Macro-Projects thread

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Some Facts about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation

*Broad Gauge for the Delhi Metro instead of the internationally favoured Standard Gauge
*Three of the Delhi Metro rail lines including the modern hispeed Airport Metro connection will be on Standard Gauge.
*After Completion of Phase-II Delhi metro will cover 185 Km.
*DMRC is ISO 14001 certified
*Delhi Metro has been awarded OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment sequence 18001) by Registro Italiano Navale India Pvt. Ltd. (RINA), Genova.

Link

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Man is this chennai?....damn where is the Padi and Kathipara flyovers?

NSG_Blackcats

Praveen..Great Job..:113:
A request to all Indian members.
To make this thread really interesting apart from showing the development of big Cities we also need to show how rural India is changing. We also need to show innovation that are taking place in India. How green technolgy is important for India's development. It is my view. Correct me if I am wrong.

indian_blues

Country flag
Great thread, let's make it million pages. :)

thanks to the all contributors.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
The flyover looks awsome......just awsome.....my country is developing for sure!!!

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I hate the stupid flyover....First time i went on it...I got lost people....it takes time to get used to for both the fly overs

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
i too am trying to find good flyover pics from all round india.........i have seen some beautifull ones in kolkata but good pics are hard to find...i'd try my best!!!!
wait a day or two,i may click some myself tomorrow!!!

NSG_Blackcats

Guys,

This forum has such pics for all our cities

India - SkyscraperCity
Yes you are right. But the purpose of this thread is to put development of India (both rural and urban) in term of innovative technology, green technology, great education institutes..etc.
But We are making a mistake..we are just show casing concrete structure. I strongly beleive concrete structures don't make a country developed. So Guys take it easy and post something that is new. It doesnot mean that we cannot post infrastructre projects. We should not post artisian views.( I mean to say as less as possible)
Otherwise this thread will go the same way we have a thread in that forum(P....F).

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
ajc bose road flyover ,kolkata

gariahat flyover

park street flyover

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
comign to macro projects - anybody got an answer to khel gaon ??? guys i was there a few days back it seems impossible to see it completing on time.
i think its going to be one big disgrace to not see such a big investment - uncomplete.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Yup du,we are far behind schedule even the main stadia is not 50% complete yet......i had opened a thread for cwg2010-delhi in the multimedia section,if possible kindly contribute there.....thanx

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles