London Underground passenger faces jail over racist rant

Blackwater

Secretary told she faces jail after admitting champagne-fuelled racist rant on train that was filmed on YouTube

Jacqueline Woodhouse, 42, abused passengers on the Central Line train
Film uploaded to YouTube has been watched 200,000 times
'I used to live in England and now I live in the United Nations,' she said
Sikh man on his way back from funeral who filmed it, said he put it on YouTube to ensure speedy justice

A drunken secretary has admitted hurling racist abuse at fellow passengers on the London Underground after a video of her appeared on the internet.
Jacqueline Woodhouse, 42, directed a drunken, expletive-ridden rant at passengers on the Central Line between St Paul's and Mile End stations on January 23.
The court was told that Woodhouse had drunk an 'unknown' quantity of champagne at a retirement party before getting on the Tube at 11pm.
She now faces jail, after police launched an investigation into a seven-minute long video of the verbal assault that was uploaded to YouTube.

It has since been viewed more than 200,000 times.
Today at Westminster Magistrates' Court, Woodhouse, of Romford in Essex, admitted causing harassment alarm and distress to the Sikh man who filmed her - Galbant Singh Juttla.
The video clip begins with Woodhouse shouting in a thick Essex accent about 'foreign s*** heads'.

She turns to her passengers and asks: 'Where do you come from? Where do you come from? Where do you come from?
'I would like to know if any of you are illegal? I am sure like 30 per cent of you are.'
She then turns on the Pakistani man sitting next to her, who is singing his national anthem, and threatens to 'punch him in the face.'
'I wouldn't mind if you loved our country,' she adds.
She then turns to Mr Juttla's camera, as he assures her he would rather be listening to his music than to her.

'Oh look he's filming, hello,' she says. 'Hello government.'
She goes on: 'Why don't you tell me where you're from?'
He replies: 'I am British.'
She gets her phone out of her black handbag and looks as if she is filming him too.
Mr Juttla warns her: 'Watch what you are saying.'
She replies: 'I used to live in England and now I live in the United Nations.'
As he tells her to keep her mouth shut, informing her that she has had too much to drink, she becomes extremely agitated and starts screaming.
'It's not your country anyway so what's your problem?' she yells. 'It's been overtaken by people like you.'
The court heard that Mr Juttla decided to film Woodhouse after she started berating an unidentified black female. She then sat down between two men and began another barrage of abuse.

Prosecutor Claire Campbell told the court: 'She then leaned towards the gentleman sitting next to her and said 'I will have you arrested because you do not live here'.
'The male pushed her away and she fell on to the adjacent seat.
'She stated: "I hope you are not claiming benefits and I hope you pay your taxes".
'Mr Juttla responded: "I pay more taxes than you, love".
'Mr Juttla pulled the emergency alarm fearing an escalation of events and to enable her to be removed from the train.'
Single father of two Mr Juttla, from Ilford, Essex, had been attending a funeral of a close family friend that day.
Ms Campbell said Woodhouse went to Mile End police station following a media campaign.
Woodhouse told police she could not remember the rant but recognised it was her in the video.
She attended court today wearing a black suit and white shirt. She sat in the court with her brow furrowed and her head bowed as the magistrate was shown the video clip

Read more: Jacqueline Woodhouse: Racist London Underground passenger faces jail over YouTube rant | Mail Online

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The woman represents the growing intolerance in Britain.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Like what?

It will be interesting to know as to what is causing this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Alcohol is a hell of a drug...

While I hate England's past, English people are generally very friendly in my experience.
The working class and those on dole (social security) included?

Son of Govinda

I've only ever met working class Englanders. I don't know any of those rich hosh-posh snobby types in England. As for social security, well I really have no idea if any of them were on it to be honest.

Blackwater

I've only ever met working class Englanders. I don't know any of those rich hosh-posh snobby types in England. As for social security, well I really have no idea if any of them were on it to be honest.

80% British gora and goris are on dole. and 100% dole money goes for booze and ****. when money out they start doing petty crimes

do i have to give example now???

Adux

Country flag
Pakistani's and arabs arent making it easy for the English. The brits are literally scared to touch them because of the lopsided laws they have enacted. It is quite similar to India in many ways, minority appeasement causing huge amount extreme views rising in the majority community. Briton is on the cusp of actually blowing apart, the conservative government could have come at a better time. One more term of labor government, and then i shudder to think.

Adux

Country flag
80% British gora and goris are on dole. and 100% dole money goes for booze and ****. when money out they start doing petty crimes

That is a gross exaggeration.

Adux

Country flag
I have met both, it is actually the asians(remove indians), arabs and north africans, along with the lowest of the whites ( neds, trailer trash ) who are on social security and is actually on leaching of others and making a mess of the society, I was working for a company in the UK, who used to buy bad debts from banks, I have a fair bit of an idea, who the society is in Briton atleast before the last 4 years.

mayfair

Like what?

It will be interesting to know as to what is causing this.
There's also a growing sense of insecurity in Britain. The economy has stagnated, proper jobs are hardly forthcoming and often Brits find themselves losing out to overseas or EU workers for the white collar jobs. Much of the blame is rightly laid at the doorsteps of the new Labour government and their disastrous economic policy.

Coupled with the new Labour policy of opening the immigration floodgates, not necessarily to the skilled visitors, many Brits may have reasons to feel that their tax quid are being used to support 'unproductive foreigners'. Plus, Britain, unlike say France or Germany has not had a significant industrial base in a long time. So new job prospects are hardly forthcoming. Their best talent is moving overseas, public services are deteriorating. Not a very comforting thought for many.

panduranghari

Come on now, you are making that up.

FWIW, The poor Brits are as poor as we see anywhere else in the world. The government gives them money to get food, gives them council subsidised housing so that they do not live in shanties or on the street.

panduranghari

Pakistani's and arabs arent making it easy for the English. The brits are literally scared to touch them because of the lopsided laws they have enacted. It is quite similar to India in many ways, minority appeasement causing huge amount extreme views rising in the majority community. Briton is on the cusp of actually blowing apart, the conservative government could have come at a better time. One more term of labor government, and then i shudder to think.
Labour is coming back into power, irrespective of Neo Cons think.

pmaitra

I did not quite like the attitude of the Pakistani man sitting next to her, but I could be biased because he is Pakistani.

Is asking somewhere where he comes from racism? Is claiming that one used live in England but now lives in the UN racism? Of course she has a point, that too a point based on the truth, no matter how uncomfortable it makes us.

Moreover, too much protection afforded to the immigrants will automatically give rise to extreme views amongst the majority community, because, they will feel disenfranchised.

No, personally, I would not feel at all comfortable being the target of the woman's abuses, but then, someone has to uphold the other point of view as well.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The woman represents the growing intolerance in Britain.
She is experiencing not even 0.0000000000001% of what Britain has given to the world in the past.

Now Britain is getting colonised and outnumbered whom they once colonised.... Karma is a bitch ... what you give is what you get.

Britain is going through cultural degradation.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
She is experiencing not even 0.0000000000001% of what Britain has given to the world in the past.

Now Britain is getting colonised and outnumbered whom they once colonised.... Karma is a bitch ... what you give is what you get.

Britain is going through cultural degradation.
what goes around... comes around...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles