Low Yield Blast Near Israel Embassy 2021

sorcerer

Country flag
Mossad said involved in probe of blast near Israeli embassy in New Delhi

Israeli spy agency Mossad has become involved in investigating the bomb blast in New Delhi, Kan News reported Saturday, without citing sources.
The report said the agency was checking the possibility of nationals from other countries.

Kumata

Country flag
Farsis are smart as fuck. Just observe what they have been doing since OBL decided to set off fireworks in NYC. Them and Iraq were sworn enemies, vowing to fight a million year war, but the Farsis won in less than 10 years. They are consolidating their gains in the Middle East. And after the Hezbollah gains a solo majority in Lebanon, they will completely take over Iraq, boot American troops, and launch naval bases in the Mediterranean, if their money allows. Israel is just a bogey for them to wave around for their people. The real enemy for them is Saudi Arabia. Evil Jews is more believable than Evil M's.

However, I 100% belive Saudi Arabia will collapse by the next decade or so. Though it is not in India's interests, Saudi will collapse once the oil tap stops. That country is severely fragmented on tribal types, with the only unifying force being the Clerics, and the money associated with being Saudi. MbS is kicking the Clerics, and once Islam goes down in priority for the people, Tribe will come first for them. Nejd and Eastern Saudi are seriously different, with one swearing not to do business with the other. Once the Clerics go, tribal instincts will come back, and once the money stops, the weapons will start flowing on the streets. When Saudi collapses, Iran will move into Eastern Saudi, taking over the oil fields, either through a puppet, like in Iraq, or direct invasion, though the second is highly unlikely.

Once Saudi falls, the other Sunni powers, UAE, Egypt and Pak will remain. Egypt won't care, because in a few years, they will have problems of their own with a rising Ethiopia blocking the Nile(while the rest of us were having Covid in this country in May, Egypt almost went to war with Ethiopia). Add to this the increasing crime rates, and stagnating economy, Egypt will be effectively neutralised.

As UAE and Pak remain, the Farsis will handle UAE, as the UAE may have money, but are incapable of fighting Iran alone. Pak will collapse, as several have noted here(water, sectarian divides, and a gazillion more reasons). As Pak falls, they will either suffer a Soviet-style fall, only much worse, or they will disintegrate. The main factor here will be their nukes, which will be the deciding factor in what happens. If their nukes are neutralised, India will draw parts of Pak into its own sphere of influence, either thorugh forced conversions or kicking them out and resettling Hindus.

While this is happening, Iran would be consolidating gains in the Middle East. The future has a major showdown between India and Iran.

I do acknowledge that my theories on Pak are seriously misplaced, but they are the best guesses I make, considering that nukes are a bit of a wildcard. However, in either case Pak will be basket case.

There is a channel on yt called whatifalthis. Check it out. Damn good content.
Are you a predictor by any chance... or had one too many .....Between it makes up for a good fiction ... saudi's & MBS already know that their oil taps are slowly drying up and hence is hedging his positions already...

Iran - Who knows a Israel Sponsored internal civil war in near future..

Russian - Putin is on his last leg... his succession is not clear... Nevelany is on rise and u think they will become powerfull again because they will dig the natual resource post ice melt due to climate change .. seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they can do it right now as well .. why wait for ice to melt !!!!!!!

Climate change - Seriously...Nature has it's won way of balancing shit out ... don't keep high hopes...Or may be u r reading / dreaming out about that greta thing ...

Turkey /Pak - they die their own death... PAK is already a vessel state and fight is between US and china as who owns it....

shade

Country flag
I intend to write about this someday. Turkey will also fall. A short summary would be, falling birth rates, increasing population of Kurds, and no matter what Erdogan says, the Kurds still consider themselves Kurds first, and Turks never.

The military is also in disarray. Under Ataturk, he made sure that the Army would always remain secular and committed to democracy, and when Erdogan tried to become a gandu, the Army tried a coup in 2016, and failed royally. The Army has no fixed command, along with major divisions.

Add to this that their economy is going down, they don't have any major industry to prop them up for civil war, and Erdogan's slipping hold, primarily in the cities, you can expect a civil war, with the Turks and Kurds on one side. But the Turks will themselves be divided, among the Islamist rural Turks, the Urban Secular Turks, and a military which will become a weapon for anyone who can afford it.

The status of the Turkish currency is so bad, local Turks are buying crazy amounts of gold. A friend of mine from Turkey converted everything to gold, and has been stocking up non-perishables. There are articles being written about the falling economy, but no one is talking about the effect on the masses, and that is what is the most important.

Once Turkey falls, it has a MUCH larger population than Syria, and the refugee crisis for the Euros will be ten times worse, and will be right on their border. The large refugee influx will mark the end of the continent as we know it. Once Europe is in disarray, the Ruskies will move into the adjacent conflict-ridden areas. Turkey, the Caucasus, the ex-Warsaw Pact countries, etc. etc. Couple this with the fact that Climate Change is melting away the Siberian ice, and the Arctic's minerals are coming up, the Russians will sell their minerals and become really rich, while they will be able to expand without any worries. Russia will become as powerful, if not more powerful, than the Soviet Union sometime in the 2030-2040's. Once they are economically independent though, they would definitely go against the Chinese, due to a host of reasons, a few of them being, the Chinese claim on Russian Siberia, China-Russia economic competition, IP theft and geopolitical rivals in Central Asia. However, this isn't exactly good news for India as well, as they would become more neutral in their approach to us, and would look at us as a rival for influence in the Middle East, and economically. The relation between India and Russia then, will be similar to the Indo-US relationship under Clinton.

The main powers in the next 3 decades according to region of influence would be:

1. Iran(sole hegemon, probably with Russia and competition with India+America)-Middle East
2. India(sole hegemon, competition with China)- South Asia
3. India and China(equal powers competing)- South-East Asia(no country here has the potential to become powerful. Indonesia has the capability, but as they are an island, and water levels are rising, their economic centers, primarily located near the coast would face destruction)
4. America and China(equal powers competing, minor role for India)- Oceania+East Asia
5. Everyone(scramble for resources, possible equal division)- Africa
6. America(undisputed)-North and South America
7. Tricky to predict(probable American and Russian competition)- Europe
Again nice write up my dude.
But you seem to be undestimating the Turki.
They are literally like Cockroaches, jokes and memes apart, and can probably survive anything.
They could be cut into pieces after WW1 but still they managed to stay intact, what is Erdogandu, what are Kurdis?
You know the whole "Deep State" thing has it's roots in Turkey, it's called Derin Devlet over there, and I guess it's the only example of a pure nationalist deep state aside from Israel, the purpose of the deep state there is to educate and "reform" Turkis from illiterate superstitious and religious bakrichods they were during the Ottoman empire's end to being a strong, modern people of the Turkish nation, not necessarily democrazy, democrazy is a means to an end or a window dressing, and secularism is essential since overt control of the mullah will turn that country into a weak shithole just as it was at Ottoman Empire's end, that's what Ataturk hated, the guy and all his successors equated education, scientific temperament, national pride, industrialization etc as hallmarks of the strong nations at the time i.e the West, so he set about to turn Turkey also in this way.

You are however right that Erdogandu has compromised their army some how, first before the coup and then after using the false flag coup as an excuse to purge those disloyal to his regime.
I think Erdogandu will be taken out by some CIA backed regime change eventually.
Kurds are just tools for the Great Powers to needle hostile regimes, they will never have a Kurdistan, once they have stopped being useful all support will be cut, look at Kurds in Syria dumped by Amreekan masters.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are literally like Cockroaches, jokes and memes apart, and can probably survive anything.
They could be cut into pieces after WW1 but still they managed to stay intact, what is Erdogandu, what are Kurdis?
You know the whole "Deep State" thing has it's roots in Turkey, it's called Derin Devlet over there, and I guess it's the only example of a pure nationalist deep state aside from Israel, the purpose of the deep state there is to educate and "reform" Turkis from illiterate superstitious and religious bakrichods they were during the Ottoman empire's end to being a strong, modern people of the Turkish nation, not necessarily democrazy, democrazy is a means to an end or a window dressing, and secularism is essential since overt control of the mullah will turn that country into a weak shithole just as it was at Ottoman Empire's end, that's what Ataturk hated, the guy and all his successors equated education, scientific temperament, national pride, industrialization etc as hallmarks of the strong nations at the time i.e the West, so he set about to turn Turkey also in this way.

You are however right that Erdogandu has compromised their army some how, first before the coup and then after using the false flag coup as an excuse to purge those disloyal to his regime.
I think Erdogandu will be taken out by some CIA backed regime change eventually.
Kurds are just tools for the Great Powers to needle hostile regimes, they will never have a Kurdistan, once they have stopped being useful all support will be cut, look at Kurds in Syria dumped by Amreekan masters.
They are getting radicalized very fast I don't think how their glory will last long especially after erdogan churan of raising ottoman empire to his awam.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I intend to write about this someday. Turkey will also fall. A short summary would be, falling birth rates, increasing population of Kurds, and no matter what Erdogan says, the Kurds still consider themselves Kurds first, and Turks never.

The military is also in disarray. Under Ataturk, he made sure that the Army would always remain secular and committed to democracy, and when Erdogan tried to become a gandu, the Army tried a coup in 2016, and failed royally. The Army has no fixed command, along with major divisions.

Add to this that their economy is going down, they don't have any major industry to prop them up for civil war, and Erdogan's slipping hold, primarily in the cities, you can expect a civil war, with the Turks and Kurds on one side. But the Turks will themselves be divided, among the Islamist rural Turks, the Urban Secular Turks, and a military which will become a weapon for anyone who can afford it.

The status of the Turkish currency is so bad, local Turks are buying crazy amounts of gold. A friend of mine from Turkey converted everything to gold, and has been stocking up non-perishables. There are articles being written about the falling economy, but no one is talking about the effect on the masses, and that is what is the most important.

Once Turkey falls, it has a MUCH larger population than Syria, and the refugee crisis for the Euros will be ten times worse, and will be right on their border. The large refugee influx will mark the end of the continent as we know it. Once Europe is in disarray, the Ruskies will move into the adjacent conflict-ridden areas. Turkey, the Caucasus, the ex-Warsaw Pact countries, etc. etc. Couple this with the fact that Climate Change is melting away the Siberian ice, and the Arctic's minerals are coming up, the Russians will sell their minerals and become really rich, while they will be able to expand without any worries. Russia will become as powerful, if not more powerful, than the Soviet Union sometime in the 2030-2040's. Once they are economically independent though, they would definitely go against the Chinese, due to a host of reasons, a few of them being, the Chinese claim on Russian Siberia, China-Russia economic competition, IP theft and geopolitical rivals in Central Asia. However, this isn't exactly good news for India as well, as they would become more neutral in their approach to us, and would look at us as a rival for influence in the Middle East, and economically. The relation between India and Russia then, will be similar to the Indo-US relationship under Clinton.

The main powers in the next 3 decades according to region of influence would be:

1. Iran(sole hegemon, probably with Russia and competition with India+America)-Middle East
2. India(sole hegemon, competition with China)- South Asia
3. India and China(equal powers competing)- South-East Asia(no country here has the potential to become powerful. Indonesia has the capability, but as they are an island, and water levels are rising, their economic centers, primarily located near the coast would face destruction)
4. America and China(equal powers competing, minor role for India)- Oceania+East Asia
5. Everyone(scramble for resources, possible equal division)- Africa
6. America(undisputed)-North and South America
7. Tricky to predict(probable American and Russian competition)- Europe
Everything is fine except the part about Russia.
Its a dead country i.e. declining population, economy, and military is aging fast too.
They will be more dependent on Chinese as the time passes.
After Putin dies, they will either join EU or become a proper chinese puppet.

shade

Country flag
They are getting radicalized very fast I don't think how their glory will last long especially after erdogan churan of raising ottoman empire to his awam.
There was no glory for them past the peak of Ottoman power, republic of Turkey has been a middle class country basically.
However they are still much better in every dimension over the Arabs once their precious Oil goes away.
They also have a rivalry with Farsi in all his forms since even pre-Ottoman times, these "Turks" are mongrelized Greeks + some other tribes after all.

Pic related, map before Islam steamrolled everywhere, as you can see, some things never change.
Iran still low key controls the Iraq region, and whoever is sitting in Anatolia still tries to establish control over Syria, Levant and Egypt.

1612082668196.png

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Are you a predictor by any chance... or had one too many .....Between it makes up for a good fiction ... saudi's & MBS already know that their oil taps are slowly drying up and hence is hedging his positions already...
How? Neom is a white elephant, which MBS must be kicking himself for ever starting. When they hosted their investment summit 2 years back, no one came except for the Pakis and a few chutiyas. Economically, they don't have an alternative. They haven't developed their cities, nor their human capital. The proportion of undergrads studying the STEM subjects(which is a prerequisite for industrialization), is less than Nigeria. Add to this the already stomach-full population which cannot work in a factory, and you can see where I am going. If you do say they are hedging their positions, clarify what you mean. Investments don't count. Putting a few billion somewhere doesn't make sense in the long term.

Iran - Who knows a Israel Sponsored internal civil war in near future..
Very easy to do, right? India itself faces a difficult task in Pak, where the support for separatism is high among the Balochs and we have been kicking them with RAW for the last 50 years. Yet, we don't see separatism. They are bound together by "we are Shia". Go to Iran, or talk with the average Iranian in India, you will realize what I mean. The local Kurds, Azerbaijanis, Balochs and local Farsis don't have a problem with each other, to the extent that the Ayatollah himself is part-Azerbaijani. Soleimani was part-Kurd and Iranian. There are absolutely zero faultlines as far as I can see in Iran, except for the liberal thingy, where I believe there will be an Iranian Revolution 2.0 sometime in the next 10-15 years. Just contrast the scenario today to pre-1979 Iran. A majority discontented population with a despotic ruler, with the population being patriotic towards their country, but having different ideologies.

Russian - Putin is on his last leg... his succession is not clear... Nevelany is on rise and u think they will become powerfull again because they will dig the natual resource post ice melt due to climate change .. seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they can do it right now as well .. why wait for ice to melt !!!!!!!
Russia is not Putin. Navalny will not become the President. If you think this was bad, check out the protests before the 2008 Ossetian War. Putin may not last, but there will be people to take over. Every Tom, Dick and Harry says that Medvedev would succeed him, but that is unlikely due to this weak and subservient nature, as was seen during his tenure. A more likely successor(s), and one that is not discussed as often, are Shoigu or Sobyanin, and I would place my bets on Sobyanin. Nevertheless, no matter who comes out on top, all three, who have the highest popularity ratings, as well as connections to the Army and Biz, are hardcore Putinists, not supporting Communism, but a greater Russia.

If you really think that Climate Change is false and/or doesn't matter for Russia, you are sorely mistaken. Siberia goes to temperatures of -30 C, with ice being 10 m thick. If you think it is economically feasible to mine from that, you are a moron, to say the least. And as the world is shifting from Chinese hegemony in Rare Earths, the only country which can compete with them in terms of resources is Russia.

You don't need to rely on my words for this, links:

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/russia-the-21st-centurys-energy-superpower/
https://www.ft.com/content/27e6c7c8-ce5c-11e9-b018-ca4456540ea6

I agree with you on Pak, but not on Turkey, for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag

I am not underestimating Turkey. Ataturk is still revered as a national hero. A very rare, but precious gift, the Turks give to someone in their circle who achieved something great, is a tie with Ataturk's signature on it. I have personally received one a few years back, and the dude who gave it to me, explained how huge it was in Turkey.

If the Derin Devlet was as powerful as you say it is, Erdogan would be dead by now. It did exist, no doubt, but most of the powerful ones got wiped out in 2016, or were thrown out.

Just saying that Turks were divided so much, yet they still survive, is a poor excuse. You didn't counter any of my points from my previous post.

I agree about the Kurds though. Those people have been betrayed 9 times to date by the US. But they still fight, in an extremely hostile circumstance, and are winning.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I am not underestimating Turkey. Ataturk is still revered as a national hero. A very rare, but precious gift, the Turks give to someone in their circle who achieved something great, is a tie with Ataturk's signature on it. I have personally received one a few years back, and the dude who gave it to me, explained how huge it was in Turkey.

If the Derin Devlet was as powerful as you say it is, Erdogan would be dead by now. It did exist, no doubt, but most of the powerful ones got wiped out in 2016, or were thrown out.

Just saying that Turks were divided so much, yet they still survive, is a poor excuse. You didn't counter any of my points from my previous post.

I agree about the Kurds though. Those people have been betrayed 9 times to date by the US. But they still fight, in an extremely hostile circumstance, and are winning.
What do you think about Srilanka, Burma?
What is their future?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
We can tell no ones future.if porkies survived 70 years I bet the saudis will.nothing can be predicted of geopolitical nature.no country has completely collapsed in the near past.and russians will in my thoughts never be a super power.turkey would mostly be like a islamist shithole like pakistan.porkies would be just like a zombie. dead but not so dead that you can bury it.and will be causing problems to us

sorcerer

Country flag
After bombing, terrorists threaten Israeli ambassador in India

According to a report Sunday evening by Channel 13, a letter was received by the Israeli ambassador to India, Ron Malka, after the bombing.

The letter, written in English, claimed that the bombing was carried out by a group called Sarallah India Hizbollah, and appeared to link the attack to Iran.

Addressing Ambassador Malka, the letter warned that Friday’s bombing was just a preview of what is to come, and claiming that the organization has been observing the ambassador.

“This is just a trailer presented to you, that how [sic] we can observe you, from your eating to your pie [sic].”

“You are in the red eyes of red scanner, and you can not stop our way no matter how hard you would lick [sic], we can end your life anytime anywhere, but we won’t destroy your terror shelters and we don’t want flow [sic] the blood of innocent people around you.”

“Mind it, all the participants and partners of Israelian [sic] terrorist ideology will be no more in existence. Now ,get ready for a big and better revenge of our heroes: Martyr Qasim Soleimani, Martyr Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and Mohsen Fakhrizadeh,” the letter concluded, listing three high-ranking Iranians killed in targeted assassinations.

Security officials believe that Iran was not directly responsible for the attack, but that it likely was involved in directing local terrorists who carried out the attack.

On Saturday, it was reported that two Iranian nationals had been detained for questioning by Indian authorities in connection with the bombing.

WTF!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Iran guided Israeli embassy blast through local module, upsets India: Officials

Deliberate false-flag cyber markers were left by the perpetrators, pointing to the role of the Islamic State, but the counterterror agencies are clear that the blast was part of the asymmetric warfare campaign being carried out by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps against Israel, they added. “That the bomb was not of high intensity, with no human targets in mind was perhaps because the Iranians did not want to run afoul of a friendly nation like India. But the message was clear and the threat is real,” said a counterterror expert who asked not to be identified and who is now keeping an eye on the Iranian connection and the people associated with it.

Investigations into the contents of letter — the style of writing and exact spellings of those named — reveal that the missive was written by an Iranian, and possibly handed over by an agent under diplomatic cover, the people quoted above said. The letter swore revenge for Quds Force creator Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mehdhi Al Muhandis, both killed in a US drone attack in January 2020 in Baghdad, and Iranian nuclear physicist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, who was targeted in a car bomb attack in November 2020.

Both before and in the aftermath of the attack outside the Israel embassy, there were false cyber markers left in Afghanistan so that the main culprits behind the plot could be firewalled, a person aware of the matter said. The agencies said this also shows that the planning was done in great detail with possible reconnaissance runs of the diplomatic target, the person added.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles