Love and marriage

ShyAngel

Founding Member
why?? :boat:
Because once you get married you're not just committed to your gf but you are committed to your wify, children, her family, your family, and etc etc.....which will make you double times harder to get divorce and its a huge responsibility. Marriage is moment of pride, happinest, and responsibility! Not easy and should not be take'n easily, let me tell yeah....! he h e:angry:

ShyAngel

Founding Member
why?? :boat:
I grow up in west yet how did this culture never influence me? It's not just the west that practice it. It's everywhere in world but they just blame west for no reason. I'm sure there are like 80% of midwest conservative states in US where this is like SHOOOKING to these native people as much as from our elder generation in back home. New York is the only one which keeps its tradition of live in relation alive. All best of luck to these metropolitan cities...!

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Love or Arranged ??? Who cares ?? You're gonna get laid either way !!!

Divorce or Cheating ??? <b>Cheating is fine... as long as you don't get caught...</b>
:D:D:D
Will lying to yourself will be fine as long as nobody knows about it?

Ummm I'm sure its not easy as it sounds Mr.guru ji. lols he he he

ShyAngel

Founding Member
rituals and culture also include some now considered abominable practises..
changing times . changing cultures right?
Nop! My mom and dad no long wears those fashionable clothes or likes movie bobby any more. They are out dated right now. So live in relationship belongs to that category! No matter how fast the time will change; live in relation is not even close to be compare with getting married in proper way and then sharing your space with your better half. I'm sure the sense of belonging to the person would be totally different in so many different levels.

:)

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Arrange marriage, as my parents wish though I am not against love marriage.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Love or Arranged ??? Who cares ?? You're gonna get laid either way !!!

Divorce or Cheating ??? Cheating is fine... as long as you don't get caught...
:D:D:D
LOL good one ;)

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Will lying to yourself will be fine as long as nobody knows about it?

Ummm I'm sure its not easy as it sounds Mr.guru ji. lols he he he
It was only meant to be a light joke... nothing serious about it... so, take it as a joke and forget about it... :D:D:D:D

Country flag
this thread has replies by hormone driven young men; but just one advice to all you guys -play all you want safely, but keep marriage sacred,it is one of the last sacred institutions in this world.

EnlightenedMonk

this thread has replies by hormone driven young men; but just one advice to all you guys -play all you want safely, but keep marriage sacred,it is one of the last sacred institutions in this world.
Don't worry dude, I know the implications of Marriage and am a great believer in the institution of marriage... but, from my previous posts in other threads, you must have realised that I'm a perennial joker and don't necessarily mean whatever I say in a word-by-word sense... :D:D:D:D

yang

My love is

As we are getting old ,and the view we see things may change a lot ,something that is so simple in nowadays seems so complex.I think the pure love is that a boy wait at the school gate just want to see the lovely girl once more, the letter which spent a whole night was torn and throw into dustbine as the boy felt a little ashamed,and it is the pray in the heart to wish the little girl will be happy in a life time.The love is always in the rainy day many years ago,and the boy is just a little boy ,the girl is just a little girl,the love in that time is so pure ,like budding flower ,you may not see the friuts,but the smell is so wonderful....

EnlightenedMonk

As we are getting old ,and the view we see things may change a lot ,something that is so simple in nowadays seems so complex.I think the pure love is that a boy wait at the school gate just want to see the lovely girl once more, the letter which spent a whole night was torn and throw into dustbine as the boy felt a little ashamed,and it is the pray in the heart to wish the little girl will be happy in a life time.The love is always in the rainy day many years ago,and the boy is just a little boy ,the girl is just a little girl,the love in that time is so pure ,like budding flower ,you may not see the friuts,but the smell is so wonderful....
Very well put, Yang...

S.A.T.A

S.A.T.A's pearls of Wisdom

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live the rest of his life in an institution?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Love and Marriage completes you as a person otherwise you are just a sex machine.

Skippy

Guys what is your opinion on love or arrange marriage, divorce or cheating, dowry or live-in relationship...

share your views..:)

I believe there are pros and cons with both a love marriage and arranged marriage. I have been in both.

Love marriage you really are quite blinded from the real issues in a relationship, and its hard to see the problems starting and let alone fix them.

Arranged marriages are a contract, and being in a relationship where you must build love into it is hard.

You can either learn to love your partner, or live in complete hell.
I do believe in divorce, if the problems are beyond fixing.

Laying next to to person everyday you hate is not healthy.

Cheating is plain wrong and should never happen.

Dowry is not a western idea, so I can't speak about that.

Live in relationships are good to a point, but if you wish to spend your life with your partner then marry them.

yang

Yesterday, I chatted with a group of girls, they all think the actor of <Slumdog Millionaire> is so charming, and the major reason of their views is that the boy never changed his heart, and loved the actress even when the girl changed a lot.
That let me think of our love, and many times we find it is easy for us to fall in love with other girls, And it can give rise to curious situation, we may get attracted by several girls at the same time, and we may lose our interest very soon. So there may have something wrong with our love curve.
I think the normal distribution curve is so incredible, and the law of development of many things can be described using it. as it did in the case of the creature, which must get through its own life cycle.
And our love line can be similar to it, too. As the chart below, the ordinate axis represent the depth of our love(D),and the abscissa represent the time(T) .Look at the red line, it is the original one, and what we can do is to 1,shift the curve to the right(to the blue curve) 2.try to slow down your pace to the top(A) .

But I think it is very hard to handle, when you are dating with your girl friend, you may want to give her the whole world, and she may get bored with you, that means you reach the top point (A) before you get married. It is a technical work.

EnlightenedMonk

Love and Marriage completes you as a person otherwise you are just a sex machine.
Hmmmm.... Now you got me thinking....

On second thoughts, being that isn't soooo bad, is it ??? :sharabi::sharabi::sharabi:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles