Low Yield Blast Near Israel Embassy 2021

sorcerer

Country flag
Israel Embassy blast: High alert at airports, railway stations, bus stands in Delhi, Mumbai

A Reuters eyewitness said the site of the blast was quickly cordoned off by police. In 2012, a blast near the embassy in New Delhi injured an Israeli diplomat`s wife, her driver and two others. It coincided with an attack on another Israeli diplomat in Tbilisi, Georgia. "Formal India Israel ties were established on January 29, 1992. Today is the 29th anniversary of the relationship," sources told Zee News.

notaname

Country flag
and I am thinking ..if the farmers protest has anything to do with our plans against pakis.
are we gonna initiate an action against pakis and may be in the coming months!
That could be one reason why pakis wanted to meddle in so bad,
Maybe possible something might be cooking and it's just the shadow

sorcerer

Country flag
Maybe possible something might be cooking and it's just the shadow
Well..we have the UAE and Saudi supporting us with full backing..
even symbolically refuelling our Rafales on the way from France.

Yesterday..PM had a talk with defence minister of Saudi?

I think we have our pieces in place..if pakis does some mischief under the cover of farmers protest.

Kumata

Country flag
and I am thinking ..if the farmers protest has anything to do with our plans against pakis.
are we gonna initiate an action against pakis and may be in the coming months!
That could be one reason why pakis wanted to meddle in so bad,
Definitely Porki elements are involved with KIssan shit and they are funding subtly under the table... but they don't want to be seen doing some thing direct.. more over they would do a big dhamaka instead of these one... may be they are trying to intimidate Modi / shah or a message that u r not far away... But why do it outside israel.. porkis got no bussiness with them...they don't recognise them....bussiness is secondary...

So iranians ...most probably since israel is threating strikes if joe went with nuclear treaty...

sorcerer

Country flag
Definitely Porki elements are involved with KIssan shit and they are funding subtly under the table... but they don't want to be seen doing some thing direct.. more over they would do a big dhamaka instead of these one... may be they are trying to intimidate Modi / shah or a message that u r not far away... But why do it outside israel.. porkis got no bussiness with them...they don't recognise them....bussiness is secondary...

So iranians ...most probably since israel is threating strikes if joe went with nuclear treaty...
May be pakis do the blast and the blame falls on Iranians.

Kumata

Country flag
well i do believe israelis are not pussys like us. they will never let iran have nuclear bombs. US is already looking for a war. perfect partners. i am pretty sure if iran did not stop nuclear enrichment there will be a war.
Agree Fully. Israel have issued a statement already if Joe went with nuclear shit they will attack iran..

Abhay Rajput 02

Agree Fully. Israel have issued a statement already if Joe went with nuclear shit they will attack iran..
I mean its logical too. when a country openly threaten to wipe you out , you dont give them a chance to have the A bomb.

sorcerer

Country flag
I would say..the Israel embassy would already have footages.
With the situation on delhi on alert anyway for the republic day celebrations + the israel India anniversary... Israel embassy would already be on a heightened state of alert across its premises.

sorcerer

Country flag
The Indian FM assured me that the Indian authorities are committed to the security of all Israeli diplomatic staff and will continue to act resolutely to locate all those involved in the explosion. I thanked him and promised full cooperation and any help required from Israel.

To locate all those involved!
hmm..
he didnt use the word to "IDENTIFY" but instead LOCATE

very interesting choice of word

May be its nothing...may be its something!

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Very wild idea, but what if this was false flag by Israel themselves? If they plan on attacking Iran, they would want to ensure Iran's international support is at its lowest before proceeding. If this blast is somehow traced back to Iran, India-Iran ties would be severely strained.
Just a wild theory. Most likely isn't true...........

sorcerer

Country flag
Very wild idea, but what if this was false flag by Israel themselves? If they plan on attacking Iran, they would want to ensure Iran's international support is at its lowest before proceeding. If this blast is somehow traced back to Iran, India-Iran ties would be severely strained.
Iran is bankin on Indian investment in Iran..
They wont mind..cuz our stake there is high.
plus
they even sided with pak and china to attack India last year.

Illusive

Country flag
And what spoil India Israel relations?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles