Low Yield Blast Near Israel Embassy 2021

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The khalistani riots and farmer’s protests stretched the police too far and they couldn’t cover all areas in the NCR leaving venerable areas unprotected. If Amit Shah had deployed CRPF and RAF units earlier this could have prevented the Islamic terrorists from targeting foreign delegations. Porkis knew exactly how to exploit this weakness caused by there Khalistani agents. I glad nobody was hurt. We must find the terrorists and bring them to justice.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
delhi has always had a bad reputation from people,pollution ,crimes, ever since 2019 its been one shit storm after another , anti caa riots, "farmer" riots and now bomb blast to foreign embassies.
there might be a few exceptions here and there, since last year almost every major country that challenged CCP is facing internal upheaveal.

France riots: Macron braced for furious lockdown rebellion as chaos erupts on streets

Netherlands: Anti-curfew riots shake Dutch society

Both Netherlands and france have a Indo-pacific policy , coincidence?

by the way, i am not saying this israeli thing has something to do with CCP. just responding to your post.

sorcerer

Country flag
delhi has always had a bad reputation from people,pollution ,crimes, ever since 2019 its been one shit storm after another , anti caa riots, "farmer" riots and now bomb blast to foreign embassies.
its the capital city and on matters national, protest happens around it. Its part of a democracy...the right to protest and all.

shade

Country flag
there might be a few exceptions here and there, since last year almost every major country that challenged CCP is facing internal upheaveal.

France riots: Macron braced for furious lockdown rebellion as chaos erupts on streets

Netherlands: Anti-curfew riots shake Dutch society

Both Netherlands and france have a Indo-pacific policy , coincidence?

by the way, i am not saying this israeli thing has something to do with CCP. just responding to your post.
CCP could play a part, i.e a supportive role, but they are for sure not the chief instigator, they aren't CIA/KGB level.
Yet.

Seems to me this is the usual Left-Liberal anarchist rioting supported by Globalists, only in America are they being stamped out because Budhen.

Kumata

Country flag
CCP could play a part, i.e a supportive role, but they are for sure not the chief instigator, they aren't CIA/KGB level.
Yet.

Seems to me this is the usual Left-Liberal anarchist rioting supported by Globalists, only in America are they being stamped out because Budhen.
MOS ... U r under estimating CCP thugs....they are very good in Psy ops et all...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yet.

Yup, i am not implying causation here, only correlation.
No body can establish causation of such things to CCP, including CIA. during obama rule, CCP eliminated all CIA spies in china in one stroke.

behind paywall, but you the gist.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
it can never be a high intensity blast cuz they wouldnt be able to break through the security blanket with anything sizeable.
soo.. relax!
This could be some simple messaging to the embassy.
Well..the sleuths would have already known the motive for it..they will deal with it.
What if Israel is behind it ??

We need our agencies to be sharp and proactive it deal with such shit.

Godhimself

Country flag
The intent was to send a message and not to cause casualties.
I suspect Iranian scumbags, they usually hit Delhi to send such signals to Israel

sorcerer

Country flag
Delhi Blast Live Updates: CCTV shows cab dropping off 2 men near blast site; letter calls it a ‘trailer’
Delhi Bomb Blast News Live Updates: A minor IED blast rocked the high-security zone near the Israeli embassy in New Delhi on Friday, which Israel has termed as an “act of terror”. CCTV footage has shown a cab dropping off two men at the spot before the blast took place.

so yes..the tweet from the israel embassy about "locating" the terrorists was on the spot!

sorcerer

Country flag
]Delhi Blast Live Updates: CCTV shows cab dropping off 2 men near blast site; letter calls it a ‘trailer’

9.53 am:
Investigators have recovered broken pieces of a cold drink can and ball bearings from the spot. The recovered elements have been sent to the forensic lab for further probe. Primary examination suggests that explosives and ball bearings were stuffed in the cold drink can.

9.25 am: A letter recovered from the site of blast mentions the explosion as a “trailer”. The letter also mentions Iran’s General Qasem Soleimani and Iran’s top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh as martyrs. Both were assassinated last year. Qasem Soleimani was killed near Baghdad International Airport in a drone airstrike ordered by then US President Donald Trump on January 3.

9.30 am: Delhi Police Special Cell has obtained CCTV footage showing a cab dropping off two persons who walk towards the spot near Israel Embassy where the minor explosion took place on Friday evening. The driver of the vehicle has been traced and sketches of the two people are being prepared. Probe is underway to ascertain their role in the blast.

So its Iran../PLO or both
they are asking for it!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles