Votes: 18 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Don't know for sure.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

cannonfodder

Country flag
No it doesn't Look like a triceratops in any way, it looks more like a stegosaur, but it looks a bit different from a stegosaur too at the same time again because its head doesn't resemble that of a stegosaur.
You are right.

Someone probably dug up fossils of stegosaur and then tried to re-create how it should look like on temple carving if not anything. Which is really interesting.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
You are right.

Someone probably dug up fossils of stegosaur and then tried to re-create how it should look like on temple carving if not anything. Which is really interesting.
Most probably that's the case here.

Naijaman

Country flag
There a plausible case for Bigfoot can be realy. I suggest looking up Loyd Pye's Everything you know is wrong on youtube. And a good case of why we haven't see Bigfoot fossils could be that in the terrain that they live (deep forests) is becaaue they may have been degraded. I know that chimpanzee bones deteriorate naturally in the jungle. Also there are theories that Bigfoot could be a Neanderthal man.

Super Flanker

Country flag
There a plausible case for Bigfoot can be realy. I suggest looking up Loyd Pye's Everything you know is wrong on youtube. And a good case of why we haven't see Bigfoot fossils could be that in the terrain that they live (deep forests) is becaaue they may have been degraded. I know that chimpanzee bones deteriorate naturally in the jungle. Also there are theories that Bigfoot could be a Neanderthal man.
There are some Theories to why we have never found any type of bones of Bigfoot. The Theory states that Bigfoot is a very intelligent Primate species and actually buries it's Dead ones in the soil like how Humans do when one of Their loved ones pass away due to various reasons.

Also bigfoot could be Gigantopithecus (The largest which existed many years and ago but is extinct but somehow survived extinction) there are so many unexplained mysteries in this world. All of them can't be a hoax!

Super Flanker

Country flag
It seems this thread died out, guess I will add something to stir it up.

What are the chances of a lost dinosaur existing in some remote part of the world? So many legends across the globe tell tales of giant reptiles with descriptions matching to known species of now believed to be extinct reptiles.

From Africa, we have a dinosaur cryptid which most cryptozoologists believe could be a surviving member of a group of dinosaurs known as sauropods.

Meet Mokele-mbembe
"In several Bantu mythologies, mokele-mbembe (also written as "mokèlé-mbèmbé") is a mythical water-dwelling entity that is believed to exist in the Congo River Basin. Variously described as a living creature or a spirit, mokele-mbembe's descriptions vary widely based on conflicting purported eyewitness reports, but it is often described as a large quadrupedal herbivore with smooth skin, a long neck, and a single tooth or horn, much like the extinct species sauropods."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles