LVM3/GSLV Mark III News, Discussions, Updates and Reports

pmaitra

I guess there will be one another mission, an orbital flight, with guinea pigs inside CARE, before we send an astronaut out.

nrupatunga

Last edited:

Kranthi

Re: India successfully tests world's 3rd largest and Asia's largest so

Congrats ISRO... still a long way to go.. :)

Free Karma

Yeeeah! Gratz isro!

I wish they had on board cameras, and also the DD camerawork completely missed out the period just after lift off, anyway An experiment on an experiment (CARE and gslv) is a success!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
GSLV Mk3 is a HUGE technological leap for India. We've been held back in cryogenic engine development for so many years by enemy nations' intelligence agencies. I'm surprised that the media is not going apeshit over this, and is treating it like just another PSLV launch. They're still giving a rats ass to 131 paki vermin getting erased from this planet.

brational

Country flag
Proud moment for us. ISRO rocks!

India is capable of sending all types satellites into orbit of our own and a manned mission is also on the card in foreseeable future but, the irony is that we have mastered in heavy lifts and cryogenic engine but we are failing to produce a credible Jet engine to power Tejas and upcoming AMCA. Hope our Aeronautics team learn some tricks from ISRO to deliver the same.

I salute ISRO.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Congrats ISRO, one step forward in putting an Indian in space and on the moon !!

Launch sequence as it happened

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles