkswagens to Mexico.

Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Pvt Ltd (SAVWIPL) has announced that it has shipped the first batch of 3,000 units of the Volkswagen Virtus to Mexico. The company had recently launched the compact sedan in the Mexican market...
Not an Indian company. Foreign companies making cars in India and exporting around Europe and Latin America is not a new thing. It's a decade old trend.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Not an Indian company. Foreign companies making cars in India and exporting around Europe and Latin America is not a new thing. It's a decade old trend.
I think there is a bit of salvation in the fact that a fraction of money in the production and selling of these cars remain with us not to mention the employment it generates.
Come tomorrow if these companies go defunct their supply chain will have buyers that may be Indian.
Overall I am disappointed that we don't try to aggressively push into international market like Toyota and VW does.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think there is a bit of salvation in the fact that a fraction of money in the production and selling of these cars remain with us not to mention the employment it generates.
That is not topic of concern. That topic belongs to Make in India and Indian economy thread. This thread is strictly about Indian companies rocking offshores like Tata, Mahindra, Adani and L&T do.

Varoon2

Country flag
Wabag bags order in Romania

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Come tomorrow if these companies go defunct their supply chain will have buyers that may be Indian.
Overall I am disappointed that we don't try to aggressively push into international market like Toyota and VW does.
Corporates will always consolidate domestic market before moving to overseas.

Varoon2

Country flag
Dixon Technologies, Indian company. One of the execs was behind Weston TV

Varoon2

Country flag

Varoon2

Country flag

akumar2023

I looked around, however I found where we examine an area where Chinese import rule, nay, have obliterated our homegrown enterprises - TOYS ! Posting a portion of the last barely any leftover Toy producers in India.

1) Kipa Gaming: KIPA Gaming is all about a fun gaming approach to learning across age-groups. Inspired by the internationally accepted and acclaimed STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Maths) concept to enable the sharpening of young, impressionable minds through entertaining and involving methods, notably gaming tools, https://kipagaming.com/ , is an Indian company that prides itself in introducing ‘Made in India’ gaming sets, benchmarked by the highest standards of product quality, safety and innovation. Here is a refreshing approach to education, coupled with playtime learning fun.

2) Funskool Toys. One of the greatest, if not the greatest. Have been utilizing them from my young life. Superb quality. https://www.funskoolindia.com/, accessible web-based on Amazon/Flipkart and Toy stores. Individual experience : Top quality !

3) Speedage : Dolls, Models, Toy Vehicles and so forth. Accessible internet based under different brands, Satisfaction Stories being one of them. Sensible quality. http://www.speedagetoys.com

4) Centy Toys : Model Toy vehicles and Trucks. Not hotwheels grade, yet fine for everyday play. I have purchased a couple as of late. https://centytoys.com , accessible on the web and in stores.

5) Shinsei Toys : Once more, little estimated contenders to Centy. However, centy has better quality. https://shinsei.in , accessible online however not found in that frame of mind here.

Then, at that point, there are various more modest players, Play panda, and a couple of something else.

Verifiable and Decent notice:
- Leo Toys : Phenomenal quality, I have toys which are 35 years of age nevertheless in great scratch. Made trucks, blocks and a ton of other stuff. China appears to have gobbled it up.

This chinese industry invasion was likely permitted unhindered and uncontrolled from the mid 2000s to date, destroying our homegrown industry without an opportunity to have them develop. As a youngster from the 80s/90s, what number of you saw chinese stuff in shops?
Right , nor I. Some hotwheels and so forth were Made in Macau and Hong Kong, yet even G I Joe activity figures were made in India.

Wish we have a flourishing and imaginative toy industry soon, with occasions like Toycathon, this Govt is making the right child strides!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles