Low Yield Blast Near Israel Embassy 2021

sorcerer

Country flag

Backchodi between Farsi and Isrealis never stops
its not like Iran didnt do such circus in India before..Iran has targeted Israeli officials here in India.
Iranians spies are arrested from south India many times...c'mon some was even involved in trying to loot a NBFC

Raaakisazih

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Shias are just so called peaceful, they also follow the same Asmaani Kitab that orders killing non muslims, polytheists and idol worshippers and ghazwat-ul Hind / Ghazwa-e-Hind.

We say Indian muslims love Pakistan, no they don’t love Pakistan less, these Sunnis are loyal towards Saudi Arab and Turkey more, you can abuse India’s PM they’ll have no issue, you abuse Erdogandu and Bin salman and they’ll become rabid dogs, same for Shia’s their loyalty is towards Iran and not India.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Shias are just so called peaceful, they also follow the same Asmaani Kitab that orders killing non muslims, polytheists and idol worshippers and ghazwat-ul Hind / Ghazwa-e-Hind.

We say Indian muslims love Pakistan, no they don’t love Pakistan less, these Sunnis are loyal towards Saudi Arab and Turkey more, you can abuse India’s PM they’ll have no issue, you abuse Erdogandu and Bin salman and they’ll become rabid dogs, same for Shia’s their loyalty is towards Iran and not India.
The reason i hate them

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The reason i hate them
All Abrahamics are the same, including Jews but the thing is I don’t care what your book says, what matters is what you do in real life, Jews are not doing any such mass scale genocides or bullshit as they were the biggest victims.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
All Abrahamics are the same, including Jews but the thing is I don’t care what your book says, what matters is what you do in real life, Jews are not doing any such mass scale genocides or bullshit as they were the biggest victims.
Exactly and they fought for their existence meanwhile sullas are only fighting for caliphate

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Exactly and they fought for their existence meanwhile sullas are only fighting for caliphate
Yes, I respect only Dharma, Sanatan dharma, Simh dharma, Bodh dharma, Jain dharma baaki apni gaand maraye.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Jew Banking nexus basically controls big techs
The Jewish lobby in America can wage wars
Jews are aligned for the time being only

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles